You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - World Cup Group A - Brazil,Croatia,Mexico,Cameroon
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup Group A - Brazil,Croatia,Mexico,Cameroon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27282930>
Poll Question: To qualify
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.44%]
24 [58.54%]
1 [2.44%]
3 [7.32%]
1 [2.44%]
11 [26.83%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 10:49pm
Mexico Holland is one to look forward to

Edited by reddladd - 23 Jun 2014 at 10:50pm
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Sponsored Links

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Anyone else think the Mexican coach is the spit of Nick Griffin?

I said this when they played Cameroon, he's so alike I can't take him serious LOL
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 10:53pm
Mexico are a credit to the tournament.
Boban View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 10:56pm
Excellent performance from Mexico.Very well organised and lovely to watch going forward as well at times.

Edited by Boban - 23 Jun 2014 at 10:57pm
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 11:00pm
Yep, proved me wrong. I thought Croatia would win. Great job done on Rakitic and Modric.
Oh Poland we loved you.....
Boban View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Jackthelad Jackthelad wrote:

Yep, proved me wrong. I thought Croatia would win. Great job done on Rakitic and Modric.
Fancied Croatia myself.They looked very tired in the 2nd half.Hope Mexico beat the Dutch.
kopkid View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 11:03pm
some performance by mexico Clap
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 11:06pm
Mexico Clap
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Boban Boban wrote:

Fancied Croatia myself.They looked very tired in the 2nd half.Hope Mexico beat the Dutch.
manaus appears to have f**ked a lot of teams up.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 11:20pm
Mexico to neat the Dutch. Will frustrate them and take them to extra time and possibly penalties
AKA pedantic kunt
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Mexico Croatia had everything, best game so farClap
You been drinking?!First half was sh*te, second half very good but there has been plenty of better games so far
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 11:33pm
Ya I'd agree. I've seen a few better than that, including as recently as last night as USA got the better of Portugal only to get done by a piece of genius from Ronaldo.
Aus v hol was better as was spa v hol and alg v s Korea.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 11:36pm

Ya I'd agree. I've seen a few better than that, including as recently as last night as USA got the better of Portugal only to get done by a piece of genius from Ronaldo.
the usa got undone by that twat bradley giving the ball away. But ya...I've seen better games than tonights.

Edited by colemanY2K - 23 Jun 2014 at 11:36pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 11:37pm

the usa got undone by that twat bradley giving the ball away. But ya...I've seen better games than tonights.

Agree ya Bradley made a serious blunder. Fatigue I'd imagine.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 11:40pm

Agree ya Bradley made a serious blunder. Fatigue I'd imagine.
yup fatigue no doubt but a f**k up nevertheless. More than likely cost the US a place in the last 16.

Edited by colemanY2K - 23 Jun 2014 at 11:41pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 11:42pm
Nah I think they will qualify along with Germany.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 11:45pm

Nah I think they will qualify along with Germany.
if they do get a result then they'll be the first team out of 5 to get a result after playing in Manaus. I don't think they will...in fact I believe Germany will slaughter them as a result of the exhaustion caused by playing in the jungle.

I expect Ghana to beat Portugal for this very reason.
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2014 at 12:29am
Brazil still not great IMO but are through as group winners and thats all that matters i suppose

cameroon Dead
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27282930>
  Share Topic