You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst thing you ever did

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:38am
FFS that's a class smiley
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:44am
Apart from joining this forum i dont know where to start.

But Gerk, i thought this was a forum your bosses/lovers/family looked and weren't allowed post stuff like this???
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by billybob billybob wrote:

But Gerk, i thought this was a forum your bosses/lovers/family looked and weren't allowed post stuff like this???

There is 15 years leeway
And you post at your own discretionThumbs%20Up

Edited by The GerK - 07 May 2010 at 12:08pm
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by sasa sasa wrote:

Got suspended from school 23 times then eventually expelled

What sort of f**kin school did you go to that susended you 23 times? I'd say about 1 person a year would get suspended in my school.They wouldn't even tell your parents either they'd just tell you to fook off for a few days. LOL
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by garytwigg21 garytwigg21 wrote:

Shagged a mate's girlfriend in the toilet of their house while he was asleep, he still doesn't know!!!

Robbed 500e of my oul lad a couple of years ago, put it on a 1/5 shot hoping to win 100 for myself and put the 500 back. You can guess what happened Cry.

Thumbs%20Down BAD FORM MAN
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Iris Robinson View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iris Robinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Críostóir Óg Críostóir Óg wrote:

Shagged Iris Robinson

Edited by Iris Robinson - 25 May 2010 at 2:03am
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by garytwigg21 garytwigg21 wrote:

Shagged a mate's girlfriend in the toilet of their house while he was asleep, he still doesn't know!!!

your a right cun t twiggy i hope he finds out an dsmashes f**k out of you
José View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote José Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 12:58pm
Me gusto mi, how you say, room mate?

Came down to el kitchen MUCHO NAKIDO!!! She is now my very good amiga Cool Andalé!!!

Viva España!!
peterIreland View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

What sort of f**kin school did you go to that susended you 23 times? I'd say about 1 person a year would get suspended in my school.They wouldn't even tell your parents either they'd just tell you to fook off for a few days. LOL

They just kept giving me chance after chance god knows why because it was a convent. I would have f**ked me out long before that. I broke my poor mams heart
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:20pm

Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

They just kept giving me chance after chance god knows why because it was a convent. I would have f**ked me out long before that. I broke my poor mams heart

But what sort of stuff did you do to get suspended?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:25pm
Lots of stuff that I am not proud of. I was just mental as a child always giving cheek, smoking, not going in, fighting with teachers the usual sh*te. The funniest part about it was that my sis got 600 points in her leaving a few years before I went into the school and they thought I was going to be great
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:30pm

Lots of stuff that I am not proud of. I was just mental as a child always giving cheek, smoking, not going in, fighting with teachers the usual sh*te. The funniest part about it was that my sis got 600 points in her leaving a few years before I went into the school and they thought I was going to be great

You would have done well in my school. You wouldn't get suspended for any of that sh*te. Not even putting a cow and chickens in the principals office or getting the bomb squad into the school after a hoax at the end of the year. Or robbing the wheels off the school bus and leaving it in front of the gate so nobody can get in.LOL
deisedevil View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deisedevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

Coming home from bondi beach stillorgan it was st stephens night no taxi's so I broke into a car and fell asleep

What about robbing the golf cart and getting pulled over by the gaurds in it. Actually I have this on video im going to post it up

I didnt rob that it was sitting in the middle of the field so we took it from there and we were let away with a warning if we went hope but we hid behind the bushes in our drunken state thinking we could get it back but they could clearly see us and told to go home or we were getting arrested

i think you will find that its called a golf course
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

I got off with my mates sister one night at a party, he didn't know so when I came back downstairs, he handed me a can and I got him to smell my fingers and said 'guess what that smell is'...he was NOT happy with me for ages after that.

LOL you absolute fookin tramp Seanie LOL
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

I got off with my mates sister one night at a party, he didn't know so when I came back downstairs, he handed me a can and I got him to smell my fingers and said 'guess what that smell is'...he was NOT happy with me for ages after that.

LOL you absolute fookin tramp Seanie LOL

FFS Count...............LOLLOLLOLLOL

Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 4:58pm

Just reading that again Seani jaysus

Edited by sasa - 07 May 2010 at 4:59pm
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 5:08pm
Some balls to do that Seanie in fairness LOL
This time next year........
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by billybob billybob wrote:

Was thinking the very same BB Confused 

Some serious shams on this forum!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
  Share Topic