You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Halloween thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Halloween thread
    Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 7:33pm

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 7:36pm

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 9:21am
The amount of kids who knocked on the door last night that didn't dress up. A polite way of begging I thought.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 9:26am
Had about 20 kids knock. Serious bounty these days from door to door. 

I'd love to have given out monkey nuts and grapes.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 10:06am
Didn't get one last night at all , hey the weather was the pits Clap
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 12:22pm
Just the usual kids from the road knocked in. No randomers who you would sometimes get (people still knocking after 8 o clock  often travellers!). 
Think with the weather people just stuck to their main street which was good news for me.
Loads of goodies left over now to get rid of though
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 12:25pm
We'd 60 or 70, ran out of sweets in the end, was great to see, love seeing the kids in their costumes, all excited. 
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

We'd 60 or 70, ran out of sweets in the end, was great to see, love seeing the kids in their costumes, all excited. 

Creep. 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Creep. 
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 1:04pm
we only had 2 knock in. Serious grub for me this week to get through 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 1:14pm
Great to see some of the milfs in the neighbourhood dolled up last night for the trick or treating. I got a can from a neighbour too which was a bonus.
Chips don't bounce
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Creep. 
LOL

LOL
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 3:05pm
f**ker LOL
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 3:21pm
Serious numbers in th estate last night braving absolutely horrendous weather. Great buzz around the estate! Love Halloween! Must have had nearly 100 kids call
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2022 at 10:27am
The 16 nearly 17 year old step son say he is staying in his friend's from school who is having a Halloween party in a different estate (not such a bad one one).
He is recently starting going out with a girl from one of the rougher estates.

Alarm bells going off in my head say he may be going to his friends but the Halloween party is likely in the rough estate. Or at least its going to be a party with people that he doesn't know and he has admitted that (and I know what it was like when my group came into contact with other groups of young fellas at parties, 50/50 would end up in a fight and even higher if in one of the rough estates).

Do you let him go and stay over (and likely out all night on drink and maybe worse with the reasoning we were all young once and got up to all sorts?
Or let him go and say you will collect him from said party at a reasonable time?
Banning hin completely not really fair I guess.

Edited by t_rAndy - 29 Oct 2022 at 10:27am
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2022 at 10:38am
Best time of the year Clap

An IT marathon today. Just finished reading it for the first time. Stephen King is f**king insane

The long weekend making it feel a way longer event this year 😃
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2022 at 10:43am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

The 16 nearly 17 year old step son say he is staying in his friend's from school who is having a Halloween party in a different estate (not such a bad one one).

Alarm bells going off in my head say he may be going to his friends but the Halloween party is likely in the rough estate. Or at least its going to be a party with people that he doesn't know and he has admitted that (and I know what it was like when my group came into contact with other groups of young fellas at parties, 50/50 would end up in a fight and even higher if in one of the rough estates).

Do you let him go and stay over (and likely out all night on drink and maybe worse with the reasoning we were all young once and got up to all sorts?
Or let him go and say you will collect him from said party at a reasonable time?
Let the lad get his Nat King, Andy.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2022 at 10:50am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

LOL Life catches up fast 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic