You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG Charter to Armenia - Not happening

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 4:49pm
stick me down for that, direc flights are the way to go, no fannying arounfd,,,4 days would be a great time-frame...fair play steve, ya came up with the goods...will be pretty mental on that flight
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Sponsored Links

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

stick me down for that, direc flights are the way to go, no fannying arounfd,,,4 days would be a great time-frame...fair play steve, ya came up with the goods...will be pretty mental on that flight

Has the potential to make Con Air look like bingo in the parish hall........
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 5:21pm
Direct flights are so much better
I'll have a bit of this
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Funniest post I've read in ages!
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
peterIreland View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

LOL
Brilliant!!!

ballyboy View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 12:55am
Clap all for that lads wud defo cut out a lot of hassle with connections, i'm a new poster lads probably seen a good few of ye at away games over the last few campaigns
no.1 gary breen
magnumpi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magnumpi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:29am
Am on this Steve. - great work.

the real question is lads, are you a Kotayk or a Killiki man?
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 4:03am

Kotayk is actually nice, had it before in Armenian restaurants.

This is gonna be great lads! Con-Air will indeed look like the girlscouts outing compared to this one. Will be some craic on board! Get the tunes going and will try and get our own inflight entertainment going. Though I'm not sure what format they can play on board, but highlights of 88,94,90 and 02 will do nicely!!

Edited by Steve Amsterdam - 16 Feb 2010 at 4:05am
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
barcabhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barcabhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 4:21am
Good work Steve, sounds very tempting
For these games, you must keep a cold heart no, a warm heart and a cold mind no, head! So you must have a warm heart and (pause)a cold head.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 4:28am
Originally posted by barcabhoy barcabhoy wrote:

Will be on the flight myself too, from Amsterdam to Dub first and then on. Same for you so then from Barca. Tell Ray and Stephen aswell. Good man Ol!
barcabhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barcabhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 4:31am
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Originally posted by barcabhoy barcabhoy wrote:

Will be on the flight myself too, from Amsterdam to Dub first and then on. Same for you so then from Barca. Tell Ray and Stephen aswell. Good man Ol!

will do
For these games, you must keep a cold heart no, a warm heart and a cold mind no, head! So you must have a warm heart and (pause)a cold head.
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 4:33am
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Kotayk is actually nice, had it before in Armenian restaurants.

This is gonna be great lads! Con-Air will indeed look like the girlscouts outing compared to this one. Will be some craic on board! Get the tunes going and will try and get our own inflight entertainment going. Though I'm not sure what format they can play on board, but highlights of 88,94,90 and 02 will do nicely!!

Sounds class ClapClapClap 
First Commander-Galway Regatta
magnumpi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magnumpi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 4:40am
haha Con Air - definitely need one of those cages for our own Steve Buschemi - Q Man!
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 4:46am
Defo interested in this.
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 4:56am
bloody good work..Steve. saves us all a bloody nightmare.

It'll save Tash and FW flying through Malta and Israel with a 19hour stopover !!
Tash Kent View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tash Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 5:08am
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

It'll save Tash and FW flying through Malta and Israel with a 19hour stopover !!

Yeah good work Steve Thumbs%20Up, that’s €110 less than FW said he would spend in the News of the World article getting there, €210 spending money in total so.Big%20smile

Philip Greene RTE Radio Legend
10 Seconds Gone Here In Limerick And No Score.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Tash Kent Tash Kent wrote:

Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Yeah good work Steve Thumbs%20Up, that’s €110 less than FW said he would spend in the News of the World article getting there, €210 spending money in total so.Big%20smile

Haha, just read the article meself and saw that. A nice saving so on that one, so more drinking money! I'm easy btw, just get me any lager lads Tongue 
Can't wait for the dates get confirmed so we can get this thing on the road!
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 7:50am

Some good work there Steve,

Had looked at the possibilty of flying To Armenia from Luxembourg but might just fly back to Dublin and avail of this offer.

I reckon it will be a mental trip....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
  Share Topic