You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 758759760761762 787>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Sunday - Ballintubber -5  Evens in PPsThumbs Up
Have they a full team?

Easy Money won by 9 in the endđź‘Ť
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 3:21pm
dr crokes corofin ballintubber and k crokes all to win was 7/2 great betđź‘Ť
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 7:16pm

dont think so. Had it done myself and it was 2.04/1
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

dont think so. Had it done myself and it was 2.04/1

collected me few pound today my bet was paid out on a ht/ft basis but that was'nt my intention got lucky there.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 1:55pm
R”evelyn Pleasure 2:30 in Cork!

Backed from 33s to 10s! Connections reckon it’s a good ew punt (only passing on info)
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 1:59pm
Gordon Elliott has a horse going in the 2.20 Chantilly Gloves Lynch with Declan McDonagh on board 8/1 ?
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 11:47am

I am having a nice little bet on Sharjah tonight in the 9.00 in Dundalk at 25/1. Having won this race last year off a pound higher he has ran to his usual form in the mean time, pretty consistent and winning a few, the handicapper has been generous in dropping him 5 pounds for his last 2 runs. He was in rear both times and is a horse that needs to be ridden from the front. His last run was particularly peculiar, he didn’t break too badly but was pulled back and was practically detached around the home turn but still came with a bit of a run under tender handling and made up some nice ground at the end. Either there’s a plan or the jockies inexperience told. Either way, hopefully the young claimer will have learnt plenty and can bounce him out fast and hopefully make all. If not, he’s certain to win a race in Dundalk throughout the winter and is usually a nice price. I’ll be backing him win tonight as he’s definitely over-priced, draw is quite poor but hopefully he can get out fast and is priced up too high on the negative draw imo.

Edited by irish_major - 07 Dec 2018 at 11:48am
Here we go again
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 11:50am
Had to do a double take there as I was wondering why Willie Mullins was running one on the all weather at Dundalk !
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Had to do a double take there as I was wondering why Willie Mullins was running one on the all weather at Dundalk !

Put the house on!!!
I don't know why they allowed two to have the same name, unusual enough. 
Here we go again
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

I am having a nice little bet on Sharjah tonight in the 9.00 in Dundalk at 25/1. Having won this race last year off a pound higher he has ran to his usual form in the mean time, pretty consistent and winning a few, the handicapper has been generous in dropping him 5 pounds for his last 2 runs. He was in rear both times and is a horse that needs to be ridden from the front. His last run was particularly peculiar, he didn’t break too badly but was pulled back and was practically detached around the home turn but still came with a bit of a run under tender handling and made up some nice ground at the end. Either there’s a plan or the jockies inexperience told. Either way, hopefully the young claimer will have learnt plenty and can bounce him out fast and hopefully make all. If not, he’s certain to win a race in Dundalk throughout the winter and is usually a nice price. I’ll be backing him win tonight as he’s definitely over-priced, draw is quite poor but hopefully he can get out fast and is priced up too high on the negative draw imo.

Yeah we nailed this fella last year @ 25s, PPs paying four places again possible EW value at 25s  with a 10LB claimer on board, there are three horses in the race with 2s beside them Jon Ess, Pedisnap, Secret Wizard. another tricky get out in Dundalk.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 12:15pm
Forecast

Park Row (3/1), Jon Ess (9/2), Uncle Henry (4/1), Secret Wizard (6/1), Pedisnap (8/1), Carried (10/1), Kerosin (10/1), New Direction (12/1), Reaver (14/1), Sharjah (25/1), Take Shelter (25/1), Amlad (33/1), Manomine (33/1), Pushaq (33/1), Dandiesque (50/1), Isharah (50/1)

Verdict  9.00 Dundalk

Sharjah has run an astonishing 66 times here winning nine times including this last year from a 1lb higher mark. JON ESS has won three times on the track including from 3lb higher and followed an excellent run over hurdles with another in a better race than this last month. Kevin Manning has been booked and his mount can go one better. Park Row is another with a fine record here though he's 8lb higher than when completing a double a month ago. Pedisnap hasn't won around here but Secret Wizard ran very well when caught in the final furlong by the in-form Too Precious two weeks ago. Uncle Henry is dropping in down in trip after changing stables.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 6:01pm
Lads theres a WhatsAp message doing the rounds for the 6.30 Dudnalk No. 9 supposed to be owned by a certain crime family syndicate allegedly, its out to win tonight.  10/3 jf. 

Piper Bomb (IRE) 33-1 (9-4) Rear of mid-division, pushed along outer approaching straight and no impression under 2f out, no extra, 10th of 14, 13 1/2l behind Lunastar (8-11) at Dundalk 1m hcp pol in Nov.

Edited by Neil Armstrong - 07 Dec 2018 at 6:02pm
Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 10:18am
Min in the John durkan today looks a good thing at 11-8 lads
Met Ruby about 3 weeks ago and he told me he's flying it
Get the xmas money on him lads 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 10:22am
A tip for an evens favourite in a 5 runner race 

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Even money winner is better than a 25/1 loser.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Pat power Pat power wrote:

Clap
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Even money winner is better than a 25/1 loser.
exactly Clap

Comments like that is the reason people rarely post info here anymore. 

Pat power has a great strike rate on here and one I would keep an eye out for. Keep the info comingClap
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:20am
Originally posted by Pat power Pat power wrote:

Great stuff PP Clap

I see Richard ceann with his usual contribution on here again too Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 758759760761762 787>
  Share Topic