You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 741742743744745 988>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

Eastern Europeans having a full volume conversation on trains and bus's, just cause we havent a fooking clue what they say
The misuse of apostrophes.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

The eejits who queue up are invariably the ones who haven't realised that the best way to get a good seat for disembarking is just not to check in until the very end. I tend to check in right before online check in closes - it tends to be the case that the only seats left are either emergency exit seats or ones close to the front. If you're flying with an airline that doesn't charge for airport check in, you can very often wait til you get to the airport and just request a front seat from the people at the desk.

I appreciate that only works if you aren't travelling with kids or the better half, but if you're travelling with a few lads or whatever, it is no great imposition to sit apart for an hour or two on a short haul flight.
exit row to Poznan yesterday..always leave it to last minute and make a point of saying it to the person beside me who has always usually paid 
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 2:00pm
People who put Ze in front of the word Germans. Dont get it, as the Germans use Die, Das, Den and Der and none of them, sound like Ze. 
I hated every minute of the 3 years of German I did and those 4 words and Vógel are the only one i remember so maybe I'm wrong here
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by foggy.nelson foggy.nelson wrote:

People who put Ze in front of the word Germans. Dont get it, as the Germans use Die, Das, Den and Der and none of them, sound like Ze. 
I hated every minute of the 3 years of German I did and those 4 words and Vógel are the only one i remember so maybe I'm wrong here

You've not watched the movie 'Snatch' then 

Jason Statham Clap
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Jason Statham Clap
Snatch Clap
Some people just deserve a slap
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Jason Statham Clap

"Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it does not work you can always hit him with it."
-"Boris." *LOUD GUNSHOT*
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 3:59pm

I hate when I'm in the pub telling a story, building carefully towards the major crescendo ending and some dope pops up asking "What's this? What are you talking about?". Am I meant to give up on everyone else and lose all my momentum by going back to the beginning for the sake of one person? You missed the boat pal, now shut up for a minute and let me finish my anecdote. 
El Puto Amo
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I hate when I'm in the pub telling a story, building carefully towards the major crescendo ending and some dope pops up asking "What's this? What are you talking about?". Am I meant to give up on everyone else and lose all my momentum by going back to the beginning for the sake of one person? You missed the boat pal, now shut up for a minute and let me finish my anecdote. 

It's best not to talk to anybody when in the pub. 
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2019 at 8:35pm
Eejits who are totally dazzled by 'royalty'.

Marion Bartoli giggling like a schoolgirl about the honour of being in the royal box at Wimbledon today. "I'm allowed to answer their questions, but I'm not allowed to ask them anything"

Halep's mother telling her one day you'll play the Wimbledon final in front of the royal box and Halep going on about how the main thing she wanted to do today was meet the Duchess of Cambridge, who was basically just some middling actress not long ago.

The Russians had the right idea in 1918, just shoot the parasites! 

Edited by TonyNotJack - 13 Jul 2019 at 8:35pm
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2019 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Marion Bartoli giggling like a schoolgirl about the honour of being in the royal box at Wimbledon today. "I'm allowed to answer their questions, but I'm not allowed to ask them anything"

Halep's mother telling her one day you'll play the Wimbledon final in front of the royal box and Halep going on about how the main thing she wanted to do today was meet the Duchess of Cambridge, who was basically just some middling actress not long ago.

I was at Cheltenham before and I was in a restaurant in the grandstand. Some well dressed old woman was standing at the end of the bar, everyone was gawking at her. I honestly had no idea who she was. I asked someone who was she. 'Are you serious, my dear boy that's Princess Anne.' 'O right ya' says I.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 1:51am
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

I don't know who any of those people are. Not one of them
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 1:52am
Neither do I!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 8:16am
Bonfires  in nationalist areas - I am convinced it’s some sort of black ops mission by MI5

Let’s turn nationalist areas into sh*t holes  and ape the worst aspects of loyalist culture - ohh and throw in a flute band while you are act it 

Does my fukin head in 

Rant over 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Bonfires  in nationalist areas - I am convinced it’s some sort of black ops mission by MI5

Let’s turn nationalist areas into sh*t holes  and ape the worst aspects of loyalist culture - ohh and throw in a flute band while you are act it 

Does my fukin head in 

Rant over 

Agree fully 
It’s almost as if these people want to be loyalists with flute bands and bonfires

To be honest bonfires r pretty unheard of in most nationalist areas 
Derry, Newry and west Belfast probably only places to have them 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 5:51pm
I thought they were quite rare though?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

Eastern Europeans having a full volume conversation on trains and bus's, just cause we havent a fooking clue what they say

Only seeing this now LOL

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Does my fukin head in 

Rant over 

Clap
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 12:38pm
People who put bags in to the overhead bins on a plane the wrong way 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 741742743744745 988>
  Share Topic