Tickets for Last 16 France Game in Lyon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DontSendMeHome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Lyon_Tickets Lyon_Tickets wrote:

Hi

I'm french guy ( sorry for my english )
I have 4 ticket Catégorie 3
1 for me , and 3 <span id="result_" ="short_text" lang="en"><span ="">available for sale

</span></span>
<span id="result_" ="short_text" lang="en"><span ="">Tomorrow, Sunday,</span> <span>I will pick up</span> <span>the tickets at the </span></span><span ="gt-baf-word-clickable">ticket office.
<span id="result_" ="short_text" lang="en"><span ="">I'll be at</span> <span ="">Lyon</span> <span ="">Park</span> <span ="">from 12am
</span></span>
<span id="result_" ="short_text" lang="en"><span><span id="result_" ="" lang="en"><span ="">the tickets are</span> <span ="">in my name</span> <span>and I will have</span> <span>my</span> <span>passport to</span> <span>purchase</span> <span>a</span> <span>safe</span> <span>(</span><span>no</span> <span>internet payment</span><span ="">)

Contact me olivierdu03@gmail.com

Best regards and good game
</span></span></span><span =""></span></span>

I'll take one of those if still available, can take all 3 if you want to sell together email 112376926@umail.ucc.ie

Seanachie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seanachie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 3:26pm
Probably nothing going but if anyone has a ticket to sell, I'm all for taking it. In Paris but will be heading to Lyon in the morning. Phone: +33629664614 email: fearraigh@gmail.com
shakesfitz1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakesfitz1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 3:34pm

Edited by shakesfitz1988 - 25 Jun 2016 at 3:36pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 3:50pm

WinkLooking for 1 ticket lads. In Lyon and will be for 3 nights.. Would be greatly appreciated. Pints will be on me
Bump
Bump de bump

Edited by Hans Moleman - 25 Jun 2016 at 9:16pm
Lambochops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lambochops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 4:00pm
In Lyon strung out for 2 tickets any category would be lovely.... if anyone can help us give me a shout on +35387219685 yous are lovely

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lambochops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 5:21pm
Ah go on someone give me a ticket ❤️

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lambochops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 5:23pm
My stinkbomb of a fat butcher mate got a ticket and I didn't someone be lovely n sort me out please

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 5:28pm
HugThere must be a couple of ybiggers drifting around Lyon with a spare ticket on them
irish-froggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish-froggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 5:44pm
Still looking for one ticket for the game!
I'm in Lyon.
marc.chambers@hotmail.fr
Theartist73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theartist73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 7:59pm
Interested in 2-4 tickets face value if possible.  Can collect in Paris tonight. Any last minute tickets stuck in Paris tonight?

YorkshireBhoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YorkshireBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 8:21pm
Edit - All tickets now taken!

I have 4 spare Cat 3 tickets which I will be picking up tomorrow morning. If someone can meet me and pay price plus booking fee I will sort them out.

Drop me a text on +44 (0) 7584 144 447.

Ended up with 8 in the ballot as got lucky with our applications. Would rather they went to genuine fans

Cheers

Kev

Edited by YorkshireBhoy - 25 Jun 2016 at 8:56pm
YorkshireBhoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YorkshireBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 8:55pm
Looks like these have all gone now, provided the guys turn up in the morning! Good luck to everyone looking for tickets!

Cheers

Kev

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 9:15pm
ClapI will be there with bells on kev. Cheers again
JFitz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JFitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 9:20pm
Unable to attend now - in Cork City with one conditional ticket (ie. for collection at that other stadium) if any of he want to take a chance with it.. no charge for anyone interested as cost was just 25 euro..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theartist73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 9:36pm
Fair play to you. It might be a problem without the physical voucher, but I am sure the Irish charm will work for someone. Is too late for me to take drive down from Paris. If you have a conditional for the quarters I'll be first in the queue. If there was 2 I'd be bringing my son.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theartist73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 9:42pm
Just in case is this the voucher or has the ticket been picked up?
JFitz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JFitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 10:08pm
Voucher - but would have nothing to lose as I am not charging ..can give you all the correspondance from uefa and my signature n phone no..???- can meet at the glanmire exit on the Dublin Rd. if it suited any fellas/girls flyin out in the morn from dublin
canihaveabun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canihaveabun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 10:43pm
Hello, I may have one ticket available for sale tomorrow. Will be in Lyon around 11am. Can be contacted via email on canihaveabun@gmail.com for anybody that's stuck and still looking
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>