You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The rejects who only got tickets from the Quarters
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The rejects who only got tickets from the Quarters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

proposed legalisation of prostitution in the Ukraine

down with this sort of legislation Thumbs Down

I'm not sure if you're been humourous or not but paying to have sex with a woman is one thing it's entirely another when it's with underage girls as is the case with a lot of those girls in the Ukraine.

I'm glad we won't have much to do with the Ukraine during the Euros.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 3:11pm

I'm not sure if you're been humourous or not but paying to have sex with a woman is one thing it's entirely another when it's with underage girls as is the case with a lot of those girls in the Ukraine.

so are they legalising underage prostitution ?

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
The Fly View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Fly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 3:21pm

One would imagine that legalising it would give the government greater control and actually reduce the problem you mentioned.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by The Fly The Fly wrote:

One would imagine that legalising it would give the government greater control and actually reduce the problem you mentioned.

i would have thought so ,
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 3:47pm

Originally posted by The Fly The Fly wrote:

i would have thought so ,

Are ye for real....how the hell could they control it with less than 3 months before the tournament starts. The whole racket is organised by the mafia while at the same time the government are as crooked as a thorny bush. I suggest you look up the FEMEN group to find out more about the issue.

Apologies for taking this off topic. I've had my say........
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 9:14pm

Mother of God.....is it 1970 again?

I and many other ybig forum members who have been there can say that Poland is far from a dull country. Yes some of the cities have monumental concrete blocks but the country was flattened firstly by the Germans and then by the Russians in the past century but apart from Warsaw the host cities have beautiful architecture and surrounding countryside. The Poles like the Irish enjoy a good drink and I for one cannot wait to have the craic wherever I may be in Poland in June.

1970? Some of Poland is still stuck in 1945!! 1970 would be progress. There's only so many hours in the day you can stare out at a field, a square, or even a city town centre.

When it comes down to it, a lot of fans are paying 4 times the cost of the tickets they originally wanted and budgeted for. And they're the lucky ones. Many have no tickets at all. That's what they're getting for the "staying at normal prices" several hours from the venues. When compared to Ukraine, it's all much of a muchness imo.

Edited by planning - 19 Mar 2012 at 9:17pm
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 11:36pm
Confused Where the hell has my thread gone..full off oddball comments.

Doesn't seem to be many fans who only got the Quarter's onwards, which is a good thing.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Doesn't seem to be many fans who only got the Quarter's onwards, which is a good thing.

I split me season tickets

original application got group tickets

other one got 2 for each up to the final ( 1/4 Semi and final )Cat 2  1200 euro Dead

Edited by daboi89 - 19 Mar 2012 at 11:38pm
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 11:40pm
Your mate should have backed Salut Flo Big smile and he'd have not bother paying that €1200
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
KrisMorrisKross View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrisMorrisKross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 11:43pm
I was just looking at my allocation again (I check it every now and again to see have my group game tickets appeared yet !) and in fairness fair play to UEFA they have us winning the group as it is very specific that the Quarter Final I have been allocated tickets to is in Donetsk for the winners of our group and the runners up of group D.
Back o' the Net !
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by KrisMorrisKross KrisMorrisKross wrote:

I was just looking at my allocation again (I check it every now and again to see have my group game tickets appeared yet !) and in fairness fair play to UEFA they have us winning the group as it is very specific that the Quarter Final I have been allocated tickets to is in Donetsk for the winners of our group and the runners up of group D.

CHeck it again, it should give both quarters
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 11:54pm

Your mate should have backed Salut Flo Big smile and he'd have not bother paying that €1200

The other application is mine tooLOL

dont like the idea of 1200 sitting on my card causing Interest. Thumbs Down
KrisMorrisKross View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrisMorrisKross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

It does Nemanja. I feel thick now !
Back o' the Net !
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 11:59pm

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

It does Nemanja. I feel thick now !

I'd feel more relieved than anything if I were youLOL
4tothefloor View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4tothefloor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 1:42am

In the same boat Bob, quarters to final all Cat3. Load of sh*te to be honest
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 1:57am
Originally posted by 4tothefloor 4tothefloor wrote:

In the same boat Bob, quarters to final all Cat3. Load of sh*te to be honest

I take it you are not going to pay for these? Got offered them myself but will be refusing them also.

Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 2:05am
I only got tickets for the quarters.
Ahh heya!
ginger66 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 7:13am
Am i really being thick here....

Got Tickets for the Qtrs,Semi's and Final.....assuming money is being deducted from my CC today.

If Ireland get knocked out,do i still get tickets for the games,do i get my wonga back.

Totally confused by it all.If i don't get tickets for the knockouts Delaney can stick his season tickets just many others are saying
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic