Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Troy Parrott

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 185186187188189 251>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

It was a permanent transfer to Everton. 

A three second Google will tell you the same & no need for all this noise out of you about it

You’re wrong.
Sponsored Links

J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 5:17pm
Alli joined Everton on two and half year contract for free with clauses built to bring the fee up if met.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Greenie50 Greenie50 wrote:

It was reported a few days ago that Parrott would be going on loan next season. Best thing for him to continue developing is to play every week.
There would be no point to sticking around Spurs. He'd play the odd Cup game but otherwise be sitting on the bench.

100% that would be ideal getting another loan up a step be it the Championship or elsewhere. I'm only looking at Spurs situation. 5/6 transfers is what we are told they are bringing in. They have 2 and I suspect they will be bringing in 2 CBs. A CM is a high priority also not to mention another attacking player.  With Bergwijn confirmed to be leaving that leaves 5 attackers the new one Kane Kulusevski Son Moura. Perisic is in as a LWB potentially.

They will ideally want 6 attacking players on there list with Scarlett being the 6th choice last year for example. I just wonder how it will play out myself.
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

A three second Google will tell you the same & no need for all this noise out of you about it

You’re wrong.

Am I now  ?
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 7:23pm

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

You’re wrong.

Am I now  ?

Was sure they paid 20 million rising to 40 for him
AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 11:01pm
Would hate to see him stay at Spurs. 

He's finally come good in L1, scoring and getting game time but that's only really been since Christmas. He needs to back this up with a solid season, maybe step up to Championship. Worst thing would be Spurs bench or U23 team. 
It's not me it's you:-)
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 7:26pm
He's 20 and has 4 goals in how many starts?

This fella will score heaps for us.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 7:40pm
First time in 25 years that two players aged 21 or under scored in the same match for us.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 7:47pm
He's not the quickest, but he has a football brain far superior to nearly all our other players. Hopefully he keeps on the straight and narrow and kicks on. He's potentially a massive player for us over the next decade. 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Given's zimmerframe View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Given's zimmerframe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 8:04pm
Parrot and Obafemiester at the same club would be great
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 8:07pm
Well taken goal 
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
SC92 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

First time in 25 years that two players aged 21 or under scored in the same match for us.

I'm guessing a competitive game stat. Knight and Parrott scored against Andorra last year.

Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 10:34pm
Now on 4 goals 2 assists after 14 caps.

In his 3 games this year (Lithuania, Armenia, Scotland (not counting his 2 mins vs Belgium)) he's already double his previous goal contributions - 2 goals (Andorra) 1 assist (New Zealand).

And you'd think he's likely to add to that in the remaining games.

Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 11:08pm
encouraging performance, seems to be improving. 
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 11:13pm
I have a feeling he'll score goals for fun against the smaller sides once he really gets going, like Robbie. That should be enough to have him overtaking Long, surely.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Greenie50 Greenie50 wrote:

Now on 4 goals 2 assists after 14 caps.

In his 3 games this year (Lithuania, Armenia, Scotland (not counting his 2 mins vs Belgium)) he's already double his previous goal contributions - 2 goals (Andorra) 1 assist (New Zealand).

And you'd think he's likely to add to that in the remaining games.

You look at his minutes played and it's just under 6 games he's played. Will hopefully get himself and decent championship loan and push on further next season for club and country.
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2022 at 12:00am
By far his best performance in a green shirt tonight. Some of the attacking runs he made were excellent to watch live. Hopefully now he starts to impose himself at that level consistently, as it’s clear he has bundles of ability
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2022 at 12:18am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

I have a feeling he'll score goals for fun against the smaller sides once he really gets going, like Robbie. That should be enough to have him overtaking Long, surely.

If he stays fit and playing at any decent level, even just upper half Championship, then I have no doubt he'll best Quinn's 21 goals. How far past that he goes... we'll wait and see.

Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

You look at his minutes played and it's just under 6 games he's played. Will hopefully get himself and decent championship loan and push on further next season for club and country.

Exactly. He's doing really well.

Yeah, hopefully a mid-table Championship loan next season. Swansea would be great, the Obafemi link-up obviously. But also Swansea boss Russell Martin was the one who brought Parrott to MK Dons (right before getting the Swansea job).

I know they have Joel Piroe, but it looks like he might be getting a Premier League move this summer.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 185186187188189 251>
  Share Topic