You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wales - Nations League - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 52>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 11:53am
What a fantastic trip and result Clap  the absolute joy on peoples faces when leaving the stadium will stay with me for a long long time, met a lot of ybiggers as i was waiting for our group at the exit gate and it was like a hugathron, but sure nicer people you could not be hugged by, from stevie Amsterdam to the Hayes Clan to Joanne and her parents (who's names i must find out as cannot keep calling her mother Mrs Mrs LOL) and many others (seen the hornet fella sneaking by probably did not want to hug me as i would try dip him LOL)

Only little sour note was some big lump of a fella and 3 women coming in about 5 mins into the game and him barging me out of the way while claiming i was in his seat (which i was not, but because there was a few empty seat's beside me i was standing across 2 seat's maybe) i reacted with a few verbals and pointing out how nice it would have been of him to just say excuse me or pardon me as he just shoved me aside (nearly sure D69 and his good wife were standing at the other side of these people) but the annoying thing was within a couple of minutes of him complaining about his spot for viewing they then proceeded to sit with no view at all LOL, but sure when we scored it was all forgotten about as we both grabbed each other and went beserk, so a new friend was made LOL. Cannot wait till the next games now
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Sponsored Links

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 12:41pm
Daithi sounds like greenforever =))
AKA pedantic kunt
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 12:49pm
Shocked  he was not that big LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

What a fantastic trip and result Clap  the absolute joy on peoples faces when leaving the stadium will stay with me for a long long time, met a lot of ybiggers as i was waiting for our group at the exit gate and it was like a hugathron, but sure nicer people you could not be hugged by, from stevie Amsterdam to the Hayes Clan to Joanne and her parents (who's names i must find out as cannot keep calling her mother Mrs Mrs LOL) and many others (seen the hornet fella sneaking by probably did not want to hug me as i would try dip him LOL)

Only little sour note was some big lump of a fella and 3 women coming in about 5 mins into the game and him barging me out of the way while claiming i was in his seat (which i was not, but because there was a few empty seat's beside me i was standing across 2 seat's maybe) i reacted with a few verbals and pointing out how nice it would have been of him to just say excuse me or pardon me as he just shoved me aside (nearly sure D69 and his good wife were standing at the other side of these people) but the annoying thing was within a couple of minutes of him complaining about his spot for viewing they then proceeded to sit with no view at all LOL, but sure when we scored it was all forgotten about as we both grabbed each other and went beserk, so a new friend was made LOL. Cannot wait till the next games now

That section 122? There was plenty of room there alright, should have said hello! We bumped into Steve and Gary at the bars at half time so just went into 121 with them for the second half.

Edited by Drumcondra 69er - 14 Oct 2017 at 6:34pm
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:45pm
Bump
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:51pm
Vicky, you about?
Vicky View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Vicky, you about?
Hey Boggy
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:53pm

Vicky, you about?

Early bird catches the worm or something else, wha?
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:54pm

Vicky, you about?

Not hanging around
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:54pm
LOL
Some people just deserve a slap
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Vicky, you about?

Early bird catches the worm or something else, wha?

Yeh, but the second mouse gets the cheese........
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Vicky Vicky wrote:

Vicky, you about?
Hey Boggy

PM me
Vicky View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 1:01pm
Will your Girlfriend be happy with that?
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Vicky Vicky wrote:

Will your Girlfriend be happy with that?

Looking info about good spots for pints
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 1:41pm
Welsh football is on a high? Really!? They just finished third in a group where they were top seeds and have appointed a nothing manager. Throw in the fact that we are hardly the biggest draw for them in a ridiculous competition and I would be surprised if they sold out the Cardiff City Stadium.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 1:47pm
Cardiff is great craic. I will be there again Cool
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 7:40pm
Love to go back prob book a hotel with free cancellation but won't travel without a ticket!!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:23pm
[QUOTE=armahibee]Love to go back prob book a hotel with free cancellation but won't travel without a ticket!![/QUOTE]

do people think tickets will be an issue on a Thursday night ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 52>
  Share Topic