You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 624625626627628 992>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Swimming pools in hotels where you have to wear bathing cap - is this the 1950s and a nits epidemic

Do you have kids in Primary School?y
Schools are sending out emails to parents of different classes every week saying there are nit outbreaks and all family members must be treated.

You only have to stand on a bus/train to see a shedload of gimps with greasy dirty hair.

Not that I know of

Every other hotel pool in any country I have ever been in is fine apart from Ireland but in Ireland you need a cap - ridiculous in this day and age

You have to wear speedos in every pool in France.

They actually had a speedo vending machine in the hotel I was staying in Paris.

That's true alright. We went to a water park on our 1st year school tour and were made wear them LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 1:45pm
is the speedos to keep the pubes in place? But you don't have to wear the head cap in France? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 2:13pm

Still never fails to boil my wee when the person ahead of you at airport security "forgets" that fluids have to be kept in a plastic bag, SEPARATELY AND NOT IN YOUR BASTARD BAG.

Had wan of these geebags yesterday ahead of me.  Here's your thick hat now fock off.  Wankbag.Angry
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 2:17pm
The obsession with comparing Mohamed Salah to Lionel Messi lately, after one good goalscoring season.

People who think its good craic to make personal insults in the workplace. This isn't about myself necessarily, but its cringe and awkward when new starts (my new boss) don't quite see the joke when they get sl*gged for being fat or bald or something by some wee mouthpiece.

AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Still never fails to boil my wee when the person ahead of you at airport security "forgets" that fluids have to be kept in a plastic bag, SEPARATELY AND NOT IN YOUR BASTARD BAG.

Had wan of these geebags yesterday ahead of me.  Here's your thick hat now fock off.  Wankbag.Angry

Same, coming through Dublin airport Monday there and I'm behind this eastern European lad - wearing construction company uniform.

Security lad - Any liquids?

Blank Look.

Any Liquids - Ah yes, sorry - opens bag, takes out liquids.
Sets the metal detector off - watch on, belt, pocked full of coins.

Im starting to get annoyed.

Finally, his bag is stopped by scanner person - fooking 3 tubs of kerrygold in it.

I just looked at yer working the queue and said, I hope this lad inst the brains of the operation. Laughed and whisked me through ahead of this genius. 

@AntrimMan85
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Same, coming through Dublin airport Monday there and I'm behind this eastern European lad - wearing construction company uniform.

Blank Look.

Finally, his bag is stopped by scanner person - fooking 3 tubs of kerrygold in it.

I just looked at yer working the queue and said, I hope this lad inst the brains of the operation. Laughed and whisked me through ahead of this genius. 

I have started paying the quick flow or whatever you call it. Cant handle these goons anymore.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 2:31pm
Considring how quick you get through Dublin airport, why would it bother you so much. Even if there is a massive queue your still through in 15-20minutes
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Blank Look.

I have started paying the quick flow or whatever you call it. Cant handle these goons anymore.

I got stung there 2 weeks ago in airport security after the missus forgot the stuffed a bottle of water into my bag in the morning after I'd packed the bag Angry

Standing there like a dickhead when security are asking me is there a bottle of water in my bag and I'm holding everyone up saying there isn't LOL
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 2:57pm

Blank Look.

Do it in Belfast every time as its ridiculously slow. The 3 quid sterling for the priveledge ranks up there with Eric Cantona to united in the early 90s and lads who bought bitcoin for pennies as the best money ever spent.
@AntrimMan85
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 3:00pm
LOL
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Blank Look.

I got stung there 2 weeks ago in airport security after the missus forgot the stuffed a bottle of water into my bag in the morning after I'd packed the bag Angry

Standing there like a dickhead when security are asking me is there a bottle of water in my bag and I'm holding everyone up saying there isn't LOL
I like her sense of humour.
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 3:11pm

Blank Look.

Do it in Belfast every time as its ridiculously slow. The 3 quid sterling for the priveledge ranks up there with Eric Cantona to united in the early 90s and lads who bought bitcoin for pennies as the best money ever spent.

Running to stand still, does your aeroplane land before your fellow passengers.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by UCDFAN UCDFAN wrote:

Blank Look.

Running to stand still, does your aeroplane land before your fellow passengers.

No, But this ensures I'll definitely be boarding the thing and any excess time is spent comfortably with a pint instead of queuing behind Majella and Jacinta on their way to Benidorm with half the contents of the makeup counter in their hand luggage. 
@AntrimMan85
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Considring how quick you get through Dublin airport, why would it bother you so much. Even if there is a massive queue your still through in 15-20minutes

Surprised at you Bobert, any fookhead that delays one getting to an airport bar for the imperative pre-flight pints is gonna get daggers for being a fookhead with fluids.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 3:34pm
People who queue for an hour to get to their pre-assigned seat, with the excuse of "I want to make sure I have room for me bag".

Also the ****s who are up out of their seat to disembark when the plane has barely even landed and the ones who barge up from the seats behind you to not let you out of yours.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

People who queue for an hour to get to their pre-assigned seat, with the excuse of "I want to make sure I have room for me bag".

Also the ****s who are up out of their seat to disembark when the plane has barely even landed and the ones who barge up from the seats behind you to not let you out of yours.

There is a special Thick Hat reserved for those ****s.  Sit the fook down for Jaysus sake.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 3:53pm
Airports have been made places that cause serious anxiety. I hate going through them. When you are two minutes away from having a panic attack the last thing you want is some f**king clown in front of you taking twenty minutes to get through in front of you. There's a reason airport bars are always full!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 3:55pm
My Dad doesn't fly anymore for the reasons stated above about airports. He's happy enough not leaving Ireland again.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 20 Mar 2018 at 3:55pm
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 3:58pm
Your dad doesn't fly anymore because people take too long going through security? Really?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 624625626627628 992>
  Share Topic