You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bitcoin, Crypto and Stocks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 26>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bitcoin, Crypto and Stocks
    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

For anyone looking at the non top coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, Polkadot is highly regarded. At it's recent peak it was at €39, currently it's at €15. If you buy it from the Kraken exchange you can stake it and earn 12% interest paid out weekly, you are not locked into this, you can unstake it any time you want. 

Polkadot on a nice little run now at €45 today, 3 x in a short time. When you are earning 12% interest on top, it's a double bonus. 

One of the other coins I recommend is Cardano and at a price of €1.78 is a good time to pick it up it had peaked in September at €2.40, so plenty of growth coming up. You'd get 4-6% interest on it as well. 

I highly recommend the coin Bhobcoin. This one is gonna rocket to the moon anytime soon
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Things looking positive for Ripple in the XRP v SEC case. Will still go into next year but some predicting a value of $10+ albeit not until 2024/25. If they do win I think I'll cash out half after the initial surge and leave the rest in for the long haul.

How many you got?

close to 1,100 or 1,200 of them. Bought most at around 60c earlier in the year.
Some going. I have 29 and i'd be delighted with myself if it went to $10 LOL

Have over 200 Algorand, been dipping the last couple of months but climbing back the last couple of weeks. Fingers crossed for a surge. Clap

I've 311. it would clear the credit card! 

Forget the credit card, we'll be going to the moon with this one once the court case wraps up.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Things looking positive for Ripple in the XRP v SEC case. Will still go into next year but some predicting a value of $10+ albeit not until 2024/25. If they do win I think I'll cash out half after the initial surge and leave the rest in for the long haul.

How many you got?

Have over 200 Algorand, been dipping the last couple of months but climbing back the last couple of weeks. Fingers crossed for a surge. Clap

I've 311. it would clear the credit card! 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 1:10pm
My €50 into Shiba was worth €570 last night until it dropped. At €480 now. I know eff all about crypto but there seems to be serious momentum behind this coin.

Edited by McG - 28 Oct 2021 at 1:10pm
AS YOU WERE McGx

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 1:07pm

How many you got?

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 1:05pm

How many you got?

Double post.

Edited by ShamtheRam - 28 Oct 2021 at 1:07pm
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 10:15pm

Shiba Clap

where lambo LOLLOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 4:09pm
Shiba Clap
AS YOU WERE McGx

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 2:17pm

How many you got?

Nicely done Clap

Getting ready to go to the moon Cool
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 2:13pm

How many you got?

Nicely done Clap
AS YOU WERE McGx

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 2:10pm

How many you got?

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 1:18pm

How many you got?
AS YOU WERE McGx

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 12:56am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Bitcoin in a good position to go on a bit of a run now and get a new all time high. Personally I'd prefer if it goes a little bit lower and stays around that price till the new year. 

Bitcoin will go on the rip at some stage and the rest of the crypto will follow. I will be selling everything when it does. I'm expecting that peak to be mid or later in 2022. 

It's gonna be some ride 

2 genuine questions here - What makes you think it will go on a run?
Also, I think your position was this was a long term investment - Why then sell everything next year???

3,Taking advice about stocks and shares on a football forum Tongue

Very valid point. I only hope I can encourage people to get into it and figure it out themselves Thumbs Up 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 12:53am

Bitcoin in a good position to go on a bit of a run now and get a new all time high. Personally I'd prefer if it goes a little bit lower and stays around that price till the new year. 

Bitcoin will go on the rip at some stage and the rest of the crypto will follow. I will be selling everything when it does. I'm expecting that peak to be mid or later in 2022. 

It's gonna be some ride 

Also, I think your position was this was a long term investment - Why then sell everything next year???

1. Every four years is a halving which is a deflationary inbuilt part of Bitcoin, after which over a period of time it goes on massive runs, it will be no different this time. Corporate money is piling in this time + another hundred reasons. 

2. I'm in it to make money, if it peaks at €150k it will crash back down to €40k 2 or so years later. When that happens I will be buying up more again. And the cycle will repeat again in 7 years or whenever and the next new all time highs will be up around 750k to 1miliion. 

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 12:43pm
Borussia View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 11:52am

It's gonna be some ride 

I'm not taking advice, I'm asking questions!!!!
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 11:44am

It's gonna be some ride 

Very Similar to getting horse racing tips on a football forum,
Getting old and intolerant
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 11:16am

It's gonna be some ride 

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 26>
  Share Topic