You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Strange things people do

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 80>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strange things people do
    Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

More things they say.  

Lads saying we are pregnant or when we were pregnant. 

Ffs it’s the wife or gf or partner who is pregnant.  

I just assume any bloke who says this is a w**ker.

It was a 50/50 call which thread I put this in.  

Probably something a bohs hipster would say 😀😀
AKA pedantic kunt
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 9:01am

More things they say.  

I just assume any bloke who says this is a w**ker.

Edited by Saint Tom - 05 Mar 2024 at 9:01am
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 8:50am

More things they say.  

100% agree.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 8:38am
More things they say.  

AKA pedantic kunt
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2024 at 9:08am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

People are actually creating Instagram pages for their pets Confused

LOL
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 11:14am

Edited by horsebox - 03 Mar 2024 at 11:15am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 10:48am

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Ah here Andy, is it 2010?

People creating accounts for their babies 

Surely a form of abuse?

I'd love to see some adults done for this. My wife was telling me Phil Foden has an account for his child with a couple of million followers, how that's legal I don't know. It certainly isn't ethically correct. 

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 10:20pm

Surely a form of abuse?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 9:52pm

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 9:44pm
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2024 at 8:32am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Lad in town I live in who must be in his sixties now. Almost every day you'll see him stop young looking lads in the college age range on the street and trap them in conversation. Was waiting at a red light and saw him talking at a nice looking lad who was clearly uninterested and just too polite to end the one-sided conversation. Was in Costa Coffee once a few years ago and looked down to see him staring up at me from the downstairs level with his mouth literally hanging open but I've gotten too auld looking now and I'm getting the crows feet so he doesn't pay any attention to me anymore. I went to college years ago with a good looking lad from abroad who was getting the train to Dublin. This guy sits on the seat beside him and traps him in conversation for the whole journey! 

There's people who probably know who I'm on about, or maybe there's lads like this in every Irish town.

He got robbed in suspicious circumstances in Dublin years ago. A bit like how Kevin Spacey got robbed walking in the park in London that time he totally wasn't trying to hook up with someone.

That's not a strange thing people do my friend. That is a paedophile 

No Gaz. He’s just gay and horny.
He's very cunning, doesn't approach the lads in school uniform. Saw him one night years ago outside a late night bar trying to run after a young lad who took his peak cap. Was like something from a Benny Hill sketch.
Oh right, so he's a clever paedophile.

f**k me DeadDead
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2024 at 6:46am

Lad in town I live in who must be in his sixties now. Almost every day you'll see him stop young looking lads in the college age range on the street and trap them in conversation. Was waiting at a red light and saw him talking at a nice looking lad who was clearly uninterested and just too polite to end the one-sided conversation. Was in Costa Coffee once a few years ago and looked down to see him staring up at me from the downstairs level with his mouth literally hanging open but I've gotten too auld looking now and I'm getting the crows feet so he doesn't pay any attention to me anymore. I went to college years ago with a good looking lad from abroad who was getting the train to Dublin. This guy sits on the seat beside him and traps him in conversation for the whole journey! 

There's people who probably know who I'm on about, or maybe there's lads like this in every Irish town.

He got robbed in suspicious circumstances in Dublin years ago. A bit like how Kevin Spacey got robbed walking in the park in London that time he totally wasn't trying to hook up with someone.

He's very cunning, doesn't approach the lads in school uniform. Saw him one night years ago outside a late night bar trying to run after a young lad who took his peak cap. Was like something from a Benny Hill sketch.
Oh right, so he's a clever paedophile.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2024 at 3:52am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

A fella in work starts to eat his lunch at 4.15 at his desk and goes home at 5

I used to like to take a later lunch because it meant I had less time to work when I got back to the desk but that's taking the p*ss.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 8:28pm

LOL LOL LOL 
It would damage this forums' reputation
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Was in Costa Coffee once a few years ago and looked down to see him staring up at me from the downstairs level with his mouth literally hanging open but I've gotten too auld looking now and I'm getting the crows feet so he doesn't pay any attention to me anymore.
You sound quite sad about this. Is the oul perv not paying you attention anymore?
Touch a nerve?

Edited by razzmatazaz - 29 Feb 2024 at 7:22pm
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 7:17pm
Also, it sounds like you're the one following this man about.

Edited by Badgersboys9 - 29 Feb 2024 at 7:17pm
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 7:16pm

Was in Costa Coffee once a few years ago and looked down to see him staring up at me from the downstairs level with his mouth literally hanging open but I've gotten too auld looking now and I'm getting the crows feet so he doesn't pay any attention to me anymore.
You sound quite sad about this. Is the oul perv not paying you attention anymore?
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2024 at 7:15pm

Edited by razzmatazaz - 29 Feb 2024 at 7:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 80>
  Share Topic