You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 539>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 3:31pm
I'm not a member of the London ROISSC nor have I ever been. So, I never really expect a ticket from them. Should I? If only I knew that....

My only problem with what you have said is that despite saying you don't have a problem with SC's - Your posts in this thread alone clearly suggest you do! Like I say 100's of supporter club members who have travelled home and away for years and years, getting tickets from the FAI (and outwith) during this time are all of a sudden going to stop talking because they happened to get their requested allocation for a match? A match that actually still has a lot of tickets available on general sale?

So you think that because JD was over at the 30th Anniversary Dance - Members have since been advised not to sl*g off JD or the FAI? particularly not on an internet forum with a few hundred posters under a silly username because.......oooohh I don't know the consequences could be devastating and everlasting to future ticket allocations??? 

Do you not that think that reads a little melodramatic?

What queries and from whom are the Supporters Clubs getting that have been redirected to an FAI employee? Are they from you, the papers?  What is the question(s) being asked?

Listen, I'll leave you to gather your little list of JD's lies such as 'why JD told you he would sack someone and then he never did it'  and you can add them to your conspiracy theories and hopefully it will leave you contented......

Sponsored Links

wicklowrunner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wicklowrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 3:31pm
Plenty on here have got tickets directly off him. Indeed, I did for Andorra - after the tickets were allocated.

Is the above not the reason why YBIG have been calling for a Fair and Transperent System?

I think the word oxyMORON comes to mind
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 3:32pm
150 tickets at €160 a pop been given to fans = that's €24,000.

Dundalk won the league last week. Total prize money only €100,000

And he has just signed a new salary at €360,000 per year.

The FAI are haven't a fuking clue what they are at. LOI fans have seen past Delaney's bullsh1t years ago. National team fans seem to be doing the same lately.

Its disgusting and has put me off going to matches a long time ago. 
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by wicklowrunner wicklowrunner wrote:

Plenty on here have got tickets directly off him. Indeed, I did for Andorra - after the tickets were allocated.

Is the above not the reason why YBIG have been calling for a Fair and Transperent System?

I think the word oxyMORON comes to mind

Yes and that's why the system was brought to the FAI in the wake of the Andorra, Slovakia and Estonia matches

Edited by Kerrzy - 03 Nov 2014 at 3:35pm
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Junior Junior wrote:

I'm not a member of the London ROISSC nor have I ever been. So, I never really expect a ticket from them. Should I? If only I knew that....

My only problem with what you have said is that despite saying you don't have a problem with SC's - Your posts in this thread alone clearly suggest you do! Like I say 100's of supporter club members who have travelled home and away for years and years, getting tickets from the FAI (and outwith) during this time are all of a sudden going to stop talking because they happened to get their requested allocation for a match? A match that actually still has a lot of tickets available on general sale?

So you think that because JD was over at the 30th Anniversary Dance - Members have since been advised not to sl*g off JD or the FAI? particularly not on an internet forum with a few hundred posters under a silly username because.......oooohh I don't know the consequences could be devastating and everlasting to future ticket allocations??? 

What queries and from whom are the Supporters Clubs getting that have been redirected to an FAI employee? Are they from you, the papers?  What is the question(s) being asked?

Listen, I'll leave you to gather your little list of JD's lies such as 'why JD told you he would sack someone and then he never did it'  and you can add them to your conspiracy theories and hopefully it will leave you contented......

You tell me baby. I have brought facts to this thread. You have brought conjecture.
Junior View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

You tell me baby. I have brought facts to this thread. You have brought conjecture.

You have cluttered t'interweb with more hor$e$hit...if that is even possible. Thats what you've done...

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 3:51pm
Now one thing i am sure of as if Eggs are Eggs .

If the london SC got = 250 tickets
Edinburgh = 50
Belfast = 75
And Galway got 11 then the whole place would go up in flames  as questions would be why Boat club got 11  tickets when there was only two of them in Georgia etc etc etc .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 4:06pm

Junior by name juvenile by nature, who pissed on your chips squire
wicklowrunner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wicklowrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Edinburgh = 50

Belfast = 75

And Galway got 11 then the whole place would go up in flames  as questions would be why Boat club got 11  tickets when there was only two of them in Georgia etc etc etc .

Did you accept 2 tickets from the Boat Club?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Edinburgh = 50
Belfast = 75
Ye can multiply that by at least 8 Wink
Junior View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

It is was it is. I post here and on other forums so its not a juvenile dig at others, I include myself in the point I was making. The whole f**king thing is a bit juvenile don't you think?

Highlighting how ridiculous it is to suggest that members of supporters clubs have been 'hushed' in some mafiosa type way by the FAI from disclosing details of ticket distribution because they are all in cahoots and they no longer can post on these matters on YBIG for fear of retribution. Or that making a list of all the times JD lied to you about this that and the other.......

But yeah thats right you picked out the juvenile bit in the piece you bolded - Nothing gets by you squire....
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 5:17pm
Ffs lads we are all on the same sides here
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 5:21pm
The Supporters clubs especially the newer ones are in Delaneys back pocket. The silence has been totally deafening from them and most of us know for a fact that they got Tickets way beyond what their allocations should have been. There are people travelling with SC's who have hardly been at Home games never mind away Junior.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 5:24pm

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

It is was it is. I post here and on other forums so its not a juvenile dig at others, I include myself in the point I was making. The whole f**king thing is a bit juvenile don't you think?

Highlighting how ridiculous it is to suggest that members of supporters clubs have been 'hushed' in some mafiosa type way by the FAI from disclosing details of ticket distribution because they are all in cahoots and they no longer can post on these matters on YBIG for fear of retribution. Or that making a list of all the times JD lied to you about this that and the other.......

But yeah thats right you picked out the juvenile bit in the piece you bolded - Nothing gets by you squire....
So someone tries to point out some of the various and numerous untruths that your dear leader has spouted over a period of time, and now on the back of the latest farce you think that it is not justified to suggest that some underhand dealing has taking place even when we now know that the same snake took a concious decision to make SC's a priority for the allocations for this game ahead of the usual away travelers with season tickets, and you think it is way outside the realms of possibility that the same joker would not be capable of using the SC's for his own agenda, i.e trying to force all future ticket dealing been done through SC's only. Open your eyes squire to the truth that is staring you in the mush and dont be bought by this coont Delaneys spin
Jbyrne View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jbyrne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

There are people travelling with SC's who have hardly been at Home games never mind away

name one?

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 5:29pm
Why should I have to name them J. Byrne check back thru other posts .There are ordinary supporters in these clubs disgusted by the way the tickets have been distributed and I have talked to them since the emails were posted out.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Ffs lads we are all on the same sides here

+1

Sadly lost on some people
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Jbyrne Jbyrne wrote:

Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

There are people travelling with SC's who have hardly been at Home games never mind away

name one?

I say if you go through the yacht clubs gang you will find plenty Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 539>
  Share Topic