You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** VOLUNTEERS FOR TIFOS ON WEDNESDAY***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

16 more lads.... minimal effort needed to do it and it brings the whole stadium alive, there's a reason why sky sports, uefa, rté etc use footage of the singing seciton in every report - the flags look absolutely class when we use them, pull the collective fingers out and stick your names down there, good stuffThumbs Up

ClapClapClap
Sponsored Links

Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 9:14pm

16 more lads.... minimal effort needed to do it and it brings the whole stadium alive, there's a reason why sky sports, uefa, rté etc use footage of the singing seciton in every report - the flags look absolutely class when we use them, pull the collective fingers out and stick your names down there, good stuffThumbs Up

Dead right man. Looks quality. Apologies I don't think I can do it this time around, except maybe if someone was willing to take 2 (maybe you nvidic cos I know the head on ye?) and I'll be in the ground at half 7 but also have to leave straight after.

<insert witty comment>
awaydays View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awaydays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 10:08pm

sticking my name on the list for the first time.  the flags make a huge difference to the games i've been at some dull games but the tifos always brighten up the game. Im only 17 but your never to young or to old or whatever to give a dig out so keep sticking the names down .Clap

Your twistin my melon man
awaydays View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awaydays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by ThrowInDelap ThrowInDelap wrote:

1. Nvidic
2. BigPodge
3. M.50 x2
4. TID
5.Drog Addict
6. MayoMark, may not be in untl KO though. If there's no volunteers, don't give flags out. If lads want flags waved they have to pick them up and help out. Don't give flags to non YBIGers! Come on lads Jaysus give a dig...
7. greengiant
8. BlueMan
9.awaydays
Your twistin my melon man
noddy View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 10:15pm
any tickets available for singing section could help with flags if i got 3
M.50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Beavis Beavis wrote:

Dead right man. Looks quality. Apologies I don't think I can do it this time around, except maybe if someone was willing to take 2 (maybe you nvidic cos I know the head on ye?) and I'll be in the ground at half 7 but also have to leave straight after

what row you standing in?
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 11:34pm
The F.A.I. gave my class aload of free tickets , i wasn't in so no-one told me and i had to get tickets through the Carlow league so i'm up in the premium instead of being down near the SS , f**king raging!! Defo would have taken one.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 12:00am
Originally posted by M.50 M.50 wrote:

Dead right man. Looks quality. Apologies I don't think I can do it this time around, except maybe if someone was willing to take 2 (maybe you nvidic cos I know the head on ye?) and I'll be in the ground at half 7 but also have to leave straight after

Haven't got a clue...my season ticket is not even for 114 Tongue ! I'm usually under the roof, bodhran in tow. Can meet you at your spot though, if you're offering to hold one for me (?)
<insert witty comment>
M.50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 12:08am

Originally posted by M.50 M.50 wrote:

Haven't got a clue...my season ticket is not even for 114 Tongue ! I'm usually under the roof, bodhran in tow. Can meet you at your spot though, if you're offering to hold one for me (?)

Yep, more than happy to. I'm in Row S Seat 4-8. Throw your name down there Thumbs Up
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 12:10am
Yeah Beavis I can grab one for you either, i can text you my row number on the day no bother, let me know anyway!
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 12:40am
Cheers lads. Suppose would be easier if grab off Nvidic (cos I can call if I can't find or any problems)

Thanks

1. Nvidic
2. BigPodge
3. M.50 x2
4. TID
5.Drog Addict
6. MayoMark, may not be in untl KO though. If there's no volunteers, don't give flags out. If lads want flags waved they have to pick them up and help out. Don't give flags to non YBIGers! Come on lads Jaysus give a dig...
7. greengiant
8. BlueMan
9. Beavis

<insert witty comment>
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 12:42am
114 row j seats 4-8 beavis, i'll be in early so should be in those actual seats, let me know if you want me to grab you one
flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 9:26am
Right lads, last chance to volunteer. We will not be bringing the flags tomorrow if we do not have enough volunteers. So get your names down if you want them at the match. Don't be complaining if they are not brought. So get those names down
GWAN YBIG
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 9:37am
Blueman is the greatest flag waiver ive ever seen
even practiced all thru half time once before
the boy is at the top of his gameClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 9:39am
I'm on the phone someone add me to the list there - be a shame not to use them.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
greengiant View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 9:41am
1. Nvidic
2. BigPodge
3. M.50 x2
4. TID
5.Drog Addict
7. greengiant
8. BlueMan
9. Beavis
10. Royoftheravers
The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood
flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 12:13pm
Bump
GWAN YBIG
M.50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 12:23pm
There must be 26 folks from here in the ss tomorrow night Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic