You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 788789790791792 808>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Happy Birthday, Granny. Although you are dead 25 years, I miss you every day!

Or the ones wishing their alive Granny happy bday but she isn’t on Facebook. 

I would be surprised if the dead one was.

Unless it's Stephen Ireland's

Edited by Denis Irwin - 21 Sep 2020 at 5:36pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 6:50pm

El Puto Amo
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Brilliant! LOL
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 12:12pm
Reading novels by American writers that have Irish characters or characters of Irish descent. The paddywhackery makes me wince.

Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Or the ones wishing their alive Granny happy bday but she isn’t on Facebook. 

Or expressing their love to their husband/boyfriend who ain't on it either. Sad fuks
Those people need a good kick in the hole. He's probably sitting beside you on the couch love, just fooking tell him instead of fishing for likes or comments 
Worse are the ones who check into a hospital with no comment, just check in. Waiting for the "oh honey is everything ok" posts. Goons
Some people just deserve a slap
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 1:08pm
I suppose we all have different ways of viewing things, but I do not understand the need to 'check-in' anywhere(not find acceptable or unacceptable, RB).
Why do you need to tell anybody you're having a pint, a sandwich or a heart-transplant. Surely anybody that needs to know these things will be already informed?
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 1:12pm
I find it good when giving my alibi 😀

It was good on away trips to keep away from certain bars and go to others Smile

Also find it good to track where you have been to go back again when it’s good etc.  

If a place is good when you check in you usually get notified of any deals they have etc.  I.e basic marketing and advertisement. Also it’s a way of sharing good places with your
Mates or acquaintances.  None of really important and it’s all pretty superficial but no harm either  
AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 1:17pm
Surely if a place is that good you remember it? Fair enough reponse, just don't see the need. I guess I just don't like people I know knowing where I am, that's the whole point of going out!
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.
Americanisms View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americanisms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Reading novels by American writers that have Irish characters or characters of Irish descent. The paddywhackery makes me wince.

Tbf Irish people, or at least the Irish media, are very happy to play up to the Irish "dim witted and happy go lucky" stereotype when they talk to Americans.

So it's not as if the country as a whole is doing it's best to shed the paddywhackery vibes
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Americanisms Americanisms wrote:

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Tbf Irish people, or at least the Irish media, are very happy to play up to the Irish "dim witted and happy go lucky" stereotype when they talk to Americans.

So it's not as if the country as a whole is doing it's best to shed the paddywhackery vibes
The Americans are happy to play up the same stereotype when talking to us!LOLLOL
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 2:19pm
Roy Keane hated paddywhackery

Roy Keane book review: Manchester United departure has stayed with him |  Daily Mail Online

Edited by Trap junior - 22 Sep 2020 at 2:19pm
To win a YBIG Forum Posting Starter Kit:

Your:
You're:

There:
Their:
They're:

If you think you know the correct meaning of these words put your answers on a post to win this fabulous prize.

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 3:49pm
not sure if it's been put on here before but people on their phones in the jacks at work. Lads watching videos while sitting on the sh*tter Confused, no earphones, everyone can hear. You can nearly hear them sigh as I use the hand dryer after washing my hands.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Roy Keane hated paddywhackery

Roy Keane book review: Manchester United departure has stayed with him |  Daily Mail Online

That's all the proof I need that eating too many crisps gives you jaundice.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 6:40am
How the fuk do people not understand basic airline seating allocations at this stage 

ABC_DEF

Err what is your seat number ? 

22A 

You are sitting in 22D 

Ohh didn’t know 

Half these people shouldn’t be out unaccompanied 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Jackal View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

How the fuk do people not understand basic airline seating allocations at this stage 

ABC_DEF

22A 

You are sitting in 22D 

Ohh didn’t know 

I suspect it's done deliberately so they can sit with their friends.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

ABC_DEF

22A 

You are sitting in 22D 

Ohh didn’t know 

Granted you get that the odd time with some trying it on but most haven’t a clue 

Err -I think  you are in my seat 

Well I asked for an aisle seat do you want to swap then ? 

No 

Cue strop

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 11:21am

Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

ABC_DEF

22A 

You are sitting in 22D 

Ohh didn’t know 

Granted you get that the odd time with some trying it on but most haven’t a clue 

Err -I think  you are in my seat 

Well I asked for an aisle seat do you want to swap then ? 

No 

Cue strop

Its nearly always the people who have gotten the middle seat trying to get away with this.
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 11:32am
Annual School photos on the fb is another one of my pet hates. Look how beautiful our little wain looks on his/her day back not like anyone is gonna disagree Is it. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 788789790791792 808>
  Share Topic