You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Toon Army

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 238239240241242 267>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 9:10am
Rose is the best LB at the club in a long time,(if he signs).

Can't see Bowen coming in as that would cost actual money as opposed to loan deals which is all we are getting,he will gamble on the fitness of Carroll and Gayle and hope that somehow Slowlinton finds a goal from the heavens.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Can't see Bowen coming in as that would cost actual money as opposed to loan deals which is all we are getting,he will gamble on the fitness of Carroll and Gayle and hope that somehow Slowlinton finds a goal from the heavens.

Don't forget Yoshi
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 11:42am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Don't forget Yoshi

I would rather forget him tbh LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 9:14pm
Slowlinton has scored Tongue, decent game so far ,on BBC1, Oxford could have at least 2 goals.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 9:57pm
Not so easy against League 1 clubs is it LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 10:00pm
Fair play to Oxford,proper cup tie !
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 10:41pm
If Ashley doesn't cash in on Saint-Maximin in the summer I'll eat me hat.

I don't actually own a hat but I'll buy one and then eat it.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 7:29am
There’s a bit of Asprilla/Lua Lua type uncertainty about every decision he makes but the ball sticks to his feet ,I said it to a mate a few months ago ,he could be the new Mane.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 7:41am
The video of the Newcastle fan celebrating by helicoptering, what goes through a grown man's mind to think that that's acceptable to do in public LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 7:48am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

The video of the Newcastle fan celebrating by helicoptering, what goes through a grown man's mind to think that that's acceptable to do in public LOL
Is this becoming more of a thing? At Cambridge, last Saturday, some lad ran on the pitch at full time and did similar. Maybe I am becoming more English, but whatever happened to polite applause?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 8:56am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

If Ashley doesn't cash in on Saint-Maximin in the summer I'll eat me hat.

I don't actually own a hat but I'll buy one and then eat it.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 12:37pm
Crazy game, fair play to Oxford for fighting back, but dear God Newcastle were atrocious in the second half.

Definitely agree with the Saint Max and Asprilla/Lua Lua comparison definitely gravitates from World Class Brilliance to WTF are you doing how did you become a footballer madness.

Furthest Newcastle have gotten in the cup since 2005/06 season when they got to the 6th round under Souness/Roeder
da_launchpad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 12:00pm
brutal result yesterday. 

Was in Sports Direct shop on earl street recently and couldn't believe they don't have any Newcastle gear on sale there. Is there any sports store in Dublin with Newcastle jerseys on sale?
If in doubt just f**k it out!!! Stop the nonsense as Johnny Giles would say
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by da_launchpad da_launchpad wrote:

brutal result yesterday. 

Was in Sports Direct shop on earl street recently and couldn't believe they don't have any Newcastle gear on sale there. Is there any sports store in Dublin with Newcastle jerseys on sale?

Terrible alright, first half was decent probably should have scored with the chances we got. 2nd half was shocking though.

MOTD showed a stat that Joelinton had 47 touches of the ball yesterday with only 3 inside the box, majority of his touches were on the halfway line on the left wing.

I really feel for the lad, but he needs to be in the box if he wants to score goals.

In terms of Sports Direct joke of shop. You'd probably think oh yeah because it February and there being new jerseys coming out in the summer they don't have them in stock but was same when they launched in July. 

I actually remember asking a staff member if they had them, he said don't think we'll be getting them in.

To which I replied "Sure the same guy owns both places how can you not have the jersey"

Got a shrug of the shoulders back.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2020 at 9:51am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by da_launchpad da_launchpad wrote:

brutal result yesterday. 

Terrible alright, first half was decent probably should have scored with the chances we got. 2nd half was shocking though.

MOTD showed a stat that Joelinton had 47 touches of the ball yesterday with only 3 inside the box, majority of his touches were on the halfway line on the left wing.

I really feel for the lad, but he needs to be in the box if he wants to score goals.

In terms of Sports Direct joke of shop. You'd probably think oh yeah because it February and there being new jerseys coming out in the summer they don't have them in stock but was same when they launched in July. 

I actually remember asking a staff member if they had them, he said don't think we'll be getting them in.

To which I replied "Sure the same guy owns both places how can you not have the jersey"

Got a shrug of the shoulders back.

Farcical given the had a launch event with Rafa and some players only a couple of seasons ago.

Joelinton needs the whole team to push up the field and play a high line - f**kit he hasn't the pace to get in the box if Almiron or Maximim are tearing down the wing so he needs to just stay up the field!!! 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 9:53pm
Best 70 mins  of the season ...
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 9:33am
Absolutely. Joelinton finally got a bit of help and he actually looked ok. We are in the pot for the cup still anyways which is something none of us have said for a very long time!!!! Miggy Almiron Clap
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 7:01pm
Great performance all round until the changes were made to contain them and run the clock down which almost backfired !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 238239240241242 267>
  Share Topic