Print Page | Close Window

The imposter TRAPHASNOCLUE

Printed From: You Boys in Green
Category: YouBoysInGreen Fanzine
Forum Name: Feedback/Ideas
Forum Description: Let us know what you think and any ideas?
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=39615
Printed Date: 19 May 2024 at 10:11am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The imposter TRAPHASNOCLUE
Posted By: Barry
Subject: The imposter TRAPHASNOCLUE
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 10:34pm
or whatever is original name is before he was harrassed and bullied before been banned , now he should be made a mod. He is like

Replies:
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 10:36pm
He called your precious Trap from the start , the guy is a prophet

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 10:40pm

Trapnoclue was right all along. He should be reinstated to the forum Clap

Justice for the correct one Thumbs Up

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 10:44pm

He was way ahead of his time and got canned for speaking the truth , free the prophet

Posted By: farfar
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 10:48pm
LOLClap

Posted By: Weser777
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 10:56pm
Censored

-------------
"I'm not the best manager in the world, but I'm definitely in the top one!" - Brian Clough

Posted By: Weser777
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 10:57pm
it should be called...'Trap couldnt give a f**k'!!

-------------
"I'm not the best manager in the world, but I'm definitely in the top one!" - Brian Clough

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 10:59pm
Trapnoclue is a gentleman, a class act, a rebel and he stands up to bullies

-------------

Posted By: rainpaulo
Date Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:08pm
Bring him back

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 11:50am
LOL

he can come back as long as he learns to spell the players names correctly...

dont expect him any time soon LOL

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Date Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Trapnoclue is a gentleman, a class act, a rebel and he stands up to bullies

ClapClapClapClap

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 5:40pm
Getting away with murder as always and has single handedly stopped bags of posters commenting in the ROI section.

His non-sense is still getting tolerated , it's a joke at this stage.

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 6:27pm
no post in nearly 2 hours in ROI says it all

Posted By: Del-Piero
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 6:45pm
I think he has crossed the line with his attack on Mayo, can't have gone down well with Milla! LOL

-------------
I don't quite see how you cherish the memory of the dead by killing another million. And, this is not combat, it's an act of lunacy, General Sir.

Personally, I think you're a f**king idiot.

Posted By: gufct
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:12pm
There is no debating with him and he classes anyone that does a clOwn or fool. Absolute joke that he is able to personalise his abuse of all and sundry.

-------------
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:22pm
the guys  a legend

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 8:00pm
In his own underpants maybe

-------------

Posted By: Salzburglilly
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 8:46pm
He should have his own personal Forum!!!

-------------
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:04pm
When 1 or 2 people say "oh sure Trapnolclue was proved right" , yes because it's easy to pick on weaker players like McShane , Green and Keogh etc etc.

If there was any real substance in his posts or he was just a genuine fan who wanted the best for the team i'd say fair enough , but ffs how can one poster be let piss so many people off by ruining this forum? It's beyond wumming at this stage! If i told a group of people the same things over an over for 2 years , they wouldn't be long about telling me to f**k up , yet that chap is allowed do what he feels.

It's aload of bollix.

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:17pm
This is a Football Forum and the lad has every right to his opinion, GT has been a disaster during the Euros, Thats a FactCry

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:18pm
He has to go

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

He has to go
Now NowLOL

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

This is a Football Forum and the lad has every right to his opinion, GT has been a disaster during the Euros, Thats a FactCry

80% of people have been critical of GT since and during the Euros. That's not the point.

About time the mods fcuked him off for good. Think he was banned during the Euros and there was good football chat on this.

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:21pm
Not when he just spouts the same sh*t all the time and abuses posters . Any other forum he would have been removed permanently .

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

80% of people have been critical of GT since and during the Euros. That's not the point.

About time the mods fcuked him off for good. Think he was banned during the Euros and there was good football chat on this.

He is entitled to his opinion, otherwise its not a Forum, Cool

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:24pm
Verbally attacking individuals and posters is not. And whatever about doing it once, doing it over and over again it's pathetic how his immature sh!te is put up with

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:31pm

Verbally attacking individuals and posters is not. And whatever about doing it once, doing it over and over again it's pathetic how his immature sh!te is put up with

Kerzy Cop OnThumbs Up The success to date of this site is the Mods are not really to strict, Alot of people on here wear green tainted glasses when debating our team. We were complete and utter rubbish in Poland,, Trap made inexcusable and baffling decisions, Personally i cant stand him. He did well getting us there but allow criticsm and posters to post as they like if its their convicted opinionThumbs Up

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:36pm
He is entitles to his opinions, just gets a bit boring him constantly repeating himself but each to their own

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:37pm

Kerzy Cop OnThumbs Up The success to date of this site is the Mods are not really to strict, Alot of people on here wear green tainted glasses when debating our team. We were complete and utter rubbish in Poland,, Trap made inexcusable and baffling decisions, Personally i cant stand him. He did well getting us there but allow criticsm and posters to post as they like if its their convicted opinionThumbs Up

It's nothing to do with him and Trap. Do you read his posts?

I have been critical of Trap since also.

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:41pm
No Lads i dont read all his posts, but his opinion and username and the subsequent evidence of what happened in Poland is that he does have a ClueCry

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:45pm

No Lads i dont read all his posts, but his opinion and username and the subsequent evidence of what happened in Poland is that he does have a ClueCry

Do you read his posts where he abuses Whelan, Green, McShane, Hunt to name a few? Or where he abuses other posters.

If he said it once I wouldn't care less but its every single page of every single thread. And ignoring his posts only works as long as the whole thread isn't made up of people rising to his bait. And you'll see I very rarely reply to him. 

Posted By: heyirish
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:49pm
i just cant understand why people are getting pissed off with the poster. if your getting pissed off its your own problem. he is entitled to his opinion. if his opinion is so far off the mark why take it seriously. take no notice

@gufct i see above your whinging that he abuses other posters. any of the replies from you to him in the last few weeks you have personally abused him so why arnt you banned

-------------
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:52pm
FFS Get a Life, If i wanted to i would abuse those players as wellBig smileBut i dont, He is entitled to his opinionUnhappy

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 11:21pm
In fairness Brianie you rarely if ever post in the threads relating to the team/manager so o course it's not going to get to you. If you want a good debate on player X and this buffoon starts talking sh1te looking for attention it will p!ss you off.

People do have to stop responding to him as well. Because he might be repeating himself but so are those responding to him.

Posted By: Sono
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 11:53pm
He has an opinion like everyone else and is entitled to voice it, if people don't agree they can't look for him to be banned and I don't think that's what the problem is its the fact that every thread that has new posts in it he just posts repetitive drivel to a point that it doesn't matter what the topic is he will manage to make it negative.

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 12:12am
it's not rational debate at all, its the same constant crap over and over, it's spreading to threads it doesnt belong (serbia away for instance), its driving people out of the ROI section and the forum as whole as a result, the number of people online is way down lately, as I said previously I don't even look at most ROI threads anymore

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 12:21am
The Prophet was abused from day one, just because he voiced his opinion and was proved right that your International manager has no clue. The usual sh*t was thrown at the legend that you lot got to your first tournament since 2002 and that you are hard to beat and have this long unbeaten run [playing against sh*tteams, I may add] so Trap was the man for you and  a great manager.

The prophet abuses players like Green and  McShane, but if your manager didn't select these mongs then he wouldn't have to express his frustration.

The Prophet didn't stand for the blinkered vision that so many of you lemmings possessand could see through the wank that Trap was serving up. Again he was abused for voicing his opinion and speaking the truth.

The Prophet was proved right and many of his former tormenters suddenly found the light and came to their senses that not everything in the garden is rosey.

The Prophet is still speaking the truth and the begrudgers are still out to get him. They don't like his style and

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 12:29am
He is a complete and utter gimp dog , and anyone on here sticking up for him or defending his right to spout sh*te actually has no reckoning of the levels of boring,repetitive ,inane , unproductive , banal , depressing and outright pathetic sh*te he spouts.

There is a village out there sick with worry that they have lost their one and only idiot.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 12:31am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

The Prophet was abused from day one, just because he voiced his opinion and was proved right that your International manager has no clue. The usual sh*t was thrown at the legend that you lot got to your first tournament since 2002 and that you are hard to beat and have this long unbeaten run [playing against sh*tteams, I may add] so Trap was the man for you and  a great manager.

The prophet abuses players like Green and  McShane, but if your manager didn't select these mongs then he wouldn't have to express his frustration.

The Prophet didn't stand for the blinkered vision that so many of you lemmings possessand could see through the wank that Trap was serving up. Again he was abused for voicing his opinion and speaking the truth.

The Prophet was proved right and many of his former tormenters suddenly found the light and came to their senses that not everything in the garden is rosey.

The Prophet is still speaking the truth and the begrudgers are still out to get him. They don't like his style and

Even a f**ked clock is right twice a day .

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 12:34am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

He is a complete and utter gimp dog , and anyone on here sticking up for him or defending his right to spout sh*te actually has no reckoning of the levels of boring,repetitive ,inane , unproductive , banal , depressing and outright pathetic sh*te he spouts.

There is a village out there sick with worry that they have lost their one and only idiot.

Surely you mean this man ?

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 4:47am
Come down out of the clouds ffs , oh yeah he's entitled to his opinion f**k off! He's a gimp who hasn't a clue about football and i'd say it to his face anytime , a forum is a fair place to debate and how people could justify he's opinions as valid may get a reality check! Oh yeah pick on McShane , Green , Keogh and Hunt blah blah what else does he come out with it? He offers nothing to this forum , he's a young lad taking the piss yet mods let him away with it! 

Grow a set of balls and ban him from this forum once an for all , oh yeah ybig became a brand name because of how many posters it welcomes and how interesting topics are! Well i tell ya what best of luck keeping the regulars on here posting with that f**k tard being allowed abuse players on here time an time again! 

Any Ireland fan worth his/her salt would know he's a wum and nothing more , entitled to his opinion what bullsh*t given his opinion is always abusive and repetitive! Ya sure look we'll all stand beside "a fan" who abuse's our player and gets away with oh what a fan the best , a legend , a hero , a maverick sure let him post what he likes blah blah blah ClapClapClapClap

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 8:36am
He should be banned - he is the only person on this forum who offers absolutely nothing.

Yapster and Prop contributed to this forum and they got banned indefinitely.

Every single day he comes on abusing the same players over and over again. 

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: ericdogg
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 3:06pm
He is clearly a WUM so pay no attention and he will p*ss off.

-------------
International Caps - 7

International Goals - 1

Posted By: fochie
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 4:15pm
Burn him.

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 6:10pm
I never like to see anyone banned for expressing an opinion just because it does not go along with the consensus. 

I see no point in banning him. 

A couple of times he moved into the travel threads to have a go at trap but if he kept his anti trap comments to the football threads then there is no harm.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Come down out of the clouds ffs , oh yeah he's entitled to his opinion f**k off! He's a gimp who hasn't a clue about football and i'd say it to his face anytime , a forum is a fair place to debate and how people could justify he's opinions as valid may get a reality check! Oh yeah pick on McShane , Green , Keogh and Hunt blah blah what else does he come out with it? He offers nothing to this forum , he's a young lad taking the piss yet mods let him away with it! 

Grow a set of balls and ban him from this forum once an for all , oh yeah ybig became a brand name because of how many posters it welcomes and how interesting topics are! Well i tell ya what best of luck keeping the regulars on here posting with that f**k tard being allowed abuse players on here time an time again! 

Any Ireland fan worth his/her salt would know he's a wum and nothing more , entitled to his opinion what bullsh*t given his opinion is always abusive and repetitive! Ya sure look we'll all stand beside "a fan" who abuse's our player and gets away with oh what a fan the best , a legend , a hero , a maverick sure let him post what he likes blah blah blah ClapClapClapClap

Ybig made its name because unlike Foot.ie it did not ban people for expressing an opinion.  I may not agree with him but he was proven right in many of his points and he is entitled to his opinion on here. 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 6:50pm
Trapnoclue is a fortune teller like Nostradamus and Whoopie Goldberg in Ghost

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Ybig made its name because unlike Foot.ie it did not ban people for expressing an opinion.  I may not agree with him but he was proven right in many of his points and he is entitled to his opinion on here. 

They why ban the other posters?

Why is Justice banned?

Double standards me thinks.

Also at least Justice, Prop and others contributed to the forum.

This clown does nothing but slate his own players, he also contracts himself.
The ROI is cesspitt of negativity because of him.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 8:08pm
Personally dont mind him. I have a high tolerance threshold for annoying people though. Hes obviously a disturbed person but I like nutjobs on the forum. Gets too dull at times on here. I welcome fruit cakes, spacers, weirdos, and general eccentrics with open arms. The only thing is Im sutprised he doesnt find himself boring with his constant repeating of stock posts such as Whelan is sh*te, McShane wouldnt get in Longford Towns team etc.. But hey, If it makes the guy happy then who am I to say whats right and wrong? I say to Traphasntaclue: Go forth and shine you crazy mofo.

You have to admire someine so dedicated to his cause that he has sacrificed eating, sleeping and mainting human relationships in his quest to lag off Green and McShane.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: ProfesserGreenPaul
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 8:23pm
Trap the manager if he doesn't pick Coleman, Wilson, Clark for Serbia squad OUT . and Traphasnoclue OUT

He never gives anybody praise jusat says same crap every thread, we get it Whelan, Ward, Keogh, Green, McShane are not great players WE GET IT, don't need to be reminded of it every 5 min and a thread that is not even discussing them playersGeek

-------------
Trapnoclue wants to marry Paul Green

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by ProfesserGreenPaul ProfesserGreenPaul wrote:

Trap the manager if he doesn't pick Coleman, Wilson, Clark for Serbia squad OUT . and Traphasnoclue OUT

He never gives anybody praise jusat says same crap every thread, we get it Whelan, Ward, Keogh, Green, McShane are not great players WE GET IT, don't need to be reminded of it every 5 min and a thread that is not even discussing them playersGeek

+1

There is no reasoning with him , he never posts anything positive and is only looking at the negative side of things. It's easy to say he's been proved right when he has just about criticized every player , the manager and tactics time and time again. 

How about getting some positive predicitions off him for a change? You see it's to difficult , but it's always easy to play the blame game when we lose as we're not Spain , Germany or Brazil!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 8:39pm
Genuinely would rather some f**ks on here to be banned who are talking nonsense about how good a manager Trap is and fail to see his mistakes. How some people can defend his tactics in Poland is beyond me. Even before that he made terrible decisions which he got away with through results largely down to luck. Without naming any names Trapcandoit and the likes are more deserving of a ban. At least Trapnoclue speaks some sense.

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by farfar farfar wrote:

Genuinely would rather some f**ks on here to be banned who are talking nonsense about how good a manager Trap is and fail to see his mistakes. How some people can defend his tactics in Poland is beyond me. Even before that he made terrible decisions which he got away with through results largely down to luck. Without naming any names Trapcandoit and the likes are more deserving of a ban. At least Trapnoclue speaks some sense.

Farfar i know Trap has his faults , i'm not saying he shouldn't be blamed at all for what happened in Poland but the players have to take alot of the flack to seeing as they were the ones who were playing. 

Well do real supporters abuse players and wish injury upon them?

-------------

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 8:48pm

Confused

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 8:54pm

Farfar i know Trap has his faults , i'm not saying he shouldn't be blamed at all for what happened in Poland but the players have to take alot of the flack to seeing as they were the ones who were playing. 

LOLLOL wouldn't go that far myself. Don't like criticizing any of our players since generally they put in 100% and can't fault them for that. However the way trap sets up the team doesn't exactly help them that's why I would be so critical of Trap. But it really does grind at me when people start all this if you have nothing positive to say don't comment at all. The forum would be dead if that was the case with everyone agreeing with each other. Never minded Trapnoclue myself seeing as I always agreed with him about Trap. Don't agree with criticism of the players but dont think it deserves a ban. Personally the people always defending the undefendable goes through my head due to them talking nonsense. Post isn't aimed at you by the way GD generally agree with a lot of your posts on the football side of things of the forum.

Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 9:11pm

LOLLOL wouldn't go that far myself. Don't like criticizing any of our players since generally they put in 100% and can't fault them for that. However the way trap sets up the team doesn't exactly help them that's why I would be so critical of Trap. But it really does grind at me when people start all this if you have nothing positive to say don't comment at all. The forum would be dead if that was the case with everyone agreeing with each other. Never minded Trapnoclue myself seeing as I always agreed with him about Trap. Don't agree with criticism of the players but dont think it deserves a ban. Personally the people always defending the undefendable goes through my head due to them talking nonsense. Post isn't aimed at you by the way GD generally agree with a lot of your posts on the football side of things of the forum.

Iv'e seen on more than one occasion he wished Green got broke up and how happy he was that he was injured during his time out at Derby. I have no problem with lads making points and disagreeing with them as you pointed out the forum would be boring if everyone agreed with eachother , but in his case it's repetitive beyond belief which really annoys people. I agree with some of his posts and i won't hide that either but ffs why isn't one time or maybe twice enough , why do we have to hear it everyday he logs on? Maybe i was abit harsh on him , but its sad times when lads are boycotting the ROI section over his antics!

Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: colmoc
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 9:23pm
4 pagesLOL

Ultimate WUM

Posted By: Del-Piero
Date Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 10:19pm
Lets all shoot the basterd Thumbs Up Wink

-------------
I don't quite see how you cherish the memory of the dead by killing another million. And, this is not combat, it's an act of lunacy, General Sir.

Personally, I think you're a f**king idiot.

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 1:19am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Trapnoclue is a fortune teller like Nostradamus and Whoopie Goldberg in Ghost

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Just liek The Prophet himself , never a truer word spoken

Posted By: Smartalex
Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 2:22am
whelan OFF
green ON

ConfusedConfusedConfused

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 8:04am
The day people start getting banned for their opinions is a sad day on the forum. If you don't agree with him and find his debating methods tiresome annoying just ignore him.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Trapped
Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 8:50am
He was spot on about everything and he stuck to his guns because he didn't change his opinion just because we qualified. However, he shouldn't be abusing players - there's nothing wrong with saying such and such is not up to the standard but no need to sl*g them off. And he does give credit to the likes of Coleman, McCarthy and McClean but gets shot down by everyone whenever he mentions them.

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 9:20am
we need an ignore button

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 10:34am
He should be allowed abuse who he wants, when he wants.

He has balls, unlike the Field of Athenry singing gimps on here.

If The Prophet was a set of pundits he would be the RTE Panel. He has a mix of all three. He is not afraid to speak the truth. When you lot were w**king into your cornflakers because you beat Estonia in a fixed draw to make up for Paul McShane's bad defending in Paris. The Prophet was on here the next daty speaking the truth and predicting failure for your National team in the Euro's.

If the gimps that can't handle the predictions and truth he speaks were pundits then they would be the BBC. All f**king Lemmings.

Posted By: planning
Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 10:51am

He has a mix of all three. He is not afraid to speak the truth. When you lot were w**king into your cornflakers because you beat Estonia in a fixed draw to make up for Paul McShane's bad defending in Paris. The Prophet was on here the next daty speaking the truth and predicting failure for your National team in the Euro's.

We qualified before February 2012.

We beat a rival who earned their place at the play off round, by 4 clear goals. The result was clearcut, and had nothing to do with either cornflakes or Paul McShane's defending in Paris.

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 10:59am
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

He has a mix of all three. He is not afraid to speak the truth. When you lot were w**king into your cornflakers because you beat Estonia in a fixed draw to make up for Paul McShane's bad defending in Paris. The Prophet was on here the next daty speaking the truth and predicting failure for your National team in the Euro's.

We beat a rival who earned their place at the play off round, by 4 clear goals. The result was clearcut, and had nothing to do with either cornflakes or Paul McShane's defending in Paris.

Please explain prag?

The play off draw was clearly fixed to make up for the fiasco in Paris.

When you lot scored your 4 clear goals, you were all w**king into your cornflakes the next day. The Prophet came on here and slated Trap saying that he should go before the tournament as you would be slaughtered out in Poland.

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 11:05am

Please explain prag?

When you lot scored your 4 clear goals, you were all w**king into your cornflakes the next day. The Prophet came on here and slated Trap saying that he should go before the tournament as you would be slaughtered out in Poland.

LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 11:29am

Please explain prag?

LOL

Its true, was all over the net before the draw that you lot would get Estonia as it was the easiest possible draw, your beloved Deleaney hadn't got much of a poker face either

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 11:31am

Please explain prag?

LOL

Its true, was all over the net before the draw that you lot would get Estonia as it was the easiest possible draw, your beloved Deleaney hadn't got much of a poker face either

mustnt have been you i saw cheering for ireland at the slovakia game LOL

delaney Heart

-------------

Posted By: planning
Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 11:36am

Its true, was all over the net before the draw that you lot would get Estonia as it was the easiest possible draw

Whatever about the net, (no linksShocked) the reality before the draw was, there was a one-in-four chance of us getting Estonia, and so we got Estonia.

France were supposed to have got the easiest possible draw for the WC playoff, but had to resort to handballs to qualify.

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 12:33pm
Now if you can't get at least a couple of bannings each day then what the use , sooooooooooo much better on Foot as they know how to treat people Evil Smile

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 2:01pm

Please explain prag?

LOL

delaney Heart

I was only at that game as I was selling match day Slovakia/Ireland badges

Posted By: Ireland4ever
Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 2:02pm

Its true, was all over the net before the draw that you lot would get Estonia as it was the easiest possible draw

LOL

I love this conspiracy theory, as if Ireland registers on the thoughts of Sepp Blatter/Platini that they would feel obliged to 'repay' us after the Paris incident. 

What were they repaying us for when we drew Iran in 2001?LOL

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

LOL

I love this conspiracy theory, as if Ireland registers on the thoughts of Sepp Blatter/Platini that they would feel obliged to 'repay' us after the Paris incident. 

What were they repaying us for when we drew Iran in 2001?LOL

They wanted more Asian teams, for their football family. You lot got screwed then

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 3:31pm
Are you not Irish Q Man or who is "you lot".

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 3:32pm

Please explain prag?

LOL

delaney Heart

I was only at that game as I was selling match day Slovakia/Ireland badges

you've still been to more games than that eejit traphasnoclue LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Are you not Irish Q Man or who is "you lot".

No I am not Irish , I am from the self declared indepedent state of Drogheda

Posted By: trapnoclue
Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 9:58pm
thanks for having me back lads, i went to the cccccccccccc and got my red card recindedTongue seriously tho lads im not a wum i just want whats best for the only football team i support,nothing wrong with that, i just think trap is not whats best for us, also i blame him for the horrible summer we are havingLOL 

Posted By: harry
Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 10:33pm
you are welcome Hug

Date Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by trapnoclue trapnoclue wrote:

thanks for having me back lads, i went to the cccccccccccc and got my red card recindedTongue seriously tho lads im not a wum i just want whats best for the only football team i support,nothing wrong with that, i just think trap is not whats best for us, also i blame him for the horrible summer we are havingLOL 

love ya pops

Posted By: Smartalex
Date Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 1:52am

cool

how dare you want the best for your country

trap out

Date Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 8:53am

Back to posting the same old tripe in every ROI thread.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: SteviesGranny
Date Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 12:08pm

The bit under your avatar needs to be updated to show 12 times suspended instead of 11

Posted By: ProfesserGreenPaul
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 11:38pm
This is getting stupid, he is all over Whatever section now ruining it with same crap, the whatever section is best part of ybig by a distance. He has to go, ruining it for everybody else. He is clearly like 8 as he doesn't have a notion about Ireland's olympic history.

Going on to Katie Taylor thread talking about her hitting McShane.

-------------
Trapnoclue wants to marry Paul Green

Posted By: trapnoclue
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 11:57pm
no need to start crying professer, i dont go looking for you to get banned after your sh*t comments, we are all entitled to post here.

Posted By: jackshat
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 2:26pm
I'm calling for Jinky to go. He is an abusive little wum who takes over every thread on here with his repetitive tripe.

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 2:31pm
Its a fake poster.  

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 2:33pm
Exactly. Why is he let post then?

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 9:46am
Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

I'm calling for Jinky to go. He is an abusive little wum who takes over every thread on here with his repetitive tripe.

Considering the tripe that you post Embarrassed

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 10:25am

What my anti Celtic tripe? Tripe that I always justify.

It's a bit immature to call something tripe because you don't agree with the content.

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 11:09am
I don't really agree with anything you say as it's usually rubbish.

And your a bit of a hypocrite trying to get jinky banned for being a WUM considering the trolling you do on the Celtic thread.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 12:29pm
Thats your opinion and I respect it. Hopefully the mods will introduce that ignore button so you won't have to put up with it

Oh and I don't troll on the Celtic thread. I keep all my opinions away from that thread now so I don't annoy any of the Celtic fans, in fact I have even apologised to all the Celtic fans I offended on that thread. It is your choice if you wish to view the content of the haters thread.

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 2:35pm

What my anti Celtic tripe? Tripe that I always justify.

It's a bit immature to call something tripe because you don't agree with the content.

LOLLOL

Something about pots and kettles

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 12:22am
Give him a 48hr probation till we here his thoughts on tonight Thumbs Up as noticed he's been on the past few days but cant post Thumbs Down he might annoy the bejaysus outta me a lot off the time but always good to hear the voice off the critic as his disciples have been lacking voice, direction and substance on here since his suspension

-------------

Posted By: heyirish
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 9:57am
why was he suspended this time.

-------------
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 2:13pm
Fair to say people can debate and disagree in good spirits on the forum since trapnoclue was banned!

The ROI section is very busy aswell which is great to see , no longer are posters boycotting it.

-------------

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 2:29pm

Fair to say people can debate and disagree in good spirits on the forum since trapnoclue was banned!

The ROI section is very busy aswell which is great to see , no longer are posters boycotting it.

exactly, am far from Trap's biggest fan but it was tiresome listening to him spout the same sh*te over and over

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

exactly, am far from Trap's biggest fan but it was tiresome listening to him spout the same sh*te over and over

I'd be pro Trap myself but iv'e no problem with lad's wanting someone else in charge or having different opinions , but trapnoclue on the other hand doesn't respect anyone else's only his own.

-------------

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Give him a 48hr probation till we here his thoughts on tonight Thumbs Up as noticed he's been on the past few days but cant post Thumbs Down he might annoy the bejaysus outta me a lot off the time but always good to hear the voice off the critic as his disciples have been lacking voice, direction and substance on here since his suspension

On the contrary, some of them even respond these days when somebody challenges one of their usually not properly thought out assertions. Has to be a good thing, lads slowly educating themselvesLOL. And I haven't seen - ' Well that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it' (the last refuge of a useless argument) line parrotted in a while either.

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2012 at 10:18am
He is gone forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and everand ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and everand ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net