You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 312>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NFL Season
    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 11:49pm
2 games that are tough to watch tonight, you’d definitely miss there being more late games!
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 11:18pm
GOAT with 3 TDs passes already, Bucs showing the Packers the way 28-10 HT, Aaron Rogers having a nightmare.
"He made the people happy"
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2020 at 12:00am
Dak Prescott DeadShocked
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2020 at 4:24pm
Titans had 3 players tested positive today, they played Vikings Sunday, both teams have stopped all team activities/training.

First speedbump for the NFL
willGUFC View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2020 at 3:51pm
Mahomes is going to win a lot of superbowls in his career. So good again last night against what seemed to be their biggest challengers this year. He is ridiculous. 
Olaf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Tom had a rough night, it's a different group of characters, quite a few that look like they need Belichek to whip into shape. Some of the penalties given away by the linemen were unforgiveable. I reckon he'll settle into it relying on Godwin and Miller, and Howard will become TE1. Gronk looks past it, and Mike Evans got a few stares that seemed to suggest he was on Brady's do-not-pass-to list

I think as the season progresses we could see the genius that is Belichick. Not to take away anything away from Brady as he’s the greatest QB ever, but I think he owes a lot of that to Belichick. Newton came into a dressing room that’s all about team work, with little room for individuals. Yet that’s what Newton is, he does his own thing with a huge ego. During the week he was dancing in the middle of practise to the media. Not the ‘patriots way’ yet last night he was superb. And brought a level of energy I haven’t seen in a patriots game in 5+ years. He has a point to prove to every team that passed on him, I mean who thought letting Bill Belichick get Cam Newton was a good idea. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 8:38am
Ended up staying up til 12.30, was an entertaining nights football

Backed the Cardinals in Feb for the Super bowl, didn't look great last night but sitll managed the upset win 

Bills were superb for the start and then extremely ropey, will need to improve 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 7:58am
Tom had a rough night, it's a different group of characters, quite a few that look like they need Belichek to whip into shape. Some of the penalties given away by the linemen were unforgiveable. I reckon he'll settle into it relying on Godwin and Miller, and Howard will become TE1. Gronk looks past it, and Mike Evans got a few stares that seemed to suggest he was on Brady's do-not-pass-to list
Olaf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

[QUOTE=Olaf]Cam Newton. 

That is all.

Tom Brady is one of my sporting idols from a teenager, however I’m enjoying him struggle in New Orleans this evening. 

He hasn't thrown in the towel yet!Wink

Taking Gronk wasn’t enough, I was always of the opinion McDaniels is what Tom ultimately needs. 
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 11:50pm
[QUOTE=Olaf]Cam Newton. 

That is all.

Tom Brady is one of my sporting idols from a teenager, however I’m enjoying him struggle in New Orleans this evening. 

He hasn't thrown in the towel yet!Wink

"He made the people happy"
Olaf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 11:31pm
Cam Newton. 

That is all.

Edited by Olaf - 13 Sep 2020 at 11:32pm
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 8:03pm
Sunday nights are normal again
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 1:33pm
Great to have Redzone back!

"This is what separates the men from the fagg*ts." Dec. Jerry Lynch
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 12:29pm
Grand Job. Sunday evening from 9pm sorted. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 11:56am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

I hope Sky keep the Red Zone on Sky Mix
Just having a look at the Sky Sports Mix lineup for Sunday, they've a full day planned.
1pm - Documentary on NFL Europe 
2pm - NFL Gameday Morning - the 3 hour preview show every Sunday from NFL Network
6pm - Redzone Cool
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 9:53am
I hope Sky keep the Red Zone on Sky Mix
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 9:27am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Had about one hours crap sleep there, up now to watch this, off work tomorrow then (going to Guinness storehouse for 1pm)

Not looked forward to a season so much, badly needed distraction during all this
Yeah I can't wait to get Sunday Night football back
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 12:52am
Had about one hours crap sleep there, up now to watch this, off work tomorrow then (going to Guinness storehouse for 1pm)

Not looked forward to a season so much, badly needed distraction during all this
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 312>
  Share Topic