Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 176177178179180 509>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 10:20pm
First defeat of the season tonight

Biggest disappointment of the year so far has been Bernardo Silva. Looked a great prospect at Monaco. Maybe it’s because he’s not had a regular run of games yet. Bakayoko hasn’t exactly set the world alight either since leaving Monaco
Sponsored Links

JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 12:26am
Think he's showen glimpses that he could be a real top player for city...he seems to be only getting the last 15/20 mins if games really hard to judge him.had a feeling we might get turned over tonight....disappointed in a few things from the game,one been yaya,he hardly broke into a run tonight when he should of really been setting down a marker to pep and helping the younger players through the game...thought pep somewhat stifled fodin by playing him out on the wing(especially when Diaz came on and did well there) I really would of liked to see fodin more central also thought pep could have protected the young right back (I'm not even gonna try spell his name) who was getting roasted,when he moved into his normal center half position later in the game he looked for more comfortable ...anyway only minor things and onto the Derby Sunday and city to win 1-0

Edited by JUICEBOMB - 07 Dec 2017 at 12:26am
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 8:40am
Diaz looked brilliant when he came on, has great skill and ability to go past players.

alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Diaz looked brilliant when he came on, has great skill and ability to go past players.

will he get much more 1st team game time this season? considering bernardo silva isn't getting much more than the last 15/20 mins in matches where city are already 3 or 4 up, it doesn't bode well for him. would have thought he'd start every week at Malaga this season if he went back on loan
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 6:32pm
Very comfortable win for city today should have won by more eleven points clear game set and match I'd say for the EPL title.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 7:55pm
Only two points dropped after 16 matches is incredible
El Puto Amo
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 8:00pm
Miles ahead of the rest and rightly one of the favourites for the Champions League!

Don't think many people will doubt Guardiola now.
Dino Baggio View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 9:41am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Miles ahead of the rest and rightly one of the favourites for the Champions League!

People will say he bought the league as usual, but the style and manner of how all his teams play is just incredible to watch
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Dino Baggio Dino Baggio wrote:

People will say he bought the league as usual, but the style and manner of how all his teams play is just incredible to watch

Man U and Chelsea have the same resources.

The football they are playing is great to watch. 14 wins in a row and counting. 

Dino Baggio View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Dino Baggio Dino Baggio wrote:

Man U and Chelsea have the same resources.

The football they are playing is great to watch. 14 wins in a row and counting. 

i know that, but its the usual sh*te spouted by people when it comes to City
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 10:18am
He has Stones, Otamendi, Delph, Sterling and probably De Bruyne playing the best football of their careers. Shows what he can do with good players
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 11:47am

He has Stones, Otamendi, Delph, Sterling and probably De Bruyne playing the best football of their careers. Shows what he can do with good players

Delph is not playing the best football of his career.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 10:35am

Delph is not playing the best football of his career.

Well he couldn't be far off it, playing week in week out for the runaway league leaders who have record points at this stage, and also playing in the Champions League

When Guardiola took over City they had just finished 4th (by goal difference ahead of United in 5th) with the oldest squad in the league.

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 10:19pm
15 wins in a row is some achievement. I reckon they could break a few records this season.

Celtic have the British record with 25 wins in a row 03/04.

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 13 Dec 2017 at 10:19pm

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 10:23pm
It Citeh can beat Spurs this weekend, you look at their next 4 fixtures are extremely winnable with minimal fuss.

11 points clear at the minute is some going. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 10:26pm
I reckon Spurs will stop their winning run.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

I reckon Spurs will stop their winning run.

Possibly, whatever about Spurs getting a draw it seems hard to see anyone beating City at the moment.

City could have the league wrapped up in late Feb early March and lose a few games alright, but currently you wouldn't bet against them going unbeaten for a while yet. 

Edited by Green Devil - 13 Dec 2017 at 10:28pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 10:30pm
Some key players got a rest tonight, Walker, Jesus, Sane
Stones to come back in as well over the Christmas period

Hopefully they can stay unbeaten into the new year, as it looks like it’s going to be the only thing of interest at the top of the table!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 176177178179180 509>
  Share Topic