Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=57966
Printed Date: 24 Apr 2024 at 9:07am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: tickets for Portugal tie 11th Nov
Posted By: fangreen
Subject: tickets for Portugal tie 11th Nov
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 9:26am
Hi.  is there likely to be many seats for this game ?  Thinking of just buying 2 but am traveling from far outside dublin.

Assuming we can't really qualify now I imagine that the public sale won't exactly be snapped up.   Still not sure about the social distance or if anyone can just buy a ticket.

any help would be appriciated.  

thanks

Replies:
Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 9:48am
You bonkers? Every barstooler in the country will be onto this to see their hero Ronaldo. This will be the only sell out we have. 

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 9:53am
Yeah I'm worried about not getting a ticket for this. Friend of mine wants to go to his first ever game to see Ronaldo. What a **** 

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 9:56am
****s that haven’t spoke to me in years suddenly asking about tickets, lads in work who go out of their way to let me know that they have no interest in International football suddenly asking. This is a country full of ****s.

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

****s that haven’t spoke to me in years suddenly asking about tickets, lads in work who go out of their way to let me know that they have no interest in International football suddenly asking. This is a country full of ****s.

I hope they all buy tickets and then he gets injured and doesn't play. 

Posted By: Stimpy
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:01am
I take it there is no previous season ticket holder priority for this? 

Posted By: Fruice
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:06am
Originally posted by Stimpy Stimpy wrote:

I take it there is no previous season ticket holder priority for this? 
I think there is

Posted By: OohAah...
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:13am

LOL Nail---> Head

Posted By: OohAah...
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:14am
I wonder to get bums on seats will the FAI invoke the 75% rule and make it a vaccination only event

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:14am

Another yellow and he could be suspended. Oh I'd love it 

-------------

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:20am
I can’t see this selling out! Be surprised if they sold more than 40k tickets.

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:21am
It will be full of Ronaldo 7 Jerseys 🤢

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:24am
Leinster have their first game of the season on Saturday week at Lansdowne Road. Season ticket holders have been told that they're allowing 75% capacity and that you'll have to provide proof of vaccination or that you recently had Covid. In 2 months we couid easily be at full capacity.

Posted By: theheff1989
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:33am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

If that does happen, would be really embarrassing. 

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:35am
ah ok.  i thought perhaps since Ireland are kinda out of the races in this group people might not bother taking a ticket.   And yes, I woudln't mind seeing Ronaldo but also just want to go to a game :-)

Wonder when they will announce there are tickets.  

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 10:39am
After seeing the picture of that attention seeking gobsh*te at the Serbia game in the Rice half Ireland half England jersey, I'd believe anything couid happen.

Posted By: wanderer
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 11:04am
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

I wonder to get bums on seats will the FAI invoke the 75% rule and make it a vaccination only event
They won't have to, after 22nd October you can have a full house 

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 11:19am

100%, the lads were telling me there were celebrations in the local pub when ronaldo scored the 2 goals against us, and a load of young lads doing the siuuuuu. Would be a pity if he got injured within minutes against us 

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 12:00pm
I have never seen Ronaldo play if i am honest Lamp

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

You watch the matches with your eyes closed?

Posted By: Donegalman
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 1:38pm

Had the same sort asking last fecking Christmas when the draw was done start of December. “Ah it would be great to see Ronaldo”. “How do ya get tickets for the Portugal game I’d love to go”. Aye no bother I’ll add yas all to my imaginary list.

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

After seeing the picture of that attention seeking gobsh*te at the Serbia game in the Rice half Ireland half England jersey, I'd believe anything couid happen.

Paddy power have stopped taking bets on marko turning up in his Ronaldo jersey 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Another yellow and he could be suspended. Oh I'd love it 
Ah you'd definitely want him to play. I'd say a fair few people have lived through the Ronaldo/Messi generation and never seen him play live. I've only seen him once back in 06. The game is gonna be a dead rubber for us anyway, so we might as well test ourselves against the best. 

It'd be a bit like going to see 1970 Brazil and being happy that Pele is suspended

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 2:13pm

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Paddy power have stopped taking bets on marko turning up in his Ronaldo jersey 

No way. Marko is a mad f**ker, but he's our mad f**ker. The Portuguese can get their own.

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

You watch the matches with your eyes closed?
Come on Bren you get my drift Big smile

-------------

Posted By: gspain
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 3:26pm

You bonkers? Every barstooler in the country will be onto this to see their hero Ronaldo. This will be the only sell out we have. 

Spot on re the demand but dare I suggest only half the barstoolers will want to be there in their CR7 shirts unless the other half are there to boo him.  

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Spot on re the demand but dare I suggest only half the barstoolers will want to be there in their CR7 shirts unless the other half are there to boo him.  
LOL good point

Posted By: irelandfan
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 3:46pm
A Fanboys wet dream this sure to be a sell out.

-------------
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.

Posted By: counterlock
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 3:56pm
Two ****s who wouldn't go to an early kick off, on a weekend, vs Azerbaijan have already been onto me

Posted By: Donegalman
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 5:21pm
Seen him in Portugal for the first time. I’d much rather to remember the night as one of our best away wins ever than the one he scored two late goals against us. Was a massive fan of him during primary school when he was at United and I’m sure like most football fans still have massive admiration but Ireland will always be first and foremost. Hope he doesn’t play in November.

Date Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Seen him in Portugal for the first time. I’d much rather to remember the night as one of our best away wins ever than the one he scored two late goals against us. Was a massive fan of him during primary school when he was at United and I’m sure like most football fans still have massive admiration but Ireland will always be first and foremost. Hope he doesn’t play in November.

Can we still qualify though?  Confused

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 6:55am
Originally posted by fangreen fangreen wrote:

Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Can we still qualify though?  Confused
Whats that got to do with Ireland always being first and foremost for him? 

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 8:17am
Got tickets to the WC2006 semi final on the day. HE was a big overshadowed that day to be fair. France V Portugal.
Ronaldo and Figo on one side
Zidane and Henry on the other.

Posted By: Maccatacca
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 8:37am
Imagine celebrating because a Portugese footballer who plays for your favourite English football team scores a goal against your country.

Same lads are the ones asking why Ireland are sh*te these days and want to know who this 'Kenny fella' is.

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 8:49am
There are many lads out there that would support an epl team over their own country if there ever was a competitive match

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Imagine celebrating because a Portugese footballer who plays for your favourite English football team scores a goal against your country.

Same lads are the ones asking why Ireland are sh*te these days and want to know who this 'Kenny fella' is.

That is depressing 

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: theheff1989
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 10:00am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

There are many lads out there that would support an epl team over their own country if there ever was a competitive match

Funny that reminded when we played Spain in 2012, and they named out the Spanish team . Some people booed Torres because he played for Liverpool before .  Confused

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 10:10am
yea, keep club and country apart.  They never meet so suppose shouldn't be a problem.

The best one was with Arthur Borc had to go N Ireland with the Poland team.  That was a "tough crowd"  Smile

Posted By: newrynyuk
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 10:43am

ah ok.  i thought perhaps since Ireland are kinda out of the races in this group people might not bother taking a ticket.   And yes, I woudln't mind seeing Ronaldo but also just want to go to a game :-)

So even if Ronaldo gets another yellow card during Portugal's qualifying matches in October and suspended for the Ireland match in November, you will still be looking for tickets, yes?

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 11:10am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

That is depressing 
Now a good number on here put their LOI team first , is that good or bad ?

-------------

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 11:35am

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

That is depressing 
Now a good number on here put their LOI team first , is that good or bad ?

Nothing wrong with that.  You can’t compare putting your local team ahead of your national team with someone who puts a team in a different country with their own nations team.  They are not comparable.  I know in your case your local team was Burnley and that’s fair enough as it’s not the same as some lad in Clifden or Ballina or Killarney who shouts for Man Utd or Liverpool and castigates the Irish national team time and time again. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: darmack
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 12:01pm
Was wondering if they would sell the Qatar and Portugal games as a bundle. 
There's usually demand for the top seeded teams and add Ronaldo it'll be high demand. But Qatar there will be no desire for people to see this friendly. 

-------------
The dark side.. And the light

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 1:01pm

yea, keep club and country apart.  They never meet so suppose shouldn't be a problem.

The best one was with Arthur Borc had to go N Ireland with the Poland team.  That was a "tough crowd"  Smile
Didn't Lovenkrants get the same reception in Dublin?

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Didn't Lovenkrants get the same reception in Dublin?
No, it was Madsen who got a bit of stick, the clowns thought he was Lovenkrants...

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 1:31pm
Then booed Ireland players after that Clap

My first time in Lansdowne Road Clap

-------------

Posted By: Daragho
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 3:48pm
If capacity is back to 100% I guess we'll get our usual ST seats via a paper ticket. In fairness, it worked out well for the last two matches, it was handy getting seats in pretty much the exact same place.

I thought they would bundle Azerbaijan and Serbia, but they didn't, so are unlikely to do it for Qatar and Portugal.

And yeah, Portugal will be close to a sell-out. 45k+ I'd say.

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 6:00pm
I hope they do bundle the two games. Make the ****s only going to see Ronaldo pay for both and get a few quid out of themClap

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 6:28pm

I hope they do bundle the two games. Make the ****s only going to see Ronaldo pay for both and get a few quid out of themClap

Too right 

-------------
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Posted By: irelandfan
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Funny that reminded when we played Spain in 2012, and they named out the Spanish team . Some people booed Torres because he played for Liverpool before .  Confused

Or when Liverpool fan boys booed Sterling in the Aviva before the Friendly in 2015 an  Embarrassing moment.

-------------
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.

Date Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by newrynyuk newrynyuk wrote:

So even if Ronaldo gets another yellow card during Portugal's qualifying matches in October and suspended for the Ireland match in November, you will still be looking for tickets, yes?

no. fk ireland they are hopeless.  just want to see CR

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 8:26am
f**k off and wum somewhere else you ****. Thumbs Up

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 8:59am
fangreen is 40 years of age WackoLOL

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 9:15am
40 years a moron....

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 9:52am

f**k off and wum somewhere else you ****. Thumbs Up

LOL

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 12:52pm

40 years a moron....

I wonder if you have ever come across him in your line of work Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 2:02pm

40 years a moron....

LOL

Posted By: baresi41
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 2:06pm

[QUOTE=Sham157]40 years a moron....

LOL [/QUOTE

40 years a gobsh*tes

-------------
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade

Posted By: Roberto_Carlow
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 2:35pm
Hopefully Ronaldo scores an own goal and then we all win.

Posted By: B6 6HE
Date Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 3:49pm

MOD?

Date Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

MOD?
Yes??

Posted By: Healy52003
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 7:42pm
Any news on if there will be a public sale ?

Posted By: shakeyshamrock
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Any news on if there will be a public sale ?

Did you not get your tickets already? We all have ours ages now. 

Date Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 11:21am
Good for ye 

Date Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 12:26pm
Presale details will be emailed out next week

Posted By: schillaci
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 6:36am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

100%, the lads were telling me there were celebrations in the local pub when ronaldo scored the 2 goals against us, and a load of young lads doing the siuuuuu. Would be a pity if he got injured within minutes against us 

Here's a scenario. First few minutes of the game and Ronaldo commits a professional foul. Potential Penalty/straight red job. There'll be many in the crowd hoping he stays on the park and we don't get the game changing decision.

Posted By: schillaci
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 6:43am
I'm not sure who is going to irk me more;  The goons wanting tickets just because Ronaldo is playing or the goons who will boo his every touch. 

Posted By: VanBosch
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 9:57am
Originally posted by schillaci schillaci wrote:

I'm not sure who is going to irk me more;  The goons wanting tickets just because Ronaldo is playing or the goons who will boo his every touch. 

They’ll probable be the same group!

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 11:50am
Lads we need to arrange for a giant CR7 Callum Robinson banner 

-------------

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 12:03pm

Agree. A giant needle on it behind the goal with the slogan 'Shots Here'

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 12:05pm
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 1:53pm

Here's a scenario. First few minutes of the game and Ronaldo commits a professional foul. Potential Penalty/straight red job. There'll be many in the crowd hoping he stays on the park and we don't get the game changing decision.

isn't he one yellow card away from suspension in Tuesday nights Luxembourg game ? If so he could be out of the Dublin game and won't bother travelling over 

Tbh Portugal still have some solid players without him 

Would not surprise me if tickets are between €55-€90 for normal tickets and the usual €120 for premium

Posted By: Darren
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

LOL

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

isn't he one yellow card away from suspension in Tuesday nights Luxembourg game ? If so he could be out of the Dublin game and won't bother travelling over 

Tbh Portugal still have some solid players without him 

Would not surprise me if tickets are between €55-€90 for normal tickets and the usual €120 for premium
Tickets will be their usual prices. Premium is €100.

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Darren Darren wrote:

LOL
LOL

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: greenlad
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2021 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by Darren Darren wrote:

LOL
LOL
This would be brilliant. 👏👏👏

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 11:01pm
If I heard correctly at the game tonight on general sale next week, presume we'll hear about pre sale soon enough so

Posted By: ConorMac77
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 12:17am
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

If I heard correctly at the game tonight on general sale next week, presume we'll hear about pre sale soon enough so
Yeah, they announced at the final whistle that tickets will go on public sale next Tuesday so I'd like to think there'll be a pre-sale window for ST holders before that eg the end of this week. 

-------------
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!

Posted By: Artie Ziff
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 12:45am
It'll be a sell out too Clap

-------------
It would damage this forums' reputation

Posted By: irish_major
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 8:10am
Would be a good idea to sell season tickets with this game! Weed out the fanboys

-------------
Here we go again

Posted By: max
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 9:21am
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Would be a good idea to sell season tickets with this game! Weed out the fanboys

Think they did this for the England friendly a few years ago. Hopefully ST holders get a pre sale code!

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 9:28am
Would be a massive idea to sell STs in conjunction with them alright 

-------------

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 9:29am
They sent a mail last month saying it will be the first of the season tickets didnt they?

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: kearney304
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 9:31am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

They sent a mail last month saying it will be the first of the season tickets didnt they?

Did they? Don't remember seeing it.

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 10:02am
Don't think they did.
Season ticket is supposed to be for the calendar year 2022.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 10:06am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Don't think they did.
Season ticket is supposed to be for the calendar year 2022.
ST's go on sale in December

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 10:06am
when is the presale Friday ? 

-------------

Posted By: Fruice
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 10:13am
my understanding is Season tickets will be sold for next year and if you haven’t already used your game owed you can use it for the Portugal game also

Posted By: Daragho
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 10:19am
With 50k capacity I guess we'll be back to our normal ST seats? I had a taste of the lower tier last night and it was pretty nice Cool

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Daragho Daragho wrote:

With 50k capacity I guess we'll be back to our normal ST seats? I had a taste of the lower tier last night and it was pretty nice Cool

Don't get your hopes up on that front 

https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2021/1013/1253440-covid-19-ireland/

22nd might be postponed meaning 50%/75% capacity for the game 

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 1:44pm
Yeah I presume they are waiting until the announcement of restrictions before putting tickets on sale.

Posted By: JasonmCork
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 4:54pm
Cant wait for this game! Missed last night as i had college. The Home Azerbaijan fixture was a great day out! Great to be back in the stadium

Posted By: Greener92
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 12:02pm
Would be extremely appreciative if anyone could share the ST presale link by DM. Was a ST holder up until 2 seasons ago but had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. Unfortunately I know this counts for jacks**t. Have been to the last 5/6 home games but know well I’ll miss out on this one in the general sale because of all the Ronaldo fanboys Cry

Posted By: Lansdown Roar
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 12:13pm
you should still be alright in general sale once you’re on ticketmaster at the correct time and don’t mess around.

-------------
They've only gone and done it

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Greener92 Greener92 wrote:

Would be extremely appreciative if anyone could share the ST presale link by DM. Was a ST holder up until 2 seasons ago but had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. Unfortunately I know this counts for jacks**t. Have been to the last 5/6 home games but know well I’ll miss out on this one in the general sale because of all the Ronaldo fanboys Cry

It's not been sent out yet and in general is linked to the persons account. They can only buy tickets for as many season tickets that they hold. That's bls it worked for the games in September 

Posted By: Greener92
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 12:36pm
Ah ok thanks. Wasn’t sure if that was the case or if it was just an early access link. Thanks for the info. Any idea if/when 2022 season tickets go on sale? Usually have them available for Christmas don’t they?

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 1:54pm
Takes balls like coconuts for your first post on the forum to be one looking for tickets. Clap

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: kearney304
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 1:56pm
Hey Sham, there will be big interest on this one. 

What are the whispers on emails? I got a text there saying they needed a ticket as they went on sale 2 days ago LOL

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 2:08pm
Sorted with my four tickets there this morning! Delighted Clap

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 2:13pm
To be honest is there any other player other than Ronaldo that can command this kind of interest who are still playing ?

-------------

Posted By: sausy
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 2:25pm

To be honest is there any other player other than Ronaldo that can command this kind of interest who are still playing ?

Are we not all hoping he'll be injured and not play against us? I know I am.

-------------
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net