You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tickets for Portugal tie 11th Nov

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 30>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fangreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tickets for Portugal tie 11th Nov
    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 9:26am
Hi.  is there likely to be many seats for this game ?  Thinking of just buying 2 but am traveling from far outside dublin.

Assuming we can't really qualify now I imagine that the public sale won't exactly be snapped up.   Still not sure about the social distance or if anyone can just buy a ticket.

any help would be appriciated.  

thanks

Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 9:48am
You bonkers? Every barstooler in the country will be onto this to see their hero Ronaldo. This will be the only sell out we have. 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 9:53am
Yeah I'm worried about not getting a ticket for this. Friend of mine wants to go to his first ever game to see Ronaldo. What a **** 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 9:56am
****s that haven’t spoke to me in years suddenly asking about tickets, lads in work who go out of their way to let me know that they have no interest in International football suddenly asking. This is a country full of ****s.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

****s that haven’t spoke to me in years suddenly asking about tickets, lads in work who go out of their way to let me know that they have no interest in International football suddenly asking. This is a country full of ****s.

I hope they all buy tickets and then he gets injured and doesn't play. 
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:01am
I take it there is no previous season ticket holder priority for this? 
Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:06am
Originally posted by Stimpy Stimpy wrote:

I take it there is no previous season ticket holder priority for this? 
I think there is
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:13am

LOL Nail---> Head
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:14am
I wonder to get bums on seats will the FAI invoke the 75% rule and make it a vaccination only event
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:14am

Another yellow and he could be suspended. Oh I'd love it 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:20am
I can’t see this selling out! Be surprised if they sold more than 40k tickets.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:21am
It will be full of Ronaldo 7 Jerseys 🤢
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:24am
Leinster have their first game of the season on Saturday week at Lansdowne Road. Season ticket holders have been told that they're allowing 75% capacity and that you'll have to provide proof of vaccination or that you recently had Covid. In 2 months we couid easily be at full capacity.
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:33am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

If that does happen, would be really embarrassing. 
fangreen View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fangreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:35am
ah ok.  i thought perhaps since Ireland are kinda out of the races in this group people might not bother taking a ticket.   And yes, I woudln't mind seeing Ronaldo but also just want to go to a game :-)

Wonder when they will announce there are tickets.  
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:39am
After seeing the picture of that attention seeking gobsh*te at the Serbia game in the Rice half Ireland half England jersey, I'd believe anything couid happen.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 11:04am
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

I wonder to get bums on seats will the FAI invoke the 75% rule and make it a vaccination only event
They won't have to, after 22nd October you can have a full house 
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 11:19am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

100%, the lads were telling me there were celebrations in the local pub when ronaldo scored the 2 goals against us, and a load of young lads doing the siuuuuu. Would be a pity if he got injured within minutes against us 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 30>
  Share Topic