You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wales - Nations League - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 52>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

So...If one goes to Georgia, one would get a ticket for this?

so if you only went to Serbia, Moldova and Vienna that wont count for anything ?

hopefully the worst case will be serbia moldova vienna + georgia 

and if any left knock off vienna from that etc 

i only missed georgia away last campaign and didnt get for scotland 

All away games should be equal

but some away games are more equal than others
Sponsored Links

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 10:33am
Originally posted by fr larry duff fr larry duff wrote:

so if you only went to Serbia, Moldova and Vienna that wont count for anything ?

Well done Larry as you beat me to the same thing that I was going to say LOL

but some away games are more equal than others
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
manulike View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manulike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 11:29am
Officially, FAW have announced this morning that the Welsh allocation for our Dublin visit is a mere 3300.
Everyone on our Forum (me included) if full of praise to the FAW for keeping a fully structured ticket allocation sale in three phases - whereby practically every single person that has been to at least one away game in last three years, will get a ticket.

Not entirely sure what that means for you guys ... But I imagine John Dalaney might be in hiding ...

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fawtickets-english/details/event.aspx?itemref=811

Edited by manulike - 17 Jan 2017 at 11:42am
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 12:46pm

LOL Get away
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by fr larry duff fr larry duff wrote:

but some fans are more equal than others

fixed that
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 6:33pm

That will work for me.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 6:59pm
Ive done 8/9 of the last qualifiers (excluding euro16) missing Moldova this year, Make that 7/8 commencing after the Scotland Fiasco now I dont hold a season ticket but will do by the time application for the welsh game comes around. I should know in advance of applying for a ticket if my application will be successful but i wont because the fai will accept applications for 8000 tickets. Plenty of extra work for the ticket office that is not necessary in processing applications that wont stand a chance of getting tickets. Plus I dont think ill travel this time without an away end ticket. If  i am successful ill just drive or sail and rail.

Edited by kevincronin2000 - 17 Jan 2017 at 7:06pm
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 11:18pm
My guess is next Seasons ST won't be be counted I would think applications will have to be in before STs go on Sale. They done this a few years ago we applied we applied for Georgia Germany and Scotland at the same time
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 1:34am
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

My guess is next Seasons ST won't be be counted I would think applications will have to be in before STs go on Sale. They done this a few years ago we applied we applied for Georgia Germany and Scotland at the same time

Season tickets renewals started in may last year are you suggesting we will have to apply for wales tickets 6 months in advance of the actual game? Would be time enough for applications to begin in August around 10 weeks before the game which will then allow next year's season tickets to be included in people's "points"
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 10:41am

Might be an idea for Georgia and Wales away dual package
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 6:36pm

Which is complete buffoonery, so expected from the FAI, as it promotes a perceived over demand with every Tom, Dick and Harry applying for the maximum amount of tickets as they havent decided whether they'll go to Cardiff for a weekend of football or Prague as a sex tourist. They'll get 20k worth of applications and see over an administrative nightmare

But that will be well covered as they'll tale deposits from all those applicants for 6 months like the Scotland match.

Edited by Pipkin - 22 Jan 2017 at 6:38pm
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2017 at 9:23am
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

Might be an idea for Georgia and Wales away dual package

in principle wouldnt be a bad shout as long as those who went to the 3 aways just gone were dealt with first otherwise people will harvest tickets and not use them just to get the points, if any left after the regulars dealt with then let them go that way
manulike View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manulike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 4:58pm
Just sharing the good news with you about Bale ;-)
Now waiting on Ramsey and Church ...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11835/10765625/gareth-bale-hands-real-madrid-and-wales-boost-with-return-to-training
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by manulike manulike wrote:

Just sharing the good news with you about Bale ;-)
Now waiting on Ramsey and Church ...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11835/10765625/gareth-bale-hands-real-madrid-and-wales-boost-with-return-to-training

All the better this way should yous lose can't use bale been missing as the reason
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Tippbiffo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippbiffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 11:01am
Don't shoot me. Haven't been on ybig for months. Which stadium will the game be played in carrdiff? Thank ye all
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Tippbiffo Tippbiffo wrote:

Don't shoot me. Haven't been on ybig for months. Which stadium will the game be played in carrdiff? Thank ye all
Cardiff City, well this is what we think it will be .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 2:23pm
Rome.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Rome.

LOL

An old wan, but a good wan !
@AntrimMan85
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 52>
  Share Topic