You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xperteleven YBIG League

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xperteleven YBIG League
    Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 4:42am
Well lads,
I've set up a YBIG league of Éire at www.xperteleven.com, Come and join up(league code 244617), for those of you who dont know what xpert11 is, its a simple online manager game which only takes a few mins a day to take part in, you play against eachothers created teams in league and cup format. Its free and easy and great craic.

The link below will take you to the game and when your reg it will give you a link to the league.

League Link Here

Edited by Conroy - 02 Jun 2010 at 4:55am
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 9:55am
This for real??
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 9:57am
Obviously Conroy is involved someway with xperteleven. Only his 5th feckin post like.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Conroy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Obviously Conroy is involved someway with xperteleven. Only his 5th feckin post like.

Holy crap lads put the detective pads away, Ive just joined the site pretty much the same time as I joined here, whats the problem with the post?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Conroy Conroy wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Holy crap lads put the detective pads away, Ive just joined the site pretty much the same time as I joined here, whats the problem with the post?

Absolutely nowt Conroy. Dont mind the lads.

Lads, this is why its seems like a clique to people on the outside. FFS, he found a site that we may be interested in and passed it on - big deal.

Welcome aboard Clap

Edited by McGoldrick - 02 Jun 2010 at 1:11pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Conroy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:19pm
Maybe if I knock up a few thousand posts before I posted it, it may have been taking in better. Sorry lads!

deisedevil View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deisedevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Conroy Conroy wrote:

Maybe if I knock up a few thousand posts before I posted it, it may have been taking in better. Sorry lads!

dont mind them fooks conroy it can be like the little boys club on here when new members like yourself post something
Conroy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:38pm
Aye no bodger lads, thought it might be a bit of craic anyway, maybe if a few newer memebers joined up and some of the 'click' joined it would help the transition ;)

Anyway lads, Hoping to get a few joined up Ive seen on other forums this becomes pretty active, and great craic.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 2:23pm
good to see you here conroy

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic