FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Umbro not for ÉIRE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 147>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PinginĂ­ View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinginĂ­ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2022 at 12:12am
Originally posted by RobsYourUncle RobsYourUncle wrote:

Originally posted by Cliftonville7Ireland Cliftonville7Ireland wrote:

sorry i couldnt find the unsponsored jersey thread but thought some of you guys would like this
Thanks
Ordered one of these the other day, got a mail today to say they only realised when packing the order that they were out of stock Cry. Offered an extra £5 credit for the inconvenience to be fair.
I got the exact same email and offer. Seems like they're not great at managing the stock.
Sponsored Links

RobsYourUncle View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsYourUncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2022 at 11:39pm

sorry i couldnt find the unsponsored jersey thread but thought some of you guys would like this
Thanks
Ordered one of these the other day, got a mail today to say they only realised when packing the order that they were out of stock Cry. Offered an extra £5 credit for the inconvenience to be fair.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2022 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

They took inspiration from the green fields and rolling hills of Ireland according to JC
FFSLOLLOLLOL
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2022 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

They took inspiration from the green fields and rolling hills of Ireland according to JC

Of course they did LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2022 at 1:16pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2022 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Greenie50 Greenie50 wrote:

Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

New Home Shirt

It really does just look like they found a box of unused Rugby jerseys down the back of the warehouse and said "eh, f**k it, lets just use these for the football team"

Really dull shade of green.

On the plus side, if you want to volunteer to fight with the Ukrainians there is no need to buy an army uniform
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2022 at 11:44am
My jersey arrived in this morning's post. I'll leave aside whatever issues people have with the design and the colour. It's a better quality jersey than some we've had previously with the material being a little thicker. Also, the crest is sewn in as opposed to it being one of those iron on jobbies. It isn't a classic jersey by any means in terms of how it looks, but I'm happy with it and like I said, quality wise it's better than a lot of our previous tops.
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2022 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

New Home Shirt

It really does just look like they found a box of unused Rugby jerseys down the back of the warehouse and said "eh, f**k it, lets just use these for the football team"

Really dull shade of green.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2022 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by RobsYourUncle RobsYourUncle wrote:

They've player names listed underneath, does that mean they have names printed on the back and it's just luck of the draw which one you get?

No. Its just names of players that would have worn that style. They do it for all teams / clubs on their site.

Ones with pre printed namesets are listed separately, they've a couple available.
Given's zimmerframe View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Given's zimmerframe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2022 at 10:31pm
I just ordered one and there was no option to pick a name etc
RobsYourUncle View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsYourUncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2022 at 10:11pm
They've player names listed underneath, does that mean they have names printed on the back and it's just luck of the draw which one you get?
Given's zimmerframe View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Given's zimmerframe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2022 at 6:51pm

Thanks

Jaysis that almost seems too good to be true, no customs either according to the shipping terms
Cliftonville7Ireland View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cliftonville7Ireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2022 at 4:11pm
Thanks
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2022 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by 50%lesssugar&salt 50%lesssugar&salt wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

No age 3-4 for sale. Is that normal for kits?

Was looking for the same for my nephew. Have the same question. 

Yea, for some reason any football jerseys i have seen are 2-3 years and 4-5 years. no 3-4, dont know why
cup champions
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2022 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by PinginĂ­ PinginĂ­ wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I bought both and the orange one after too. I've never bought a jersey with a sponsor on it before, so they got me at least!

They shouldn't be allowed flog them with sponsors anyway.
I always thought I wanted a sponsorless jersey but when it actually happened I think they just look like very expensive training tops without the sponor. The ones the team wear has numbers and match details on the front to balance it. Without either it just looks a bit cheap
I don't see why you'd rather pay €75 for and wear a jersey that is different to what the players wear. That's worse than a training top.

It's another example of FAI greed, milking as much money as possible.
Yeah each to their own. I find the big 3 logo hides the gut a bit for us that don't look like CR7.
PinginĂ­ View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinginĂ­ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2022 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I bought both and the orange one after too. I've never bought a jersey with a sponsor on it before, so they got me at least!

I always thought I wanted a sponsorless jersey but when it actually happened I think they just look like very expensive training tops without the sponor. The ones the team wear has numbers and match details on the front to balance it. Without either it just looks a bit cheap
I don't see why you'd rather pay €75 for and wear a jersey that is different to what the players wear. That's worse than a training top.

It's another example of FAI greed, milking as much money as possible.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2022 at 3:03pm
As someone said a page back or so " Keep it simple " as this are what fans like . I recall Joncee saying once it takes them a year to come up with a new shirt . Feck me i would love that gig , give me 20 minutes then take 363 days off with full pay 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2022 at 1:35pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 147>
  Share Topic