You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 516517518519520 539>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 9:21pm
Was the photo removed from this thread out of caution or did JD have the lawyers on?
Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 10:07pm
Looks like someone got a phone call alright 
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 10:24pm
the legal letters stopped sharply when he forgot the pin to his FAI card. Doubt that’s the case
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 10:42pm
Most likely Mods not taking any chances 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 11:26pm

His world has fallen. 

I despair

Edited by Pipkin - 12 May 2021 at 11:26pm
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 10:07am
Originally posted by 50%lesssugar&salt 50%lesssugar&salt wrote:

Was the photo removed from this thread out of caution or did JD have the lawyers on?

Caution
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2021 at 10:02am
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 7:39pm
I see this prick was in Wembley today 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

I see this prick was in Wembley today 

Of course he was Angry

Edited by Denis Irwin - 29 Jun 2021 at 7:40pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 8:13pm
the Manchurian candidate Delaney the bollocks
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 9:39pm
I think it’s a bit out of order, whoever photos him and put it online. 

Given that he’s carrying four paper cups of Heineken that he’s not there on some VIP hospitality ticket. 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by inlikeflynn inlikeflynn wrote:

Given that he’s carrying four paper cups of Heineken that he’s not there on some VIP hospitality ticket. 
f**k him. He destroyed football in this country. He’s laughing at you and every Irish football supporter. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

f**k him. He destroyed football in this country. He’s laughing at you and every Irish football supporter. 

Only 50% capacity at Wembley today and we're supposed to believe him of all people just happens to get a ticket LOL

Edited by Denis Irwin - 29 Jun 2021 at 10:04pm

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 10:06pm

Why won’t the public just leave this shy unassuming man alone? 

El Puto Amo
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 10:07pm
I think it’s fair enough to report that he was there, query where he got his ticket which, to be fair, is all that has happened here. 

I do think I that amateur paparazzi photos of the man getting the pints in is just a bit too much. 

Let’s let the relevant evidence about him be that which comes out in the courts. Not the court of public opinion working into a frenzy that he bought four pints at a football game.  
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 10:49pm

I think it’s fair enough to report that he was there, query where he got his ticket which, to be fair, is all that has happened here. 

I do think I that amateur paparazzi photos of the man getting the pints in is just a bit too much. 

Let’s let the relevant evidence about him be that which comes out in the courts. Not the court of public opinion working into a frenzy that he bought four pints at a football game.  

f**k him. He deserves everything he gets . He’s still wearing the same jacket he had on in Gibraltar . Funds must have dried up since then . Won’t buy a jacket for himself . Prick
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2021 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Only 50% capacity at Wembley today and we're supposed to believe him of all people just happens to get a ticket LOL

Wasn't it part of Delaney's resignation deal that he got tickets for the Dublin matches at Euro 2020?  Those matches were then moved and the second round match that should have been at the Aviva was now at Wembley.  So he got tickets for that.

Delaney loudly trumpeted Euro 2020 matches in Dublin as one of his achievements.  In that respect it was good those games were shunted to St. Petersburg and Wembley.  Though it must be asked, at what cost?  How much was spent on preparing to host matches at the Aviva before they were moved?

Edited by newrynyuk - 30 Jun 2021 at 10:45am
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2021 at 10:30am
I'd say he is looking forward to the Semi Finals and Final now, tickets in hand Wink
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 516517518519520 539>
  Share Topic