You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap's School Mitchers Watch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 10:29pm
If we dont get  3 Points in Kaz playing any SystemAngry Then our Resident Geriatrician should Resign Gracefully. The Italian Way" Gimme the Money"Tongue
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Sponsored Links

farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Citizen your getting more boring than trapsnoclue with the same moaning posts non stop.
Confused

All you do is moan about other people moaning. Citizen is spot on in what he says.
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 10:41pm
Lads Attack the Post, Not the Poster, We are all on the Same Side HereThumbs Up
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
da scientist View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
I've a tiny micky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 12:57am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Going by what Trap said to the Sundays last Thurs I think he accepted Gibson'd excuse - was saying that he's going to choose  whether McC or Gibson should partner Whelan after he watches more videos of Kazakhstan.
why bother watching the oppostion he never cahnges the tactics to counter the opposition, back to the same old 4-4-2.

Id say gibson is one of manyplayers  disillusioned by trap

spot on ClapClap
The main thing is not to panic
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 1:01am
Trap says Borat was a blast. Funniest film he has seen. He is keen to see other videos kazakhstan has to offer.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 1:13am
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Citizen your getting more boring than trapsnoclue with the same moaning posts non stop.

To be fair, trap has played 442 in every match bar three since he took over. He never adapts to counter the opposition. 
Italy away, brought on Folan to give their back line something else to think about.

Come on, one swallow does not make a summer etc....The point still stands that Trap is very hesitant to move away his 442 mindset. 
away to Macedonia, their right full was pushing up and causing all kinds of trouble in the first half. He sent in the cross that led to the penalty. Second half, Stephen Hunt was playing at least ten yards further forward than in the first, forcing the full back to stay back and not leave space for Hunt to run into
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 11:39am
lads lets get back on topic here,

gibson and wilson the two main mitchers so far
did hoolihan and pilkington both play ?

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
uibhfhaile View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uibhfhaile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 11:43am
Loved mitching school, maybe they feel training with trap is too much like schoolTongue
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

lads lets get back on topic here,

gibson and wilson the two main mitchers so far
did hoolihan and pilkington both play ?

Pilkington played the full 90 with Hoolohan coming off the bench for the last 15 minutes
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 1:23pm
ok then hoolohan is going to avoid beng tagged a mitcher, i think we can probably put pilkington in the bad books though...
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic