You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The X-Factor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26272829>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 4:29am
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Cher has kicked ass in those stats every week of the X Factor.  She was also the most viewed on YouTube before the live finals.

There is no doubt in the world she'll win it.  She won it the day her audition of 'Swag On' was aired.

Somebody thought I was being sarcastic saying that three pages back on this thread.

If she doesn't win it, I'll gladly eat one of the many hats I have to cover up me bald head!

5/1 for to win it is easy money.  Get a week's wages on lads!

you eat that hat yet?
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 4:36am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 4:38am
Cher's personality beat her, most of the viewers hated her but i actually think she was the most talented

it was a very poor standard this year i thought

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 4:39am
Go fishing elsewhere Baggio
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 5:40am
had 50 euro on matt to win since a while ago so happy
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 5:41am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Cher has kicked ass in those stats every week of the X Factor.  She was also the most viewed on YouTube before the live finals.

There is no doubt in the world she'll win it.  She won it the day her audition of 'Swag On' was aired.

Somebody thought I was being sarcastic saying that three pages back on this thread.

If she doesn't win it, I'll gladly eat one of the many hats I have to cover up me bald head!

5/1 for to win it is easy money.  Get a week's wages on lads!

you eat that hat yet?

haha quality. With all these sure thing bets you make you must be loaded
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 5:59am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Go fishing elsewhere Baggio

which comment do u think was fishing?

those were just honest opinions. the standard was very poor this year
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 7:18am
Standard was poor on what basis?

The final was very hard to call between all 3 acts. Think myself that Rebecca is probably the best singer they've ever had in the competition, better than that horse face lewis.

Also would have been interesting if Gamu had of stayed in
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 7:38am

The final was very hard to call between all 3 acts. Think myself that Rebecca is probably the best singer they've ever had in the competition, better than that horse face lewis.

Leona is streets and streets ahead of anyone on this year's show
You are insane if you think Rebecca is better than Leona
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 7:44am

Rebecca had some great performances but i wasn't impressed with her this wkd, the year Leona won it she was brilliant in the final, i think both Leona and Alexandra Burke are better than Rebecca

that boy band produced one dull performance after another, every one of their performances to me sounded exactly like the last one. theyre not even that good vocally and the fact that they were put together by Cowell from 5 fellas who auditioned as solo acts was a joke in my opinion

Matt winning it summed up the standard of it, pretty average all round. Would anyone really be rushing out to buy a Matt Cardle CD or tkts to his concert on the basis of how good a singer he is??

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 7:51am
Thats it exactly Baggio, he won cause no one wanted him to, or wants to get his cd or see him in concert

And Gerk i'd personally have to disagree with ya on that one. I think they're two different types of singers so for me personally I think Rebecca is a better singer, just like how i think Count is a better footballer than you..... might not be a fact, just an opinion
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 7:55am
utter disgrace what they done to biffo clyro's many of horror , this alone is reason why this sh1t should be scrapped, pure and utter sh1te , fcuking donkey television for donkeys to watch donkeys make donkeys of themselves Angry
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 7:57am

Thats it exactly Baggio, he won cause no one wanted him to, or wants to get his cd or see him in concert

And Gerk i'd personally have to disagree with ya on that one. I think they're two different types of singers so for me personally I think Rebecca is a better singer, just like how i think Count is a better footballer than you..... might not be a fact, just an opinion

would u go out and buy his new album when its out???

i for one wouldn't cos he isn't good enough, he's no better than anything thats already in the music industry at the minute. He was shown up brutally in that duet with Rihanna on Saturday night, awful performance

he got most votes in the most hyped up show of all time, a large percentage of which are probably from teenage girls who fancy him.

Steve Brookstein also got the most votes one year Wink
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 7:58am
Take it you watched it then Rodger
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 8:08am
Good one BhobLOL

This performance would never be matched by Rebecca

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pIieK1KfA8
SteviesGranny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteviesGranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 8:12am
I am a big X-Factor fan for my sins and I agree with Baggio. I think the standard was poor this year.

If a JLS or Olly Murs or even Stacey Solomon were in this years one they probably would have walked it even though they did not win their own years.

You could not put Rebecca in the same category as Leona or Onc Direction with JLS...a long way apart in terms of talent.

Did anyone watch the Xtra Factor when your one revealed who the judges had predicted to win back in bootcamp?

Simon and another judge had both wrote down Gamu!!

You could see Cheryl wanting the ground to open up and swallow her when she was announcing the results. Love it!

Agree with you Boyd on Gamu. I think it would have been a lot more interesting and that she could have won. Time will tell I suppose.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 8:45am
You say his song with Rihanna was rutal but yet you do forget that it's being sung in a rage which is not normal for any male singer to sing in, i thought he did well with it.

I would not buy any of their albums, watching the show is enough. I bet ya his debut album goes platinum
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 8:54am

Take it you watched it then Rodger

the lad i live with was flicking back and over while the ad breaks for the NFL was on bhob , i cannot stand the sh1te and as for louis walsh, deserves to drown in his own dung Angry
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26272829>
  Share Topic