You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 464465466467468 992>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Coots at airports and tax offices that don't know how to use the self service machines, slowing everything down.

Also, i would say every major airline offers online check in at this stage.

I have one of the passports that can e-scan on the machine but i did it for the first time last month, after having it for two years because i was always worried i'd f**k it up and make a mug out of myself Embarrassed
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 10:33pm
Listening to two posh English birds talking bollocks next to you in the pub. 'They bought a property together and plan on living it'. It's either a house or a flat ye Tory ****s. Cracking arse all the same.
The conversation about polyamorous lovers was more interesting in fairness!

Edited by pre Madonna - 05 Sep 2016 at 10:43pm
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 10:45pm
Sneak in a pic or 2 there like a good man
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Sneak in a pic or 2 there like a good man

Her arse is glued to the chair and they are annoying the f**k out of me. Isis need to hit England and I need more booze.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 11:11pm
While I'm here actually-some of the accents this island has to offer.Started a new job in Cork today,and in my group are loads of Cork accents(asked for that really with the choice of location LOL),Kerry,Limerick and Kilkenny.Now I can tolerate Kilkenny,the father is from there so I'd be used to it.But the others would drive you to tears
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 11:15pm

While I'm here actually-some of the accents this island has to offer.Started a new job in Cork today,and in my group are loads of Cork accents(asked for that really with the choice of location LOL),Kerry,Limerick and Kilkenny.Now I can tolerate Kilkenny,the father is from there so I'd be used to it.But the others would drive you to tears

That there are.
Posh Dub
Junkie Dub
Proud Unionist are the worst though, all others have their charms, mind you parts of the south east can be bad enough.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 11:20pm
Oh I know,I got lucky and was blessed with the most neutral Waterford accent going.I won't even get started on Wexford...
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 11:23pm

Oh I know,I got lucky and was blessed with the most neutral Waterford accent going.I won't even get started on Wexford...

That was more aimed at the people of Wexford!
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Listening to two posh English birds talking bollocks next to you in the pub. 'They bought a property together and plan on living it'. It's either a house or a flat ye Tory ****s. Cracking arse all the same.

Posh Totty
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 11:57pm

Irish people saying 'birds'. That is really annoying.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 1:41am
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Irish people saying 'birds'. That is really annoying.
Good.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 12:26pm
Any ad with Ray Winstone in it.

No you're not hard, and you're definitely not funny. Get off my TV Angry
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 12:39pm
The majority of lads in their 20's in gyms

I got out of the shower on Saturday in my gym, and there was just me and this absolute tool box in the changing room. He stands in front of the mirror and starts taking pictures of himself in his boxers. No shame at all that I was there

Fake tanned, shaven body etc

Pathetic
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 12:42pm

f**kin hell what a tool
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

I got out of the shower on Saturday in my gym, and there was just me and this absolute tool box in the changing room. He stands in front of the mirror and starts taking pictures of himself in his boxers. No shame at all that I was there

Pathetic
Didn't know you and Gerk were in the same gym
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Pathetic
Didn't know you and Gerk were in the same gym

To be fair, he said lads in their 20s. What age is Gerk?

Ps, any pics Gaz?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 1:26pm

Pathetic
People are becoming bigger ****s every single day that passes.Most Irish people under 35 should be shot.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 2:13pm

People are becoming bigger ****s every single day that passes.Most Irish people under 35 should be shot.

In general people certainly appear more shameless about their vanity these days at least. I wouldn't really blink an eye if I saw a bloke doing what Gaz described as it's regular enough these days in the gym I go to. You'd be laughed out of the place if you did it even ten years ago.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 464465466467468 992>
  Share Topic