You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Things that make you embarrassed to be Irish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 31>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Well considering his Da brown nosed a dictator who tortured gay muslims which still happens now in return all he got was a few investments. Saying that he stinks of sh*te is a compliment imo.

But as always Baggio picks what’s right and wrong and cries about it, stop being a fairy. As much as a dick McGregor was, he was spot on regarding his Da.

I'm hardly crying. I'm making a point on a specific thread in keeping with the title.
If a stranger on the internet doesn't quite like your favourite WWE or UFC fighter as much as you, just accept it and move on, and "stop being a fairy".

Him and his fans are an embarrassment to Ireland IMO.

At what age do you lose interest in one sports man cursing and insulting another in some sort of staged circus? Is it not really aimed at kids, teenagers and the mentally slow anyway?
Is the correct answer. The whole sport is a f**king circus followed by simpletons.
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

I'll bet Khabib's Da has a leap card though. 

It would seriously add to the event if they had the two aul fellahs fighting on the undercard.

In the carpark, both swinging wheelbraces and setting their pitbulls on eachother. 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:09pm

Well considering his Da brown nosed a dictator who tortured gay muslims which still happens now in return all he got was a few investments. Saying that he stinks of sh*te is a compliment imo.

But as always Baggio picks what’s right and wrong and cries about it, stop being a fairy. As much as a dick McGregor was, he was spot on regarding his Da.

I'm at a loss at what's all this nonsense is about here. But wasn't McGregor photod with Putin, a dictator who is just a massive fan of the LGTB badge wearing brigade, and doesn't persecute anyone of course. 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:15pm

At what age do you lose interest in one sports man cursing and insulting another in some sort of staged circus? Is it not really aimed at kids, teenagers and the mentally slow anyway?

The same age grown men stop watching Love Island. Can you find out for me?

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:20pm
Coyner, is every argument you have with Baggio going to be based on the fact he watches Love Island?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Coyner, is every argument you have with Baggio going to be based on the fact he watches Love Island?

LOL

At least he’s confirming your theory that UFC is for simpletons 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Yeah. 
I just don't know how someone dares to curse another thing on TV when you confess to watching that bollocks.

Blows my mind.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:29pm
Everybody has a weak spot, I watch Bake Off! Get back to the matter in hand! If UFC is your one, go for it! Just don't try and justify it.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:30pm
Nothing wrong with Bake Off! 
I watch WWE from time to time if I'm the office on a Monday nightshift, but only then! 

The line draws at I'm a Celeb or The Apprentice when it comes to regular viewing LOL

Edited by coyne - 21 Sep 2018 at 3:33pm
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:32pm
Ah lads, Bake Off like??
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:35pm
Missus loves baking, she's middle class, roped me into it. Only the English middle class can care about baking.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:37pm
Bake off is brilliant, Noel Fielding has increased its popularity for me anyway.

Apprentice is good laugh too, much due to how hilarious and cringey it be plus it usually has a few nice birds who in the words of quey provide a good twitch

Edited by lassassinblanc - 21 Sep 2018 at 3:39pm
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:38pm
Bake off > Love Island 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:39pm

I watch WWE from time to time if I'm the office on a Monday nightshift, but only then! 

The line draws at I'm a Celeb or The Apprentice when it comes to regular viewing LOL

I'd say most UFC fans do.
So many similarities in the two
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Bake off is brilliant, Noel Fielding has increased its popularity for me anyway
The man is brilliant, although I never got the Mighty Boosh.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:45pm

Most UFC fans probably don't tbh. WWE is a soap drama (or atleast how it should be interpreted as) half the f**kers on it can't even wrestle, I do more wrestling when I'm giving me flute a stretch when the divas come on.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:47pm

Most UFC fans probably don't tbh. WWE is a soap drama (or atleast how it should be interpreted as) half the f**kers on it can't even wrestle, I do more wrestling when I'm giving me flute a stretch when the divas come on.

You're getting there
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:50pm
Bake off, love island, wwf, Ufc, wtf

Ye lads need to get out if that's what entertains you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 31>
  Share Topic