URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=33013
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 11:04pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The Toon Army
Posted By: da_launchpad
Subject: The Toon Army
Date Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 5:44am
are flying it so far anyway!!

Only a matter of time before something goes wrong and Ashley does something to f**k it all up!!

this articles is gas!! Tongue the mad thing is it might not be far from truth too Shocked

"Pardew faces Newcastle United axe amid growing fears of stability"
http://www.thenewsgrind.com/news/uk-news/p...s-of-stability/ - http://www.thenewsgrind.com/news/uk-news/p...s-of-stability/

A lot of good fortune coming to us in games but Tim Krul is having stormers between the sticks. The spurs game after internationals will be the biggest test yet.

HOWAY THE LADS!!!!

-------------
If in doubt just f**k it out!!! Stop the nonsense as Johnny Giles would say

Replies:
Posted By: erimus
Date Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 5:46am
Jokeshop club with the most deluded supporters in the world

Pardew working wonders there so wouldnt suprise me if he got the sack

-------------
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016

Posted By: The Big Club
Date Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 9:03am
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

Jokeshop club with the most deluded supporters in the world

Pardew working wonders there so wouldnt suprise me if he got the sack

Bitter boro fanWink

Date Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 9:03am
You are right tho club is run like a joke and we will self destruct and end up somewhere 12th-16th.
But i will enjoy it now while i can ''we're going to win the league''

Date Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 10:07am
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

You are right tho club is run like a joke and we will self destruct and end up somewhere 12th-16th.
But i will enjoy it now while i can ''we're going to win the league''

Thumbs Up

anyways - i'm loving this start to the season. enjoying it while it lasts! fully expect us to plummet down to our natural level of mid table by the season's end. we've ridden our luck to get a few dubious results and one or two injuries to players like tiote or coloccini and we'll look a poor outfit all of a sudden. but you never know, confidence and momentum are massive things in sport. if we can keep injury free, i'll dare to dream. ''we're going to win the league'' Party Beer Clap         

-------------

Posted By: wrestler313
Date Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 8:57pm
really rate Tiote think he may be sold in jan for the right price

Posted By: jackshat
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 10:51am
Another deluded mag. 

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 3:14am
Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

Another deluded mag. 

just gotta love the banter Tongue

Ryan Taylor Ryan Taylor (not pictured) of Newcastle United scores direct from a free-kick past Simon Mignolet of Sunderland during the Barclays Premier League match between Sunderland and Newcastle United at Stadium of Light on August 20, 2011 in Sunderland, England.

-------------

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 6:32am

Agree the we have had a great start but haven't played anyone decent really Spurs at weekend will big first big test. Would be happy with a draw to keep receord going Smile

Posted By: cliffrichard
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 6:53am
another toon fan...heading over to the wigan game week after next. if they finish midtable that would be perfect.

Date Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 8:17am
Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

another toon fan...heading over to the wigan game week after next. if they finish midtable that would be perfect.

That's where I believe we will finish aswell

Date Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 3:20am
demba ba, leon best & shola ameobi. spoilt for choice we areThumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 4:07am
Originally posted by da_launchpad da_launchpad wrote:

demba ba, leon best & shola ameobi. spoilt for choice we areThumbs Up

Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 4:20am
f**king hell you lot just love playing on HalloweenDead

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 8:23am
Some Bigs matches coming up Everton (h) then two away trips to Manchester and Chelsea (h) wonder if we still be unbeaten away after that

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 9:17am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Some Bigs matches coming up Everton (h) then two away trips to Manchester and Chelsea (h) wonder if we still be unbeaten away after that

We won't but i genuinely feared relegation and IMO we are safe already would be delighted with top 10 finish and a cheeky FA cup run.

Posted By: cliffrichard
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 9:23am

Definitely won't stay unbeat from two trips to manchester but unless the wheels come off spectacularly, there shouldn't be any relegation worries.

wigan, bolton, wba, blackburn, sunderland, fulham are all dire.

Date Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 8:41am
Thought you guys might be interested in having a read of this, former Toon man John Beresford has started writing a blog about Newcastle. He rips into Stoke in his first blog after the match on Monday, lots of Stoke fans kicking off in the comments. Big smile This line about them in the blog probably didn't help:

"This might be a cruel thing to say, but I hope they fail in every competition and go down, that’s how strongly I feel."

http://footyextra.com/blogs/u/John_Beresford/john-beresford-s-blog/posts/putting-stoke-in-their-place/ -

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 7:07am
still in the top 4!! badaa bing badda boh

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:44am
Incredible stuuff here comon on lads hold on

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:51am
PHEWLOL

Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:53am
Fcukin disgraceful decision

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it

Posted By: MrFantastico
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Fcukin disgraceful decision

how many of them decisions have went for man united over the years ? they all add up 

-------------
We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 9:57am

Absolute f**kin shambles. League handed to Man City today by Mike Jones. Never a penalty and some dodgy call for offside at the end.

United absolute garbage.....AGAIN! What has happened to the team that started the season? Rooney, Hernandez, Ashley Young......I can go on....all a shadow of the players that turned up in August. The decline in Young in particular is worrying indeed.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: IrishPride
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:07am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Absolute f**kin shambles. League handed to Man City today by Mike Jones. Never a penalty and some dodgy call for offside at the end.

United absolute garbage.....AGAIN! What has happened to the team that started the season? Rooney, Hernandez, Ashley Young......I can go on....all a shadow of the players that turned up in August. The decline in Young in particular is worrying indeed.
Lie downLOL

-------------
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:07am
Thought united played really well- absolutely battered Newcastle- hit the post - how many clearances off the line? Unbelievable amount of chances created- there was no even appeal from Newcastle players for a penalty- unbelievable decision

-------------

Posted By: Trapped
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:13am
What a fookin joke of a decision.

-------------
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)

Posted By: The Boy Z
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:13am
Disgraceful decision and to make things worse Hernandez was onside at the end.However,referees don't win or lose leagues and United will get a decision somewhere along the line to make up for this.The chances missed were shocking.Rooney,Young,Hernandez,Vidic,Macheda all guilty of really bad misses.Apart from Vidic they didn't even hit the target with the chances.That's what I'm more angry with today.Not the referee or linesmen.

-------------
Theres only one sport that matters..

Posted By: Siralex
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:14am

Silver lining is...United were absolutely brilliant.  The heart and belief in those final 10minutes reminded me of the greatest teams under Fergie.  

Decisions are part and parcel of the game...linesmen and referees get some wrong, it's part of the game.  Move on.

Disappointed and somewhat in shock of the result cos United created enough chances and played well enough to win 10 games there.  

Delighted with the heart shown, disappointed by the two really bad decisions that cost us two points, but refs and linesmen are entitled to make bad calls as much as a player is...they are part of the game too..It happens - move on to the next game.

Sham's name suits him, he has to be one of the most negative Man United fans I've ever come across - which is saying something, because I've come across a lot of spoiled idiots with red jerseys in my time! 

(I'm not even sure Sham seen teh game, because if he thinks Mike Jones awarded that peno Confused)

Well done Newcastle as well though, as I said in another thread, they work so hard....they didn't come near good enough to earning a point there though.

-------------
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:18am
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

Disgraceful decision and to make things worse Hernandez was onside at the end.However,referees don't win or lose leagues and United will get a decision somewhere along the line to make up for this.The chances missed were shocking.Rooney,Young,Hernandez,Vidic,Macheda all guilty of really bad misses.Apart from Vidic they didn't even hit the target with the chances.That's what I'm more angry with today.Not the referee or linesmen.

Confused
Krul made 13 top quality saves, and that isn't counting the two chances that beat him and were cleared off the line?

-------------
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:20am
An even game according to pardew hahahahaha, united missed 8 or 9 sitters- I fail to see how that means it was even- still can't actually believe how that ended up as a draw

-------------

Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:22am
The offside decision was correct.

The penalty decision though...

Got to admire the heart of the Toon Army.

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:23am

An even game according to pardew hahahahaha, united missed 8 or 9 sitters- I fail to see how that means it was even- still can't actually believe how that ended up as a draw

It's a disappointing 2-point drop, but it's much better to be angry with officials than being angry with your team's performance.  That was a great display.  That desire will in United the league title...

If a United fan is disappointed with that display, they need to retire their scarf and go play golf!

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:23am
Young wide at the near post,Young hit post,Young wide from 18 yards,Rooney headed over,Macheda headed wide,Hernandez first half over the bar,Fabio just after the goal wide and over.Thats what I'm talking about,chances that you must hit the target from.

13 top quality saves LOLIn my eyes he made 2 quality saves,one from Giggs,one from Vidic.There may be one or two others.Sky Sports stats say United had 7 efforts on target so I don't know how he made 13 top quality saves.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Silver lining is...United were absolutely brilliant.  
Winning defines brilliance

The heart and belief in those final 10minutes reminded me of the greatest teams under Fergie.  
It sure did. But the great teams under Fergie scored. Not waste countless chances. As you say....fantastic heart and belief shown.

Disappointed and somewhat in shock of the result cos United created enough chances and played well enough to win 10 games there.
They sure did. But how many games can they keep doing that?

Sham's name suits him, he has to be one of the most negative Man United fans I've ever come across - which is saying something, because I've come across a lot of spoiled idiots with red jerseys in my time! 

(I'm not even sure Sham seen teh game, because if he thinks Mike Jones awarded that peno Confused)
I support Man United. Not Blackburn or Newcastle or whoever thinks a point at Old Trafford is a good result. It's called having standards. I dont like to settle for 2nd best and I dont want United to settle for second best either. Certainly not against a team like Newcastle.
Mike Jones at the end of the day was the ref. He had the power to over rule the linesmans farcicle decision but he didn't so therefore a hefty propotion of blame lies with him as hes the one who blows the whistle.

Well done Newcastle as well though, as I said in another thread, they work so hard....they didn't come near good enough to earning a point there though
They deserved a point for their 1st half performence alone.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:26am
shocking decision for the peno, agree with the offside, thought he was leaning offside

sure utd created a lot near the end but that was after newcastle had a man sent off

chicarito didnt know too much about his goal

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Posted By: Trapped
Did Pardrew say that? Ha even game me arse. United were creating plenty of chances which is always but a good sign but the finishing was a real let down. Krul had a great game though. Have to agree with SA Sham you rarely say anything positive about United!

-------------
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)

Everything was spot on except for the finishing- don't really see why anyone is giving Newcastle any credit- if Hernandez and young among countless others brought their shooting boots that would have been a cricket score

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:27am
United had 24 efforts - 14 of them on target.  Someone at Sky Sports mustn't have watched the second-half yet.....personally I thought Krul's diving one handed save to deny Evra was the best of all his saves...you haven't even mentioned that!

So...according to you United should have hit the target with ALL 24 of their chances????  I know you're feeling a little disappointed with the result Z, but that's crazy talk in the mould of Sham...

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:30am

Everything was spot on except for the finishing- don't really see why anyone is giving Newcastle any credit- if Hernandez and young among countless others brought their shooting boots that would have been a cricket score

Bitter much not newcastles fault they didnt bring their shooting boots ya muppet, defended bravely and tooke rtheir chance

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:31am
NOTE TO SHAM:

United are still four points better of than tehy were at this stage of teh season last year....y'know, when they ended up winning the league. United have had their best league start in 17 years...and you're still f**king crying like a little girl when they don't win every match.  You sound pathetic and spoiled and are definitely the definition of a whining spolit United fan.  You genuinely think they should win every game they play....you're pathetic mate!

RIght - I'm off out for a session!

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:37am

United had 24 efforts - 14 of them on target.  Someone at Sky Sports mustn't have watched the second-half yet.....personally I thought Krul's diving one handed save to deny Evra was the best of all his saves...you haven't even mentioned that!

So...according to you United should have hit the target with ALL 24 of their chances????  I know you're feeling a little disappointed with the result Z, but that's crazy talk in the mould of Sham...

I would have saved that myself.

Take all the chances I mentioned in isolation and they all should have hit the target,absolute minimum.I'm not talking about hitting 30 yard volleys over.Minimum requirement from those chances was to make the goalkeeper work.All were less than 18 yards out,these are Manchester United players,and to be fair not under an awful lot of pressure.You might get away with not hitting the target from 2 or 3 of these chances but to waste 7 or 8 really good chances without making the keeper make a save is very very disappointing.

By the way,Viv Anderson is a sh*te pundit.

-------------

Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:39am
Jesus SA your some w**ker, we all have to listen to your opinions on everything. Condescending prick

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:42am

Take all the chances I mentioned in isolation and they all should have hit the target,absolute minimum.I'm not talking about hitting 30 yard volleys over.Minimum requirement from those chances was to make the goalkeeper work.All were less than 18 yards out,these are Manchester United players,and to be fair not under an awful lot of pressure.You might get away with not hitting the target from 2 or 3 of these chances but to waste 7 or 8 really good chances without making the keeper make a save is very very disappointing.

You won't see another team hit the target as much in any other Premier League game this season...14 saves from teh goalkeeper and two chances cleared off the line....and then, as you said about 5 chances over or wide or off the post....I don't really know what you expect of these players Z, I'm afraid.  I know you're not a spolit "we should win every game" sort of fan...so I'll put your temporary madness down to frustration with that linesman's decision.  Do what I did, have a cold shower, praise teh team for a superb effort, and then go out for a session!

Enjoy your night's lads!

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:44am

NOTE TO SHAM:

United are still four points better of than tehy were at this stage of teh season last year....y'know, when they ended up winning the league. United have had their best league start in 17 years...and you're still f**king crying like a little girl when they don't win every match.  You sound pathetic and spoiled and are definitely the definition of a whining spolit United fan.  You genuinely think they should win every game they play....you're pathetic mate!

Yet Man City are still 4 points clear with a game in hand............excellent argument genius!Clap

If your content with a 1-1 draw against Newcastle at OLD TRAFFORD then off ya go out for your pints arguing with everyone who offers an alternative opinion to your own.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:44am
Originally posted by 9fingersbabb 9fingersbabb wrote:

Jesus SA your some w**ker, we all have to listen to your opinions on everything. Condescending prick

LOL

Maybe your ma might help you out with teh definition of "Forum" if you ask her nicely!

Ah f**k it, here ye go, I;ll save your ma the bother:

FO:RUM
An assembly or place for ones opinion and thoughts.

-------------

Posted By: IrishPride
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:45am

You won't see another team hit the target as much in any other Premier League game this season...14 saves from teh goalkeeper and two chances cleared off the line....and then, as you said about 5 chances over or wide or off the post....I don't really know what you expect of these players Z, I'm afraid.  I know you're not a spolit "we should win every game" sort of fan...so I'll put your temporary madness down to frustration with that linesman's decision.  Do what I did, have a cold shower, praise teh team for a superb effort, and then go out for a session!

Enjoy your night's lads!

Are you bringing your laptop to the pub SA?

-------------
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:46am

NOTE TO SHAM:

Yet Man City are still 4 points clear with a game in hand............excellent argument genius!Clap

If your content with a 1-1 draw against Newcastle at OLD TRAFFORD then off ya go out for your pints arguing with everyone who offers an alternative opinion to your own.

So Man City being brilliant is United's fault  LOL  You're a tulip!

...and by the way, when United won the league in 09, we drew with Newcastle at home that year too mate.  Stop being such a bitter twisted little spoilt twat..  Honestly, it's embarrassing.

Also - what would your argument be today if the liensman didn't flag Hernandez offside in teh final second there and United won 2-1....Your opinion on the game would be completely different, your arguemnts and points hold no substance whatsoever.....That one inch would have made the world of difference to your opinion....that's how mental your arguments and opinions sound to me.

Have a good weekend!  Go get drunk!

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:48am
By the way,I haven't felt like that watching United in a good while.The wave after wave of attack was thrilling despite the draw and oddly enough I also think that United will be champions in May.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:51am
Cheers for that, I've been wondering what this is. There's a difference between voicing an opinion and forcing your opinion on someone, and if/ when someone disagrees you call them pathetic stupid blind etc.

Go off n enjoy pints, maybe you won't be such an arsehole after a few drinks

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:54am

NOTE TO SHAM:

So Man City being brilliant is United's fault  LOL  You're a tulip!

...and by the way, when United won the league in 09, we drew with Newcastle at home that year too mate.  Stop being such a bitter twisted little spoilt twat..  Honestly, it's embarrassing.

Also - what would your argument be today if the liensman didn't flag Hernandez offside in teh final second there and United won 2-1....Your opinion on the game would be completely different, your arguemnts and points hold no substance whatsoever.....That one inch would have made the world of difference to your opinion....that's how mental your arguments and opinions sound to me.

Have a good weekend!  Go get drunk!

Havn't you gone to the pub yet?

The aim of football is to keep pace with the team that are ahead, in this case Man City.

Now I will admit like Boy Z I havnt felt that way watching a United game for a long time but it's a shame they waited till the last 10-15 mins to play at that pace.
They seem intent on coasting through games and because of that they dropped 2 points today.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:55am

Cheers for that, I've been wondering what this is. There's a difference between voicing an opinion and forcing your opinion on someone, and if/ when someone disagrees you call them pathetic stupid blind etc.

Clap

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 11:01am

Clap

f**kin wrecks my head that fella

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 11:30am
he speaks the truth to be fair, teams can't win every match and manchester did play well

-------------
We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 11:39am
Agreed but is there a need to be a flute too?

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 11:45am
southside scum thats why he is like that

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 11:53am
Originally posted by MrFantastico MrFantastico wrote:

southside scum thats why he is like that

Explains it all now

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 11:59am
Biggest question of the day has to be

WHY THE FECK HAVE MAN U FANS HIJACKED A NEWCASTLE THREAD WITH THEIR B/S????

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

We do what we want,we do what we waaaaaaaaant,we're Man Utd,we do what we want Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 12:04pm

We do what we want,we do what we waaaaaaaaant,we're Man Utd,we do what we want Big smile

LOLCredit fot his one

Posted By: SteviesGranny
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 12:21pm

Go back 6/9 months and they were hijacking every thread in the ROW section with their crap. At least now its only a select few threads!

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 12:43pm

Biggest question of the day has to be WHY THE FECK HAVE MAN U FANS HIJACKED A NEWCASTLE THREAD WITH THEIR B/S????

except win the epl or ecl in season 2011/12

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 12:45pm
Tim Krul played well.

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 3:48pm
Tim KrulClap

How Newcastle survived i dont know.

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: dotts101
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 6:17pm
Class keeper, remember having him in football mgr few year ago and then saw him make his debut in 1st game in championship and was realy impressed

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 2:16am
TOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!! newcastle deserved more than the draw ha. i love watching the toon play because there's always incidents and excitement in the games. we may not win a trophy or get anywhere near europe come end of season but its pure enjoyment at the moment being a magpies fan. HOWAY THE LADS!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 5:44am
2 words for ye.....Demba Ba Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 3:09pm
Normal service resumed at The Sports Direct ArenaClap 

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 5:00am

Normal service resumed at The Sports Direct ArenaClap 

goodman jack - shur we're flying high like ye'reselfs!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 5:47am
Big match tonight for you but I see you have 3 winnable league fixtures after that. The derby in March will be huge if we maintain our form.

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Posted By: BaileNuisBhoy
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 7:29am
Fancy a draw tonight.. Howaythelads

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 7:35am

Big match tonight for you but I see you have 3 winnable league fixtures after that. The derby in March will be huge if we maintain our form.
TBH Even as  a mag, it will be a derby between 2 mid table teams lets not kid ourselves.

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 8:42am

TBH Even as  a mag, it will be a derby between 2 mid table teams lets not kid ourselves.

Oh yes of course it will. 

Neither have a hope of making europe so basically we can only hope to finish above each other! 

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 4:35pm

What a win tonight, fully deserved.

Howaythelads

Posted By: tonyjaa
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 4:58pm
BA , HUH !!! WHAT DID HE SIGN FOR ?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 5:15pm
Suarez: Ba Ba Black sheep have you any goals?

Ba: yes sir, yes sir, more than f**king you

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: Emerald
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

LOL

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Quality LOL

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 7:29pm
Oh COLEEN IS A SLAPPER, SHE WEARS A WONDER BRA AND WHEN SHE'S SHAGGING ROONEY SHE THINKS OF DEMBA BA.

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 3:02am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

BA , HUH !!! WHAT DID HE SIGN FOR ?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!
LOL himself and Cabaye signings of the season

Date Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 3:29pm
had a score on demba BA first goalscorer @ 7/1. paddy just made me go out on the beer after the match wednesday night. savage performance but it was a great fast paced game too. KRUL - COLOCCINI - TIOTE - CABAYE - BA. they'd be some five a side team right there!!!! im headin over to craven cottage now in 2 weeks, cant wait. TOON TOON black n white army TOON TOON Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 5:10pm

had a score on demba BA first goalscorer @ 7/1. paddy just made me go out on the beer after the match wednesday night. savage performance but it was a great fast paced game too. KRUL - COLOCCINI - TIOTE - CABAYE - BA. they'd be some five a side team right there!!!! im headin over to craven cottage now in 2 weeks, cant wait. TOON TOON black n white army TOON TOON Thumbs Up

He was 7/1? f**k I would have had some of that if I had known. 

I'm heading over to a SAFC match the same day. 

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 11:47am
goodstuff im flying from shannon saturday morning and back sunday. think I'll leave the colours at home just to be on the safe side. o neill has steadied ye're ship - mclean has helped the cause too. march 3rd is the big one though. im tempted to head across but flights are dear at the moment and the game could be switched to a sunday yet.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 11:49am

goodstuff im flying from shannon saturday morning and back sunday. think I'll leave the colours at home just to be on the safe side. o neill has steadied ye're ship - mclean has helped the cause too. march 3rd is the big one though. im tempted to head across but flights are dear at the moment and the game could be switched to a sunday yet.

I certainly wouldn't be booking anything yet as that match will almost 100% be a 1:30 KO on the Sunday. 

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 3:20pm
Feared missing our 3 best today with cabaye gone after 15mins but we have been very solid. Ahead of Liverpool Big smile and joint with ArsenalBig smile

Posted By: packiesglove
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 3:50pm

Feared missing our 3 best today with cabaye gone after 15mins but we have been very solid. Ahead of Liverpool Big smile and joint with ArsenalBig smile

.......for a couple of hours Thumbs Up

-------------
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 3:51pm
sh*te game made even worse having to listen to Ray Fookin Wilkins, he's so sh*t it's intolerable.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 4:33pm
Great win again today. I never thought id see the day when we would have a solid defense.. A couple of signings now would be very welcomed indeed.. Howay the lads

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2012 at 10:38am
we're flying it. main thing now is to not sell any of the present squad (except alan smith maybe) and add 1 defender 1 striker but if everyone stays and is fit then top 7 is deinitely a possibility!!! heading to the fulham game now myself next saturday - anyone ever been to craven cottage before? I'm in the "neutral section" of the ground, seemingly plenty of away supporters buy these tickets so hoping there'll be a few of the toon army around

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 4:04pm
this would be nice - as nice as strawberry syrup!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 4:42pm

I believe Newcastle are the one club who have engaged in conversation with Ravel Morrison's agent.

God knows how his career is going to turn out, but the truth is, you'd have to look very, very, very hard indeed to find a more skilfull 18-year-old anywhere in the world.  His ability is not to be questionned, yet I've never known a player with so many questions to answer at such a young age.

As a Manchester United fan, I'd be inclined to favour negotiating with newcastle as soon as possible, as I feel Newcastle have a couple of players on their books that we would only love to have.  I will cough as I mention their names as I feel a bit like a fantasy Football manager here...but Demba Ba and Cheik Tiote...yes please!  

Let the negotiations begin!

-------------

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 6:50pm
Geordie bloke due in court for racist remarks on twitter
Giving out about the amout of black lads they are signing

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: JH91
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 2:34pm
Signed Papiss Cisse.
Bad news for Leon Best

Posted By: bhob
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 2:45pm
Should be bad news for Ameobi at least Best scores goals

Date Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 4:59pm
Papiss Demba Cisse is sum signing. Lets just hope we can keep hold of Ba and we will have an unreal strikeforce.

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 7:22pm
Seen a few Mags at Dublin airport yesterday heading over to the match. 

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 9:55pm
Get the passports outWink

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 10:22am
Unbelievable this, thought we had fallen away post christmas there were a few dissaapointing results but the huge drop off i envisaged myself never occured, cabaye tiote, ba, cisse, ben arfa, guthrie for a combined 26 million is increible business. Pardew has managed the squad very well and the usual mid season debacle has for once not occured. I acccept 4th is out of the equation tbh given we still have city and chelsea as well as tough away games like swansea next week but with europe guarenteed it has been an incredible season.

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 10:27am
Europe is far from guaranteed(I'm not being bitter Newcastle fully deserve to get there).

If Everton beat Liverpool in the cup semi final then Newcastle will need to finish fifth to get into Europe.

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 10:36am
Alan Pardew should get manager of the season.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net