You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 127>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 8:58am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

For a right wing Tory coont Boris Johnson is a likable fella and would probably be good craic to go boozing with on a night out.

I agree LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 9:00am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

For a right wing Tory coont Boris Johnson is a likable fella and would probably be good craic to go boozing with on a night out.
f**k off. He’s an absolute ****.

LOL

Just because he kicked you out of the Bullingdon club Franko. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 10:50pm
Stevie wonder is a fat over rated American hack!! 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 7:45am
Ewan McKenna is a good journalist and writer who makes some excellent points while winding people up.

Edited by pre Madonna - 16 Oct 2019 at 7:45am
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 9:39am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Ewan McKenna is a good journalist and writer who makes some excellent points while winding people up.

Absolutely.
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 10:01am

Agree. He's a madman on social media but his articles are well-researched and well presented.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 10:13am
Disagree. I think you can often pick apart his arguments and he seems to be of the opinion that if people disagree with him it’s means he is right.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Disagree. I think you can often pick apart his arguments and he seems to be of the opinion that if people disagree with him it’s means he is right.
But given that the purpose of his articles is to provoke disagreement...
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 12:08pm
Stephen Kenny will struggle as Irish Manager when he takes the reins
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Anyone expecting immediate success under Kenny is an idiot. 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 1:26pm

Agreed. He didn't win journalist of the year for nothing. Obviously he winds the Dubs up no end and they judge him through hate filled eyes but he's actually quite decent. 
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

We'll probably lose more games at least initially. The games themselves will be a lot more enjoyable though. 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Agreed. He didn't win journalist of the year for nothing. Obviously he winds the Dubs up no end and they judge him through hate filled eyes but he's actually quite decent. 

His awards speak for themselves. He is a good journalist. But I find his articles easy to pick apart.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

He implied Shane Lowry was a facist and expressed tacit support for Johnny Cooper being stabbed in the neck (liking a tweet stating he deserved it). Might be an exceptional jurno but he's a ball bag of a human being 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 2:19pm
Who is Johnny Cooper and why was he stabbed? Link to the Lowry piece?

I have only read his pieces on rugby and football and find him wonderfully amusing.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 2:22pm
In fairness PM, his views on rugby are cringe and often disproven on the field of play.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

In fairness PM, his views on rugby are cringe and often disproven on the field of play.
I find myself in agreement with most of those I read. I also read his Twitter feed for entertainment, the replies to which do not nothing to disprove my own dislike for the majority of Irish rugby supporters.

Then again, I dislike the vast majority of people!LOL
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 2:28pm
I enjoy his stuff but jaysus, he is some moan bag, never anything positive to say about anything, sucks the joy out of most things 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 127>
  Share Topic