You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

West Ham

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 87>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 10:43pm
A Stadium given to them by the state ! and thats not enough for the Pikey Boys ......how great would it be if they were caught fiddling the tax man and went the way of Rangers ....

So much fun watching them playing in that big heap of sh1te against some minnows from the nether regions 
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
Sponsored Links

d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 10:48pm
HMRC raiding their own stadium LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by d13dave d13dave wrote:

HMRC raiding their own stadium LOL
They still  had the keys, hopefully Lady Brady wasn't in uncompromising position with one of Sully's toys when they walked in.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:08am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 6:55am

WHU are denying reports saying that the Payet loyalty payment resulted in HMRC probe.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 8:02am
Bilic's job to be reviewed at the end of the season.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Bilic's job to be reviewed at the end of the season.
Tbf to WHU, they've been saying that for weeks now - apparently they always conduct a post-season review of the manager's performance, regardless of who it is and how he's done.

Oh sh*t, I've just been "fair" to Sullivan/Gold/Brady.

I feel unclean. Sick
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 10:31am
I would think pretty much every club reviews their managers position at the end of the season anyway?
HelloBarry View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloBarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

I would think pretty much every club reviews their managers position at the end of the season anyway?

Yes. Although, with his win percentage better than the past, he could possibly get another year?

S. Bilic (37.63%)
S. Allardyce (37.57%)
A. Grant (31.91%)
G. Zola (28.75%)
Quit while you are ahead.
All the best gamblers do.

http://blog.sbobet.com/tips
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 9:23pm
Amers 1 up v Spurs.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 6:36am

Reports saying Bilic staying as WHU manager.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 7:08am
Amers being linked with Ross Barkley as are Spurs.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 2:30pm
West Ham third strip touch of the Hearts?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Of course, when Bayern beat Hamburg 8-0 and Barcelona beat Hercules 7-0, the defending and all round performance of those two beaten teams is full of great character.
Where did anybody mention anything other than the EPL? You are correct in that this is indeed often the case in modern top level football, it is why I watch so little of it. Your touchiness when somebody points it out in your beloved super-de-dooper league is f**king hilarious though.LOL

Could say the same about you and BDO Darts players. LOL

I'm not touchy, merely pointing out that you're very repetitive on your views on the league. Its about the fifth different occasion that I've read you talking about this West Ham v Arsenal match.
You also don't seem to criticise any other leagues.

Could you? Or would be that I have a problem with stupid throw away statements that highlight your own prejudices?

You are touchy, if anybody criticises it youget defensive, at least be honest. I don't criticise other leagues because they don't have other leagues on in the pub after I have been to a match. The goals from that game looked like West Ham wanted to lose. 

Suggests he only watches premier league football in the bar, very sensitive for over a week then when I say he should get back to his barstool, after calling me touchy LOL
You and I both know that is not what you meant, the irony of that would be too much, given that football is a tv programme to you. Seeing as you have read all my posts on the league you would be well aware that the sum total of the EPL I have watched is ;the Man United -hull match, highlights of the Arsenal game and an episode of Match of the Day over Christmas As I said I have no problem with you being a ****, I am one myself, just be an honest one, or at least be good at it,otherwise you are being a **** twice. 
BUMP

I noticed the other day in your argument with Muff that you made two separate references about him being in the bar.

Bit hypocritical after the fuss you kicked up when I did the same?

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 4:32pm
Not at all, I was deliberately being a ****. My problem wasn't with you being one, it was the failure to admit it, as you can see from the rest of that argument.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 4:35pm

Not at all, I was deliberately being a ****. My problem wasn't with you being one, it was the failure to admit it, as you can see from the rest of that argument.

Thumbs Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 6:55am
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 11:01pm
Javier Hernandez confirmed. That is an unbelievable signing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 87>
  Share Topic