Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Man City Thread*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145146147148149 509>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 12:49pm
yes, he's going to Sevilla as well I think
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 12:53pm
Looks like Dani Alves is close to signing on a free transfer
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 3:01pm
Ha they found some eejit to buy him. 

Alves for €5million or Walker for €40million.

The Manchester Clubs doing their shopping early and buying good players for their squads, the rest would want to get the finger out. There is no World Cup or Euro's on either seems very quiet for some reason 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 3:20pm
The funny/scary thing is Bob, I think they're going to sign Walker as well.

City will buy 4 full backs this summer I think. Going to be some overhaul of the squad

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 4:23pm
So from all reports and twitter rumours, it seems that City want to sign Dani Alves, Kyle Walker, Benjamin Mendy, Alexis Sanchez and a centre half this summer, to add to Bernardo Silva and Ederson.
Kolarov is likely to be kept as backup to Mendy, with Alves and Walker the two right back options.

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Great signing
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Great signing

Yea he'll do well with Psg
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Great signing

Yea he'll do well with Psg

rumour that alves asked for jersey number 61...
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 4:03pm
Walker to Man City 50m agreed
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Walker to Man City 50m agreed
Signed by Levy from Sheff U in 2009, along with Kyle Naughton for a combined £9m (£6m and £3m?).

Played 200+ games for Spurs then sold for a massive profit.

Meanwhile, Naughton was sold for £5m (small profit?) after 50-odd games for Spurs.

I wouldn't ever like to be in a negotiation on the other side of the table from Levy!

Edited by Territorial - 13 Jul 2017 at 4:37pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 4:44pm
£100 million for John Stones and Kyle Walker 😂😂
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 12:37am
That was a great piece of business by Spurs ....I don't like Walker anyway but it appears that he was acting the bollix with Poch at the back end of the season so he was being shipped out 
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Barna Bee Barna Bee wrote:

That was a great piece of business by Spurs ....I don't like Walker anyway but it appears that he was acting the bollix with Poch at the back end of the season so he was being shipped out 

Levy does the business again.
Right back is probably the easiest position to fill so no bother to Spurs.

Man City are getting a proven solid right back and they need one.
Money means nothing to them so it's a win win for everybody- special mention to the agent who is the biggest winner in all of this!

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Barna Bee Barna Bee wrote:

Levy does the business again.
Right back is probably the easiest position to fill so no bother to Spurs.

Man City are getting a proven solid right back and they need one.
Money means nothing to them so it's a win win for everybody- special mention to the agent who is the biggest winner in all of this!

Sure Trippier played the last few games for Spurs last season.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 8:53am
Levy had City by the short and curlys once Alves went to PSG

£110k a week offered by City to Alves and then PSG came in with an offer of 230k a week, plus his wife works in Paris, so it was always going to be an easy decision in the end for him

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 9:35am

Levy had City by the short and curlys once Alves went to PSG

£110k a week offered by City to Alves and then PSG came in with an offer of 230k a week, plus his wife works in Paris, so it was always going to be an easy decision in the end for him

I was going to comment that Alves reported wages with PSG are mad but then crazy is the new normal. I don't know what is mad in terms of money in football anymore. 
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 10:04am
Mendy is expected to follow. I have to admit, although Walker was needed and will improve the team, the pricetag is madness.

I'd expect Pep to go for another right back, you can't have just one RB in the squad and Walker picks up the odd injury from memory.

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 10:25am

Mendy is expected to follow. I have to admit, although Walker was needed and will improve the team, the pricetag is madness.

I'd expect Pep to go for another right back, you can't have just one RB in the squad and Walker picks up the odd injury from memory.

What's the story with centre backs? Pep must be looking at getting another one in. Going forward they look sorted so but if he can get Alexis Sanchez in then sure why not I suppose but a CB has to be a priority

El Puto Amo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145146147148149 509>
  Share Topic