You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The imposter TRAPHASNOCLUE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 11:09am
New posters, posts have to be approved? just leave them unapproved..not complicated is it
Sponsored Links

seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 12:00pm
What's the point of having a forum if we all agree on the same things?!

This place needs the likes of him and SirAlex to keep things fresh and ruffle a few feathers. Greenforever and Citizen haven't had a good debate in ages either.

There's only so much taking the piss out of Ger you can enjoy!!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 12:03pm
You can't compare SA and trapnoclue in the same sentence.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 12:09pm
Why? They both stirred up mixed feelings among posters. Some laugh at their posts, some outright hate them.

I wouldn't be a fan of a small section of Celtic supporters on this forum but I wouldn't ask them to be banned either, they are just as entitled to their opinions as I am.

Come late November, December and January and early Feb, there will be no internationals and this place is traditionally quieter, it's times like that you need posters like SA and Trapnoclue to keep things ticking over. The mods know that too.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 12:46pm
I wouldn't be a fan of the Utd fans either but most of them can at least engage in debate something that trapnoclue is incapable of doing.

At least SA backed up his points in an articulate manner and has a good understanding of the game, and makes some interesting points some/most of which I disagree with! trapnoclue does not - that's the difference, he posts in a juvenile way that his pissed off a lot of posters. Some posters have stopped posting in the ROI section because of him.

He if wants to come on and argue his points then fair enough.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 12:51pm
Fair enough, see what you mean.

I think his problem is his rep goes before him so people automatically slate him and then it just turns into a school ground sl*gging match. It was a bit like Prop back in the day.

Maybe he will has wised up from the period he couldn't post for a while. Think his views on the game tomorrow will be entertaining at least!
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 2:31pm
Sorry Seanie, can't agree. Have no problem with anybody disagreeing with an opinion of mine or anybody else's, but repeating ' whelen is sh*te' and 'McShane is a donkey' repeatedly does not pass for ' debate' or anything close to it. It should be pointed out that numerous posters have offered him an opportunity to engage in actual debate by asking him a few questions about his opinions, he is either unable, or chooses not to, back up anything he says, instead preferring to repeat the same recycled rubbish. It does have an effect on the ROI section if every thread is interspersed with this unrelenting sh*te, all very well for the Mods to want more traffic, but a load of children throwing insults at each other doesn't interest me, and I doubt I'm alone. 

I gather from other posts you know Mr Alex, so I'm presuming you comparing him to eejit No 1 is some class of joke designed to get a response out of him. Good value that lad, well able to argue a point, often thought if he were an Ireland fan instead of a Man U fan it would make the ROI section a lot livlier. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 4:00pm
His heart is in it Deise, he just probably can't find the words to put it in a polished sentence. 

Wasn't trying to get a response out of SA either, the chap is run off his feet at the moment so hasn't been on here in ages. Some lads hated him though so that's the comparison I was trying to make between him and trapnoclue.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

His heart is in it Deise, he just probably can't find the words to put it in a polished sentence. 

Wasn't trying to get a response out of SA either, the chap is run off his feet at the moment so hasn't been on here in ages. Some lads hated him though so that's the comparison I was trying to make between him and trapnoclue.

LOL
FFS...
Maybe you should re-read his posts.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Sorry Seanie, can't agree. Have no problem with anybody disagreeing with an opinion of mine or anybody else's, but repeating ' whelen is sh*te' and 'McShane is a donkey' repeatedly does not pass for ' debate' or anything close to it. It should be pointed out that numerous posters have offered him an opportunity to engage in actual debate by asking him a few questions about his opinions, he is either unable, or chooses not to, back up anything he says, instead preferring to repeat the same recycled rubbish. It does have an effect on the ROI section if every thread is interspersed with this unrelenting sh*te, all very well for the Mods to want more traffic, but a load of children throwing insults at each other doesn't interest me, and I doubt I'm alone. 

I gather from other posts you know Mr Alex, so I'm presuming you comparing him to eejit No 1 is some class of joke designed to get a response out of him. Good value that lad, well able to argue a point, often thought if he were an Ireland fan instead of a Man U fan it would make the ROI section a lot livlier. 

Regardless of how they expressed their opinions, Trapnoclue called a lot more things right than Siralex did. Siralex's posts were so long that everybody accepted the statements he made to back up his opinion as facts, when the opposite was often the case. And he rarely responded if you questioned one of his statements - he'd just go on another wandering rant! But he was a good addition overall. Anyway that's beside the point, Trapnoclue was proved to be bang on the money on nearly every point in Poland and I don't think he was abusive to players during the latter stages of his previos tenure. So without the player abuse I welcome back Trap4Blackburn Clap
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
da scientist View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
I've a tiny micky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 5:12am
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Regardless of how they expressed their opinions, Trapnoclue called a lot more things right than Siralex did. Siralex's posts were so long that everybody accepted the statements he made to back up his opinion as facts, when the opposite was often the case. And he rarely responded if you questioned one of his statements - he'd just go on another wandering rant! But he was a good addition overall. Anyway that's beside the point, Trapnoclue was proved to be bang on the money on nearly every point in Poland and I don't think he was abusive to players during the latter stages of his previos tenure. So without the player abuse I welcome back Trap4Blackburn Clap

i agree 110% with trapped above, bring back trapnoclue! speaks the truth and shares my opinions since day 1 on trap!
The main thing is not to panic
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 1:15pm

Is that your cock in your hand there in your caption^^^^

FFs Sick

Jaysus theres kids on here ye twat.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 1:35pm
[QUOTE=fochie]

FFs Sick

[/QUOTE If you knew the scientist you would know that is only something that looks like a cock only much smaller LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 2:07pm
DeadHoskins is to blame i hear..... where the foook did he get it? Sick

Jaysus Disapprove
da scientist View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
I've a tiny micky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 9:53am
it will make appearance at the ybig xmas party 
The main thing is not to panic
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 1:30am
The Prophet has called it right yet again
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 11:35pm
Tried to make a come back today I see

ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by fochie fochie wrote:

FFs Sick

Kids have no place on an adult forum you absolute steamer (over 18's only) 
Trapsonclue is alrite. Knows more about football than the majority of steamers on here who are happy to be losers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic