You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 836837838839840 988>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Can't understand why people read newspapers or magazines or go on their mobile phones while on the toilet.

A bowel movement takes a few seconds.

What is the point of going to all that effort just to read two or three sentences?
Spoken like a man with no kids 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 3:21pm

I’m a huge fan of taking my time in the jax. In work, I used to print off a few interesting articles and take them with me. Easier to read than the phone. It’s not uncommon for me to take a half time break to stand up to shake out the pins and needles from the legs. At home, the jeans and boxer shorts come off for further comfort. Sometimes even the t-shirt comes off if it’s a warm day. 

El Puto Amo
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 3:37pm
Nothing more satisfying than have a good sh**e at work on a Sunday, knowing your being payed double for a good crap.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Can't understand why people read newspapers or magazines or go on their mobile phones while on the toilet.

A bowel movement takes a few seconds.

What is the point of going to all that effort just to read two or three sentences?
Spoken like a man with no kids 
LOLThat your preferred hiding spot
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 6:36pm
Gaa pundits saying players will find it hard to keep going as it’s now a 75 and 80 minute game.
No it’s not it’s still a 70 minute game if it goes beyond that it’s because of stoppages the game isn’t actually any longer now but the way they go on about it you’d think time has been extended.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 7:05pm
Amount of times I see underage girls buying liquor in Tesco (most of the time it's girls). Other day, I saw two who looked like they were about 12 buying some. Have they lowered the legal drinking age or something?

You have to look 25 to buy alcohol without ID and there are girls who weren't born when Thierry Henry cheated us out of the World Cup buying alcohol.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 11:59am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I’m a huge fan of taking my time in the jax. In work, I used to print off a few interesting articles and take them with me. Easier to read than the phone. It’s not uncommon for me to take a half time break to stand up to shake out the pins and needles from the legs. At home, the jeans and boxer shorts come off for further comfort. Sometimes even the t-shirt comes off if it’s a warm day. 

One foot out of the boxers while sitting, the William Wallace. Freedom.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 8:05pm
politicians paying their cronies off with big salary big expenses nonsense jobs, and taking the taxpayers for fools.
f**k off FG parasites and take the FF rats with you. Entitlement gone mad, bastards.
No Pasaran!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

politicians paying their cronies off with big salary big expenses nonsense jobs, and taking the taxpayers for fools.
f**k off FG parasites and take the FF rats with you. Entitlement gone mad, bastards.
Taxpayers are fools. Thats why FFG are in government.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 9:31pm
All parties are the same. Do you think it wud be much different if someone else was there? Don't cod yourselves.
I love beer gardens
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 9:35pm

Kunts asking other people to repeat inane comments cos they didn’t hear it fully.

“Grand day”
“Haaaaa?”
“I said, it’s a grand day”
“Whaaaa?”

“HE f**kING SAID ITS f**kING GRAND OUT YOU DEAF f**k”

El Puto Amo
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

All parties are the same. Do you think it wud be much different if someone else was there? Don't cod yourselves.
Be noce to be shafted by someone different
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Kunts asking other people to repeat inane comments cos they didn’t hear it fully.

“Grand day”
“Haaaaa?”
“I said, it’s a grand day”
“Whaaaa?”

“HE f**kING SAID ITS f**kING GRAND OUT YOU DEAF f**k”

Receptionist at work is constantly at it. She is forever on the phone saying 'its a bad line can you say that again please'. Her hearing is poor but she'd neve admit it. 

She is constantly interrupting people too, trying to finish their sentence to sound like she knows things about things. Its so frustrating and she just doesn't realise it. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2021 at 6:20pm
People who can't read EXIT and ENTRANCE signs.

In a cafe. Moron middle-aged Northern Irish woman walks in the door clearly labelled "Exit" and stares up at me stupidly with bovine eyes asking "Are you in the queue?" Have my headphones in and can't muster the strength to engage with her. I move forward in the queue, hoping she will get the hint. Moron middle-aged Northern Irish woman instead of standing the required distance behind me like anyone with an ounce of common sense would do, stands right beside me like we're a couple or something. I sighed and went to the back of the queue at the risk of losing my temper with her.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2021 at 6:24pm

In a cafe. Moron middle-aged Northern Irish woman walks in the door clearly labelled "Exit" and stares up at me stupidly with bovine eyes asking "Are you in the queue?" Have my headphones in and can't muster the strength to engage with her. I move forward in the queue, hoping she will get the hint. Moron middle-aged Northern Irish woman instead of standing the required distance behind me like anyone with an ounce of common sense would do, stands right beside me like we're a couple or something. I sighed and went to the back of the queue at the risk of losing my temper with her.

Was it Territorial?
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2021 at 6:59pm

What an absolute cabbage you must be LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2021 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

What an absolute cabbage you must be LOL

Why? Confused
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2021 at 8:01pm

A simple yes would have done a job. I’d say the poor woman is on the NI forum giving out about people who can’t answer if they are in a queue or not.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 836837838839840 988>
  Share Topic