You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The No Sun Holiday 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 30>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2020 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Stayed in Finn Lough Co Fermanagh last night in one of there bubble Domes some views really enjoyed it. It was pricy enough but a well worth experience. 

Did you drive through Kesh by any chance
I did flegs everywhere mental considering how close it is to the border. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2020 at 4:01pm
that about £375 per night?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2020 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

that about £375 per night?
Paid £275 but I have to say well worth it. 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 10:17am
Stayed the past two nights on the way back south in The Johnstone Estate in Enfield Meath a lovely Hotel.

Edited by irelandfan - 22 Aug 2020 at 10:17am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 1:23pm
Kinsale,Dunmore East and Wexford. Bit different to Termonfeckon,Dundalk and Crossmaglen but sure will give it a whackClap
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 1:25pm

Kinsale,Dunmore East and Wexford. Bit different to Termonfeckon,Dundalk and Crossmaglen but sure will give it a whackClap

Careful. The Dunmore East pickpockets are notorious Shocked

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 2:17pm
Newryrap currently in Kinsale. meet him last night. i'd reschedule if i was you BSM 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Yiksheemash Yiksheemash wrote:

Newryrap currently in Kinsale. meet him last night. i'd reschedule if i was you BSM 
I hope he didn't ask for vinegar. 
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 4:40pm
sorry newryrep*

anyway he did ask for vinegar and she came down with a bottle. way more than 4 sachets. i should have taken a picture LOL 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 5:49pm
Not that I am one to complain but no fuking bike hire in kinsale after 1200 , feet are in bits walked 27km to old head of kinsale and back ( having said that the route we chose was a training run for sherpas so we would of ended up pushing the bikes most of the way 

Also popped into 2 places circa 4 ish for a ‘snack’ and a couple of pints nothing major  - sorry you each have to buy a main meal - feck that, some of the pub restaurants need to take a look at themselves if they go tits ups 

Am away to stick my feet in the beer cooler I have stacked with Stella 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 11:07am
Planning a trip out West around the end of October want to do Galway City, Connemara and Westport. I wouldn't mind the Aran Islands either a week be too short too squeeze all that in and recommendations for an Intinery?? 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 2:24pm
Cheers to Baldrick for the tip on Kilkee cliffs, did them this morning, very good and no crowds at all 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Cheers to Baldrick for the tip on Kilkee cliffs, did them this morning, very good and no crowds at all 

As Jamie would say top top top cliffs 
AKA pedantic kunt
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Why was the statue of Richard Harris has him playing tennis without any shoes on ?
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 4:11pm
because Harris was a frequent visitor to Kilkee where he regularly played squash on the beach and was a champion there. 

From an Irish Times article 

In Kilkee, Harris took some time out from filming at old haunts on the beach and cliffs to present a new perpetual trophy for the game of squash racquets, which is distinctive to the west Clare seaside resort. "The winners, senior and junior, are in fact world champions," Mr Tom Byrne, a native of Kilkee, said.

The game is played by mixed pairs on the beach against a wall, built in a post-Famine relief scheme, which forms the base of the squash alleys.

Played mostly by visiting Limerick people and natives of Kilkee, it uses a racket and a tennis ball stripped of its fur. Uniquely, Harris is a four-times consecutive winner of the original Tivoli Cup, as it is known, claiming the titles between 1948 and 1951. The cup is now covered with the names of the "world champions" between 1935 and 1993, the last year the tournament was held.

Edited by Baldrick - 19 Sep 2020 at 4:11pm
AKA pedantic kunt
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Why was the statue of Richard Harris has him playing tennis without any shoes on ?
They ran out of money.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 4:54pm
Was at Old Head in Kinsale this morning. Some views
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 5:06pm

Was at Old Head in Kinsale this morning. Some views

Was in Kinsale last Saturday. Apart from Westport it must be one of the nicest towns in Ireland. 

Did you go to Charles Fort? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 30>
  Share Topic