Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=56622
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 4:59am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Troy Parrott
Posted By: Luis Amor Rodriguez
Subject: Troy Parrott
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 3:26am
Great peno for the U19s yesterday.  He's clearly got a lot of confidence.  

You'd think with him, Idah, McAuley and Ronan Hale coming through, we'll get at least one gem of a striker for the senior team in years to come.  

Hopefully Irish strikers are like Irish buses in one respect: you wait for ages for one to turn up, and then four come at the same time.  

As opposed to just big, dirty, slow and likely to break down.  

Replies:
Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Luis Amor Rodriguez Luis Amor Rodriguez wrote:

Great peno for the U19s yesterday.  He's clearly got a lot of confidence.  

You'd think with him, Idah, McAuley and Ronan Hale coming through, we'll get at least one gem of a striker for the senior team in years to come.  

Hopefully Irish strikers are like Irish buses in one respect: you wait for ages for one to turn up, and then four come at the same time.  

As opposed to just big, dirty, slow and likely to break down.  
Or a manager who plays them on the wing.

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: Healy52003
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 11:52am
Owl big nose waistcoat baxtard will prob be sniffing around looking for him now after his recent excellent displays 

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Owl big nose waistcoat baxtard will prob be sniffing around looking for him now after his recent excellent displays 

Troy was born and raised in Dublin Confused

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 12:13pm
Armstrong Okoflex was born and bred in Dublin and now plays for England. How? I've no idea!.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Pauldaly1984
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 12:13pm
still think he is eligible for engurland. Doubt he’d declare for them but you never know . Wasn’t Michael Owen brought up in Wales??

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

still think he is eligible for engurland. Doubt he’d declare for them but you never know . Wasn’t Michael Owen brought up in Wales??
Dont see a lad born and reared in Summerhill turning out for England 

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Armstrong Okoflex was born and bred in Dublin and now plays for England. How? I've no idea!.
yeah that’s a strange one

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

It’s a bit different comparing a player born in Ireland who’s parents aren’t from here though.

He was also eligible to play for England.

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 12:24pm

My Cologne's dad played underage for Wales and Everton, imagine the disappointment he feels every time Mickey opens his mouth.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: DUBLIN DOC
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

No, but he will be captain of the prison team

-------------
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

No, but he will be captain of the prison team

LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 12:34pm
LOL

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 10:06am
looks like he could develop nicely in the new Football Manager.

11 finishing- for 16 year old that's pretty good
15 Determination- This is the key one alongside his Fairly Determined personality he could be trained to be future star.

https://i.gyazo.com/b81e80164932723803418236a053fac2.png

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 10:13am

Wasn’t Michael Owen brought up in Wales??
Yes Owen played for Welsh Schools team as that's where he lived.
Same as Giggs played for English Schools team.

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 10:20am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

15 Determination- This is the key one alongside his Fairly Determined personality he could be trained to be future star.

110 quid a week! That sort of money would certainly focus the mind on trying to get a pro contract LOL

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Posted By: Conan
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Wasn’t Michael Owen brought up in Wales??
Yes Owen played for Welsh Schools team as that's where he lived.
Same as Giggs played for English Schools team.

Owen never played for Wales at any level, I think that rule changed shortly after Giggs played for England. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to pick the English players we do at under-15 and under-16 level.

If I was on 110 quid a week at his age I would have been completely wrote off. That's a lot of cider and Lynx.

-------------

Posted By: kearney304

Is this a legit post?

Where is Freddy Adu

LOL  Didn't notice that, I'd say he is on more then that.

But saying that 110£ a week while 16 is alright

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 10:32am
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Is this a legit post?

Where is Freddy Adu

Yeah poor Freddy Adu got over hyped.
I was just curious to how he was portrayed in the latest game I'm not stating that he will turn into a world beater just because he has good potential on a game.

But as I said with the right coaching he could become a decent player in Fm19 (anyway)

Posted By: Maccatacca
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 10:55am
He is without a doubt on at least four figures a week. 

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Which is why most of them turn out like ****s.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 11:14am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Not to name names, but there is a young Irish lad at Liverpool and his social media is full of Rolex watches and brand new Audi’s. 

Why on earth would you push yourself to succeed when you can play for Liverpool under 23s for 4/5 years and still make a fortune? 

Posted By: Dr. Pat
Date Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 12:03pm

Not to name names, but there is a young Irish lad at Liverpool and his social media is full of Rolex watches and brand new Audi’s. 

Why on earth would you push yourself to succeed when you can play for Liverpool under 23s for 4/5 years and still make a fortune? 

I've seen his account. It's bad alright. Fairly clear where his focus is.

-------------
Geremi has let Kilbane in here, cross comes out to Holland, 1:1!!

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 12:14pm
It is really difficult to blame the players themselves. I know that I wouldn't have been able to handle all that at 17, most of us wouldn't. The clubs have to take huge responsibility in developing human beings as well as footballers, something the English(Abu Dhabi, Russian, American ) almost deliberately ignore, especially at the richest teams . This is one of the hundreds of reasons we need them to stop stockpiling players at the richest franchises there. They only need a couple to be sold on, not to even make it at their team, and they will have made a profit and stopped another club that will get them. The whole system is sick.

Anyway, rant over! It is unfair to be discussing this on the Parrott thread, there has been no rumours that he is anything other than a well behaved young lad with a promising future filled with bird jokes.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 12:45pm
A come on lads if any of us made 1k a week while we were 16 we'd be no different

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 2:25pm
Scored in a 2-0 win over PSV in UEFA Youth League today, Spurs currently second to Barca in that group by four points

Posted By: doherty
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 2:31pm
how many other young strikers are there at spurs i wonder. they only really have Kane at senior level. Llorente cant even get a look in. wonder is he on anyone's radar in the senior set up there?

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 4:22pm
The probability of him getting into the Spurs first team is highly unlikely so his loan moves will be crucial in his development.

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 1:55pm
Parrott has scored in the 1st half for Spurs U19 vs Inter U19. Hopefully Nolan is playing too. The game is live on one of the BT Sports channels for any of ye that have access.

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 2:23pm
Lovely goal as well

Nolan started and is captain.

Posted By: Fozzy B
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 2:24pm
ryan nolan is captaining the inter side. balls.ie just posted troys goal up on their site. some strike.

Posted By: mully_85
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 2:36pm
http://cricfree.live/watchfeeds/index/19%20" rel="nofollow - http://cricfree.live/watchfeeds/index/19

Posted By: JoxerDaly
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 2:55pm
Hit the post after sending Nolan for a Herald on the edge of the box,  would of been a cracker and missed a very good chance just before that aswel. 

Hard to belive he is only 16 .

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 2:56pm
Parrot wants a cracker alright.  I can only parrott what everyone else has said and wush him the best of luck in his career.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 3:00pm
Can see this lad getting a senior cap next year, Mick has never been afraid to throw the young lads in.

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 3:20pm

Can see this lad getting a senior cap next year, Mick has never been afraid to throw the young lads in.

It might be a tad early for him. Mind  you getting him into an Irish squad of any sort would be a good start.

-------------
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

It might be a tad early for him. Mind  you getting him into an Irish squad of any sort would be a good start.

He'll be 17 by the time out next games. If he continues to bang in the goals at Spurs then he has to be at considered I'm not saying he should be starting for us next year but I can see him being in a squad if he continues his form and perhaps given a run out against a 5/6th seed

Posted By: AbuAbu
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 3:45pm
I think he is very young yet but if he can get out on loan or a few league cup games maybe. What age level is he playing with Spurs? Is he with their U23s? or U19s? Hopefully himself and Idah and a few others will be integrated upwards.

-------------
It's not me it's you:-)

Posted By: Dr. Pat
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 4:08pm

Great goal. He's a very exciting prospect. Not sure about a senior call up soon though. Let him keep working and improving. Also, I remember Jack Byrne banging in goals in the UEFA Youth League. Warming Kilmarnock's bench now

-------------
Geremi has let Kilbane in here, cross comes out to Holland, 1:1!!

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 4:12pm
Christ almighty - I'm going to start a petition that says we can only cap players with "regular names. 

Rice, Parrott, Sammon - You can all declare for England !

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 4:26pm
Any link for goal?

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 4:44pm

He'll be 17 by the time out next games. If he continues to bang in the goals at Spurs then he has to be at considered I'm not saying he should be starting for us next year but I can see him being in a squad if he continues his form and perhaps given a run out against a 5/6th seed

Mea culpa...I had Ryan Nolan in my head when typed the above. Still I think the u21 level would possibly be a better fit for Troy. 

-------------

Posted By: BabbsBalls
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 8:24pm
Castor Troy Clap

-------------
l hear you are a racist now, father ?

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Castor Troy Clap
Is he from Limerick? I was full sure he was a Dub.

-------------

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 8:52pm
He is a horse of a man.  We should wheel him out at the Aviva

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 9:42pm
great to see him kicking on! Might try get him in to talk to the lads I'm the school. Certainly another positive story from the area and an aspirational figure for the kids, some of whom were in the school when he was there

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

He is a horse of a man.  We should wheel him out at the Aviva

Ffs LOL

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 10:12pm
LOL

-------------

Posted By: DalyerRegular
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by AbuAbu AbuAbu wrote:

I think he is very young yet but if he can get out on loan or a few league cup games maybe. What age level is he playing with Spurs? Is he with their U23s? or U19s? Hopefully himself and Idah and a few others will be integrated upwards.
He's played 5 league games (7 goals) for the u18s and 5 league games for the u23s (0 goals).

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 3:49am
Great finish. But let's not get ahead of ourselves with bringing him in to senior squads yet. He's 16, let him develop a bit more and hopefully he can make an impact at first team level, with loan moves or cup appearances etc.

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: Zinedine Kilbane 110
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 6:13am
Originally posted by DalyerRegular DalyerRegular wrote:

Originally posted by AbuAbu AbuAbu wrote:

He's played 5 league games (7 goals) for the u18s and 5 league games for the u23s (0 goals).

He’s only 16 so I’d rather let him develop more before putting him into the senior team. 
He is one of the youngest player for the Ireland U19 team.

17 in Feb 2019.
Hopefully he makes it.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 8:57am

I was full sure he was a Dub.
Very much so.
And the not so nice part of Dubland.

(I know you'll say its all a kip, but its not really, only most of it)

-------------

Posted By: d13dave
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 9:12am
Grew up on one of the estates around Buckingham street i think.

As did Wessi

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 9:55am

I was full sure he was a Dub.
Very much so.
And the not so nice part of Dubland.

(I know you'll say its all a kip, but its not really, only most of it)

Whereabouts he from?

I know he played for Belvedere

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 9:56am
Originally posted by d13dave d13dave wrote:

Grew up on one of the estates around Buckingham street i think.

As did Wessi

Sorry didn't see the above

Ignore my previous question

Posted By: schillaci
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 11:16am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

great to see him kicking on! Might try get him in to talk to the lads in the school. Certainly another positive story from the area and an aspirational figure for the kids, some of whom were in the school when he was there

LOL I read this one twice and couldn't work out the puns for the life of me.

Then I realised it was just a normal post Embarrassed

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 11:56am

I hear he repeats himself a lot
A bit like the puns on here.

-------------

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 11:58am

I hear he repeats himself a lot
A bit like the puns on here.

LOL

Posted By: Lenny82
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 9:57pm
Hard not to get carried away with this fella but then I think of Jack Byrne and Terdy Dixon.

Posted By: gazurtoids
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 12:05am
He's the spit of Griezmanm

Posted By: Mr. Snrub
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 8:32am
Add Conor Clifford, Graham Barrett, Sean Thornton, Keith O'Neill and Paul McShane to the list Ouch

-------------
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Add Conor Clifford, Graham Barrett, Sean Thornton, Keith O'Neill and Paul McShane to the list Ouch

Alex O'Hanlon, Ronnie O'Brien, John Paul Kelly and many more.

Posted By: johnvonp
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 10:07am
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

were all of these people as promising as Parrott?

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 10:29am
Originally posted by johnvonp johnvonp wrote:

I'd say that Jack Byrne and Conor Clifford certainly got as much and more positive press. Don't forget that this is only Parrotts first season in England. I'm hating joining the pun gang here but he is flying. 

-------------
El Puto Amo

Posted By: johnvonp
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 8:42am
https://amp.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/rising-star-parrott-travels-with-spurs-first-team-37606170.html?__twitter_impression=true" rel="nofollow - https://amp.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/rising-star-parrott-travels-with-spurs-first-team-37606170.html?__twitter_impression=true

Parrott travelling with first team today.

Posted By: doherty
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 10:55am

https://amp.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/rising-star-parrott-travels-with-spurs-first-team-37606170.html?__twitter_impression=true" rel="nofollow - https://amp.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/rising-star-parrott-travels-with-spurs-first-team-37606170.html?__twitter_impression=true

Parrott travelling with first team today.

Thats great news for him. Shows hes in their thoughts at least.

Posted By: kevincronin2000
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 12:37pm
Future is looking a little brighter for us, hope Kenny is up to managing this group of players. 

-------------
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.

Posted By: BippityBoop
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 7:42pm
Didn't make the bench in the end, but it's still great news to hear.

Posted By: valo88
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by BippityBoop BippityBoop wrote:

Yeah 18 year old English striker Oliver Skipp made it instead I see, encouraging all the same that he was at least considered.

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Future is looking a little brighter for us, hope Kenny is up to managing this group of players. 

Confused

Posted By: NewtNewbie
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by valo88 valo88 wrote:

Originally posted by BippityBoop BippityBoop wrote:

Yeah 18 year old English striker Oliver Skipp made it instead I see, encouraging all the same that he was at least considered.

He's still only 16 and he's obviously still got some physical development to do, but that's a very promising sign.

I wonder if Mick might do something similar and call him up and allow him to train with the seniors as Lee O'Connor did recently. Terry Dixon, also of Spurs, was called up by Stan when he was still 16 and actually made the bench for the match against Chile.

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 12:17pm
Encouraging words from Poch

. All the players that we have in the squad, the younger ones like Oliver Skipp or Troy Parrott, who was involved today for the first time, it's because they're involved in the first team during days, during weeks, during months, and it's only to give the possibility to play. I don't doubt and I am not worried about players who are injured or don't perform in their best, because we have another who can replace them.

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 1:05pm
I know we have been down this road with the likes of Jack Byrne etc before, but Parrott’s only 16, a lot of our other prospects might get the chance to train with the senior squad when they are 18/19 etc.

Posted By: AbuAbu
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 5:31pm
As many have mentioned we have been down this road many times.  He needs a little luck, a lot of hard work and dedication and a good attitude if he wants to make it.  

-------------
It's not me it's you:-)

Posted By: bundy
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 9:27pm

If social media had been around when Paul McShane was 18 he’d have been the most hyped player to come out of Ireland for years. McShane was exceptional in his late teens. A mate of mine played with him and said he was the best player he’s ever played with. As far as I know, McShane made a mess of his career with United by taking on Ferguson - a battle he came out the wrong side of.

Posted By: The O'Shea
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by bundy bundy wrote:

If social media had been around when Paul McShane was 18 he’d have been the most hyped player to come out of Ireland for years. McShane was exceptional in his late teens. A mate of mine played with him and said he was the best player he’s ever played with. As far as I know, McShane made a mess of his career with United by taking on Ferguson - a battle he came out the wrong side of.

Bit of hyperbole there... McShane came through around the same time as Stokes, Stokes was far more hyped even though there was "no social media". I don't think McShane was ever that highly rated.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 10:43pm
Ah he was. The fact that he was with Man United was a big deal. I also recall a story doing the rounds when we were 1 up at home to Czech Republic at half time after getting jockeyed in Cyprus the previous week. Some of the players were high fiving each other and apparently McShane, despite only being one of his first appearances, went bananas in the dressing room telling the lads to cop on as there were 45 minutes to go.

He then went and gave Janker too much space and they got a draw out of us but the feeling at the time was that he would be a big star for us.

Posted By: The O'Shea
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 10:46pm
I'll rephrase; he may have been regarded as a good prospect, but not as a potential superstar, like Stokes and now Parrot were/are.

-------------
We're decent enough..

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Ah he was. The fact that he was with Man United was a big deal. I also recall a story doing the rounds when we were 1 up at home to Czech Republic at half time after getting jockeyed in Cyprus the previous week. Some of the players were high fiving each other and apparently McShane, despite only being one of his first appearances, went bananas in the dressing room telling the lads to cop on as there were 45 minutes to go.

He then went and gave Janker too much space and they got a draw out of us but the feeling at the time was that he would be a big star for us.
It was Koller, not Jancker. I do remember comparisons with Kevin Moran at the time, but he certainly was never as hyped up as Stokes or even Partridge. I'm guessing the position he plays would have had some impact too.

-------------

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 11:14pm

It was 0-0 at HT and I’m pretty sure Koller equalised within 5 minutes of Kilbane scoring.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 11:17pm
Also, Jancker played for Germany.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 11:19pm
My memory is not what it used to be but I still recall a lot of hype around him. Less so than a goalscorer as PM pointed out, which is standard.

Posted By: Scissors Kick
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 1:09am

My memory is not what it used to be but I still recall a lot of hype around him. Less so than a goalscorer as PM pointed out, which is standard.

You are indeed correct Lenny, there were men with hard ons about him, grown men. 

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 8:27am

I recall McShane taking the ball from our penalty box and going on a mazey run, taking the ball past players and attempting a shot????

I remember thinking, hol-ee f**k... baller. 

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Citizen
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 5:20pm
Notable mention to terry Dixon

-------------
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 7:49pm
Trained with Spurs at Nou Camp tonight. 

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:18pm
Start him in Gibraltar Mick

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:41pm
I thought something happened. 

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:06pm

Is he in their champions league squad? 

-------------

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:21pm
I think that in a few years, we should play Alan Browne in the hole behind our young front two.

It will remind me of my first pet, but I think our attack should be Idah Browne Parrott 

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I think that in a few years, we should play Alan Browne in the hole behind our young front two.

It will remind me of my first pet, but I think our attack should be Idah Browne Parrott 
LOL

-------------

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Clap

Posted By: valo88
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 11:43pm

He doesnt have to be, hes u21.

Wont be in it anyway, he'll be needed for the u19s must win game.

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 9:34am

No he is not.

Here is Tottenham’s 25-man ‘A list’ squad for the group stage...

Hugo Lloris

Michel Vorm

Paulo Gazzaniga

Kieran Trippier

Danny Rose

Toby Alderweireld

Jan Vertonghen

Davinson Sanchez

Eric Dier

Serge Aurier

Ben Davies

Son Heung-min

Harry Winks

Erik Lamela

Victor Wanyama

Moussa Sissoko

Dele Alli

Christian Eriksen

Lucas Moura

Harry Kane

Fernando Llorente

Mousa Dembele

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:12am

of course, forgot about both of those facts.

-------------

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:29am

of course, forgot about both of those facts.

He cant be involved ,hes not eligible for the senior team in CL games.

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 3:22pm
Just scored to put Spurs u19 1 nil up aginst Barca.

Posted By: RobsYourUncle
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 3:22pm
Just scored for the 19s v Barcelona Clap

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net