You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - World Cup Group A - Brazil,Croatia,Mexico,Cameroon
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup Group A - Brazil,Croatia,Mexico,Cameroon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 30>
Poll Question: To qualify
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.44%]
24 [58.54%]
1 [2.44%]
3 [7.32%]
1 [2.44%]
11 [26.83%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

I'm up for the Croatia tomorrow. Need to find an bar full of them tomorrow night.

Quick trip to Zagreb so.....count me in!!
Sponsored Links

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

I'm up for the Croatia tomorrow. Need to find an bar full of them tomorrow night.

Quick trip to Zagreb so.....count me in!!
feck zagreb....split is the place to be. Let me know when you have those flights booked with your cc
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 11:24pm
One more sleep

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 11:29pm
Where Mexico and Croatia get points outside of their meeting could decide 2nd place. Don't think Brazil are invincible by any means.
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 11:31pm
I'm delighted it's finally here, I love the World Cup opening day.
And tomorrow I've my new daughter coming home from hospital to watch it with me. Can't wait!
Oh Poland we loved you.....
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 11:32pm
Congratulations Jack.

Can't wait myself. Been watching fifa world cup shows all night on BT.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Jackthelad Jackthelad wrote:

And tomorrow I've my new daughter coming home from hospital to watch it with me. Can't wait!

Who the hell told you about the birds and the bees?!

Fair play to ya Jack. Delighted for ya
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 11:35pm

Congrats Clap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 11:38pm
Sound lads!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 11:40pm
Wkll she have a random middle name like Lionel or Neymar?
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 11:40pm

Congratulations man, what a way to watch the opening day Clap
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 11:44pm

Wkll she have a random middle name like Lionel or Neymar?

Ha if I got away with it I might have gave her Fred as a middle name!
As for tomorrow I reckon the Croatians will play ball and will make it a good contest.
2-1 brazil for me, Fred and Neymar.
And get the BBQ's on folks as itl be a gorgeous day here for Day 1 of the World Cup!
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 12:08am
Ah here, you have to give her the female equivalent of whoever scores the first goal tomorrow night as a middle name.... as long as it isn't Ognjen Vukojevic or Domagoj Vida, you'll be grand. Or Hulk or Fred, I suppose.

Seriously though there are plenty - although I suppose Paula after Paulinho would be the most apt, were it to come to pass.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 12:17am
If Modric scores I could call her Gail after Gail platt. Although I'd be tempting fate, imagine she ended up looking like her
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 12:18am
Your bird will love ybig now as she wont want you anywhere near her for the next few months :)O
AKA pedantic kunt
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Your bird will love ybig now as she wont want you anywhere near her for the next few months :)O

very true!
dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 7:13am
The day is finally here, i'd normally support Croatia but seeing as I've backed Brazil to win the WC, i'm hoping for a Brazil win tonight with a couple of goals from the mighty Fred. 2-1 to Brazil would be my prediction for tonight.

And congratulations Jackthelad Clap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 9:04am
Cheers Dundon!
I tell ya them players are lucky it's Brazil they're kicking off in, they'd never handle today's sticky heat here, it's a belter!
BBQ a few bottles and the greatest show on earth, yes please!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 30>
  Share Topic