You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xperteleven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 1:51pm
You can sack players but only until your squad size is 18 players after that you have go sell them. In other words you need to buy a players to sack someone if you squad is less than 18 .
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 2:12pm
has anyone been able to sell a player or are ye just sacking them?what price are ye setting their transfer fee's at ?
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 5:11pm
Had to sack to make space. Asking price was only 8k anyway
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 1:03am
if you buy a player who has poor compatibility with your team ,does this improve over time by playing and training or are you stuck with a dud? 
Conroy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 10:33am
That improves, think I've only signed one player who had a good rating for that, it's comes over time!

First league game of the new season this Friday! Hoping to start with 3 points, flying up the divisons hopefully!
Conroy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 7:47am
Trapped FC first game at home for the mighty DreamTeam Harchester United tonight, nothing less than 3 points is acceptable!
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 7:09pm
Results from the first matches of the new season are in.
Knockcroghery Rovers kicked off the the season with a comfortable 3-0 away win Thumbs Up
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 7:17pm
Be good craic if there was a knockout cup comp between all divisions.

Trapped FC

Conroy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 7:58pm
Cup is something to look at alright, the options there not fully sure how it works but I k ow if you want a cup you can only play 1 league game a week.

Harchester United got off to a flyer with a 6-1 hammering of trapped FC! 😃
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 10:33am
Anyone still playing this?

Congrats to knockcroghery on winning the Championship and Premier League in back to back season. Nearly choked at the end tho.... 8 wins and a draw in the first 9 games, then lost 2 of the last 3. Hung on by goal difference.

Congrats to Fear Glas Allstars and Timahoe Celtic on wining the other divisions.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 10:50am
Jayzis, I forgot about this thing completly. I'm sure I was sacked and probably finished bottom of the league.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 11:00am

Took my eye off the ball mid way through the season but made a comeback towards the latter stages and ended up 3 points off automatic promotion. Continue that form next season and Trapped FC will be the favourites for the Championship Thumbs Up

Sono's Dream Team boasting about promotion then they bottled it and missed out on the last day by goal difference Embarrassed
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Anyone still playing this?

Congrats to knockcroghery on winning the Championship and Premier League in back to back season. Nearly choked at the end tho.... 8 wins and a draw in the first 9 games, then lost 2 of the last 3. Hung on by goal difference.

Congrats to Fear Glas Allstars and Timahoe Celtic on wining the other divisions.
yeah I almost choked at the end,I didnt do any thing with my team for the last 2 games and that nearly screwed me but Knockcroghery Rovers are worthy champions Thumbs Up
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 12:50pm
2nd 2nd year in a row!
Conroy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2013 at 9:14am
Ill be setting up the new season soon, I'd assume there will be a big change in the numbers playing cause the system deletes anyone who hasn't logged in before I create a new season, anyone looking to join just apply!

Back to back promotions for Harchester United see me make the premier league for the first year, bring it on!!
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 7:01pm
Anyone bothering with this now?Think the novelty has wore off ,will probably give it one more season. 

Still haven't been able to sell a player.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 11:38pm
I'm up for another season!
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 8:52am
I'll play another season. Top 3 last 2 years. Need to win this thing!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic