You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 211212213
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 10:55am
2 episodes into Mare of Easttown, really good so far.

Watched The Flight Attendant last week, really enjoyed it, Kaley Cuoco is excellent in it and the music is class!
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Started watching The Shield. 3 episodes in. Very fast-paced. Maybe too fast-paced. They accelerate through some stories leaving no room for breath. A major storyline in the very first episode encapsulates this. The acting is pretty good where it matters but some of the guest stars are awful. The first time I watched it years ago it took me ages to realise there was no cursing, so it might seem odd of me to say this - but the lack of cursing in the show is glaring.

People always talk about Tony Soprano and Walter White being TV's leading antiheroes but The Shield came before Breaking Bad so Vic Mackey is another who set the trend but doesn't get talked about as much.

Incredible transformation from his role in the Commish. I mean he was 27/28 in it!

The Commish&amp;quot; The Rolodex Madame (TV Episode 1992) - IMDb

Now moonlighting as Tony Hoolahan
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2021 at 11:22pm
The Serengeti Rules.
A really good natural world movie documentary on PBS America tmoro (Fri. on Sky 174) at 1 o'clock. Seen it before, its about how they figured out that some animals are what they call 'keystones'. Animals that basically hold a whole eco system together and if you remove them the whole ecology of an area falls apart. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2021 at 10:35pm
darkness - those who kill on bbc iPlayer Thumbs Up 4 episodes in excellent 

Edited by Newryrep - 05 Jun 2021 at 11:14pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 211212213
  Share Topic