You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tickets for Last 16 France Game in Lyon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OscarDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Dunsie10 Dunsie10 wrote:

Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Two f**king gimps on thread already offering "whatever it costs".

Also looking for an extra for a mate coming back.

Less of the insults son,

Colum is correct.

Selling on here is FV, buying on here is FV....................... touts not wanted either way.
Sponsored Links

Dunsie10 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunsie10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 9:52am
Originally posted by OscarDelta OscarDelta wrote:

Less of the insults son,

Colum is correct.

Selling on here is FV, buying on here is FV....................... touts not wanted either way.

100% agree but no need to insult a genuine fan looking for a ticket, not on
Gallowgate 67 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gallowgate 67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:01am
So basically we wont have anyone in the stadium because the french will have bought the tickets knowing they would top the group 

Will the FAI not get an allocation?

No too many of us could afford the follow your team option so support will be probably the smallest ever....

Will players Admin staff within the FAI even get tickets?

Its a big stadium and a real shame that we cant get what would be 20,000 out there if the tickets were available
gunner88 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunner88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:02am
Originally posted by DonkeyOatey DonkeyOatey wrote:

Originally posted by gunner88 gunner88 wrote:

Originally posted by DonkeyOatey DonkeyOatey wrote:

Ye that's no probs gunner, as I said I'm on my way home now and will be home tonight. It is just the voucher to be redeemed for the two tickets to make sure you picked up on that
just collect the tickets over is it?

Ye it'd be a case of redeeming the voucher in lyon,. Have read on here before a letter from other person and a copy of their passport would suffice with all but name details blocked out or something to that effect.
just pm'd you there
OscarDelta View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OscarDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:02am

Less of the insults son,

Colum is correct.

Genuine fans know not to come on and seek tickets above FV.

Gave way 2 tix last night because was paid for them, no idea what could have got but it was getting some more fans in.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:04am

Less of the insults son,

Colum is correct.

Exactly. We spend thousands traveling Europe supporting Ireland, there's no way in hell for an extra few quid many of us would miss this. The French have bought all the tickets knowing they'd top the group fs

Edited by SByrne24 - 23 Jun 2016 at 10:06am
Lansdown Roar View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:12am
Also looking for a spare ticket
They've only gone and done it
Dunsie10 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunsie10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:25am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Less of the insults son,

Colum is correct.

Exactly. We spend thousands traveling Europe supporting Ireland, there's no way in hell for an extra few quid many of us would miss this. The French have bought all the tickets knowing they'd top the group fs

exactly, people thinking paying above FV is a choice, i didnt choose to spend over 600 euro on 3 tickets so far but i did, not by choice but because i follow the team by whatever means i can, just like the FAI did in 94, they didnt want to pay touts but they did so GENUINE fans could get to the games in the USA, some people need to stop taking the morale high ground, one of the greatest results in our history last night ybig
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:33am
Viagogo are taking the piss at the minute, £530 is a bit much considering I'll be looking two. But if I can get two for under 500/600 I won't have a choice. More days of work.. Sick
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:41am

Less of the insults son,

Colum is correct.

exactly, people thinking paying above FV is a choice, i didnt choose to spend over 600 euro on 3 tickets so far but i did, not by choice but because i follow the team by whatever means i can, just like the FAI did in 94, they didnt want to pay touts but they did so GENUINE fans could get to the games in the USA, some people need to stop taking the morale high ground, one of the greatest results in our history last night ybig

Utter crap

if you really did follow the team away throughout the qualifiers you would have no probs getting cat 3/4 tickets

sorry but you come a cross as a tournaments fan who can out bid lads who struggle to get the funds for ftrips but will do at least a couple of sways every year

Edited by greenforever - 23 Jun 2016 at 10:42am
I know nothing :-)
Dunsie10 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunsie10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:45am
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Less of the insults son,

Colum is correct.

Utter crap

if you really did follow the team away throughout the qualifiers you would have no probs getting cat 3/4 tickets

sorry but you come a cross as a tournaments fan who can out bid lads who struggle to get the funds for ftrips but will do at least a couple of sways every year

Got my italy and sweden tickets through the FAI because of my track record, had to pay over the odds for Belgium, oh and im a season ticket holder.
RayHoughton View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayHoughton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:49am
Prices for flights are bananas. 
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:50am
I was in Bosnia, every away game and every home game is an away game to me coming from England I've been to every Euro2016 game.

Fingers crossed I get sorted on this fcuking portal.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Gallowgate 67 Gallowgate 67 wrote:

So basically we wont have anyone in the stadium because the french will have bought the tickets knowing they would top the group 

Will the FAI not get an allocation?

No too many of us could afford the follow your team option so support will be probably the smallest ever....

Will players Admin staff within the FAI even get tickets?

Its a big stadium and a real shame that we cant get what would be 20,000 out there if the tickets were available

We got an allocation from UEFA.  They were sold as conditional tickets and many that didn't get group games got conditional tickets for this round as there was little demand from our fans. 

There will be more for the FAI but I doubt too many will be available.

Now quite a few with the conditional tickets may not be able to stay.  Lyon is more awkward than Lens for those now in Lille.  

greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:52am

Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Less of the insults son,

Colum is correct.

Utter crap

Got my italy and sweden tickets through the FAI because of my track record, had to pay over the odds for Belgium, oh and im a season ticket holder.

well you certainly don't come across as a genuine fan when you start off by offering to pay over fv on a forum where any spares are sold at fv

there is one thing that almost everyone here agrees on and is no tickets sold here for over face value and no one is to offer to pay anyone here more than face value

end of story

I know nothing :-)
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:58am
Stop clogging up the thread with this sh*t about who's a genuine fan please.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 10:58am
There's a good few Conditional tickets sitting around houses in Ireland/UK, is there any way of getting these tickets used if the voucher holders aren't travelling? Can't really post them to France can we?
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

There's a good few Conditional tickets sitting around houses in Ireland/UK, is there any way of getting these tickets used if the voucher holders aren't travelling? Can't really post them to France can we?

Yeah it's a joke amount of fellas touting them on Facebook.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
  Share Topic