You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TV or radio

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: Do you prefer TV or Radio
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [55.00%]
9 [45.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 2:35pm
Massive shakeup in the TV coming soon..Virgin Media 4 about to launch…oh yayyy
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 6:54pm
I was going to say TV but then I realized everything bar sport is sh*te on traditional TV these days and I listen to the radio way more often. I think car's are keeping the radio relevant but TV is losing it. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 7:09pm
Do the Virgin Media Sport Channels still exist?  Gone off my wireless
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 8:41am
Rarely watch regular TV any longer.  Just sport. Otherwise watching the streaming services or Box sets on the dodgy box/Cinema HD

Radio would listen to OTB am (although not that much on the FM, more so via their YouTube channel).

On OTB AM, I see Eoin Sheehan is leaving. He was very likeable and one of best things about the show. Sad to see him leave

Edited by t_rAndy - 25 Aug 2022 at 8:41am
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 9:53am
Ye Sheahan was a good presenter. Be interesting to see who they get in to partner Gilroy or will they go for varying guest co-presenters during the week.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 9:55am
Focking Coco Melon, Paddington, Peppa Pig, Thomas the Tank, round the clock in the gaff Cry
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 10:00am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Focking Coco Melon, Paddington, Peppa Pig, Thomas the Tank, round the clock in the gaff Cry

Know the feeling. And the cocomelon songs going over and over in your head during the evening. I had to put on some music last night to get a coco song out of my head after caught myself humming along to it, AGAIN

Edited by t_rAndy - 25 Aug 2022 at 10:00am
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 11:07am
Disney is the business, not annoying at all and calms them down.  Thankfully our little one doesn’t like coco melon but she does love Peppa. 

The most annoying noise is you tubers talking about fifa or Minecraft.  Usually in the 20s and from UK or the states.  Pains in the hole. 
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic