You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What tv show/box set you watching ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 224225226227228 286>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 10:40am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

LOL at the right on SJW having a date with the female-male trans on First Dates there. Wants all the kudos of being progressive and open-minded, and had no problems leading their date on, as Irish women are so fond of doing, but predictably says no when all is said and done.

Cake and eat it moment. Just as shallow as the rest of us!

What in the name of Jaysus are you on about here? 
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 10:48pm
Watching that new one on RTE Hidden Assets, decent. Imelda Quirk has seen better days though.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 4:07am
In comparison to the 1st 2 seasons, the 3rd season of Narcos Mexico was a bit of a letdown. Amado was meant to have become 1 of the biggest traffickers ever, but it seems to rush through all that and it was a bit of a filler season before they make one about Chapo, if they even do. Noticed that it was the fella who played Escobar who directed this season, definitely not as well made as previous seasons.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 7:52am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

In comparison to the 1st 2 seasons, the 3rd season of Narcos Mexico was a bit of a letdown. Amado was meant to have become 1 of the biggest traffickers ever, but it seems to rush through all that and it was a bit of a filler season before they make one about Chapo, if they even do. Noticed that it was the fella who played Escobar who directed this season, definitely not as well made as previous seasons.

Don't think they are making another one which is odd as the last season has it all ready for Chapo to take the reigns
Chips don't bounce
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 9:39am
Didn't like the Narcos Mexico at all. Tough to get into
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 9:45am
Yea third season wasn’t the best, don’t really want to see a 4th season based around Chapo as I’ve already seen El Chapo on Netflix so know his story.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 12:26pm

Edited by darmack - 30 Nov 2021 at 12:27pm
The dark side.. And the light
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

Someone told me that was the end of Narcos as well, so maybe that's when you should watch the Chapo series.

SPOILER***

I don't know what happened to Amado in real life, but at the end of the series when his misses was in Chile and there were 2 wine glasses, is there some conspiracy that he faked his own death? Especially if they removed and they have no proof of a body.
The dark side.. And the light
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 1:01pm
Anywan watched American Rust with Jeff Daniels?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 1:04pm

Someone told me that was the end of Narcos as well, so maybe that's when you should watch the Chapo series.

SPOILER***

I don't know what happened to Amado in real life, but at the end of the series when his misses was in Chile and there were 2 wine glasses, is there some conspiracy that he faked his own death? Especially if they removed and they have no proof of a body.

He tried to undergo plastic surgery to change his appearance so he could escape to Chile but apparently died due to complications during the procedure. The doctors who performed it where murdered too.

It's always been disputed whether he actually died or not.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 2:00pm
Just finished series one of succession, best show since Gomorrah....also watching Close to Me on C4, intriguing and definitely Wink
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2021 at 2:46am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Succession is really good. 

Watched a trailer years ago and didn't like the look of it, but after hearing good reviews I gave it a shot and its so well made with great characters 

By god what a horrible bunch of f**ks. Very good viewing all the same LOL 

Tom is easily the most detestable character ever. The actor really has nailed it
It would damage this forums' reputation
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 12:00am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Second half of season wasn’t great. Not much really spiked up and happened. Kind of just prodded along.
I liked the story of the Mexican beat cop trying to find out what happened to the girls. But the ending was predictable too
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 12:03am
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Watched a trailer years ago and didn't like the look of it, but after hearing good reviews I gave it a shot and its so well made with great characters 

Tom is easily the most detestable character ever. The actor really has nailed it

Just about caught up to the current episode.

Tom is great, I wish they could do more of him and Greg (although maybe less is better).

Tom’s stag party I don’t think I ever laughed so hard. Not to ruin it on anyone else, but the ‘closed loop system’ incident was just out of this world funny and portrayed 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 12:37am

Tom is great, I wish they could do more of him and Greg (although maybe less is better).

Tom’s stag party I don’t think I ever laughed so hard. Not to ruin it on anyone else, but the ‘closed loop system’ incident was just out of this world funny and portrayed 
Siobhan, Reva or Milla would ya ? For me its choice between Marcia or Gerri...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Gerri the saucy one alright LOL
Shiv is a ****
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 4:37pm

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Gerri the saucy one alright LOL
Shiv is a ****

This is fooking brilliant 

https://twitter.com/Buncahn/status/1183446961023676416?t=Rww6EFtItzcdYbaBJtJPvw&s=19

Edited by drog addict - 03 Dec 2021 at 4:39pm
Chips don't bounce
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2021 at 1:48pm
Five episodes into Mindhunter. The lead is a terrible actor and incredibly bland but it's worth persevering with so far.

They do a terrible job of making it look like the seventies, though, which is a pity as the cinematography evokes Seven with its grotty filter but loses a lot of its authenticity.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 224225226227228 286>
  Share Topic