You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CRISC Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

AGM for these lads today. Bit lower key than normal for some reason.. I wonder what issues they will vote to fearlessly pursue..

What’s the soup of choice for the year ahead 
Sponsored Links

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 12:19pm
LOL
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Met some of the CRISCC lads at the Euros and wasn't keen on a few of them.

One of the lads from the north was a particular w**ker!

This the fella who was on the committee who goes round touching others inappropriately?
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

AGM for these lads today. Bit lower key than normal for some reason.. I wonder what issues they will vote to fearlessly pursue..

What’s the soup of choice for the year ahead 
Chicken
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Met some of the CRISCC lads at the Euros and wasn't keen on a few of them.

One of the lads from the north was a particular w**ker!

This the fella who was on the committee who goes round touching others inappropriately?

Eh ? 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 11:01pm
Have said it before and will say it again : For fans to unite and move forward, there has to be some acknowledgement of what has gone previously. And that involves the disbandment of the CRISC. 

Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Have said it before and will say it again : For fans to unite and move forward, there has to be some acknowledgement of what has gone previously. And that involves the disbandment of the CRISC. 

100%. It won’t happen until they disband. It’s only creating more cliques within supporters. It seems like it’s more important for them to show what club they are from than actually supporting the team
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

100%. It won’t happen until they disband. It’s only creating more cliques within supporters. It seems like it’s more important for them to show what club they are from than actually supporting the team
I've no issues with supporters clubs as entities themselves: They can do a lot of good in terms of traveling to games, raising money for charity etc. But creating some sort of hierarchy where clubs within the CRISC have some sort of standing over each other and fans in a club in the CRISC have more standing over independent fans is bullsh*t and just a tool for Delaney to cement his power. Which is exactly why it should be disbanded. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 2:15pm
Another JD achievement that he has divided the fans to the point that there is hostility amongst the support. Can't be healthy with these away games coming up that there is a lot of hostility between certain SC and individual supporters. 

At some stage a line will have to be drawn so all supporters can come together on one side and get on with is as united fans. 

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Another JD achievement that he has divided the fans to the point that there is hostility amongst the support. Can't be healthy with these away games coming up that there is a lot of hostility between certain SC and individual supporters. 

At some stage a line will have to be drawn so all supporters can come together on one side and get on with is as united fans. 

The disbandment of the CRISC would be the biggest step that could be taken in that direction. 
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 10:39pm
Just seen that Mullingar have left the CRISC. Have many other clubs done likewise?
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 11:37pm
Have a kitkat there Sci.

Edited by Sham157 - 15 Aug 2019 at 11:50pm
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 5:21am
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Just seen that Mullingar have left the CRISC. Have many other clubs done likewise?

Where did ya see this? 
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 8:40am

The CRISC have made strides to heal rifts since Copenhagen around the statement released post Serbia and approved by the CRISC. Can only speak for myself and not them but no matter what was posted on this thread post Copenhagen I don’t have any beef with them or any club. 

Delaney is nearly finished and hopefully a couple of others follow. As hard as it is; any rifts should also end now

Edited by The GerK - 21 Aug 2019 at 8:25am
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

The CRISC have made strides to heal rifts since Copenhagen around the statement released post Serbia and approved by the CRISC. Can only speak for myself and not them but no matter what was posted on this thread post Copenhagen I don’t have any beef with them or any club. 

Delaney is nearly finished and hopefully a couple of others follow. As hard as it is; any rifts should also end now

What have they done? I've seen nothing publicly from them.
I'd still be of the opinion that the sooner the CRISC is disbanded, the better. 

Edited by The GerK - 21 Aug 2019 at 8:26am
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2019 at 9:40am

They’ve issued an apology that I have accepted. They haven’t and don’t plan to release anything publicly even though it probably would assist with improving relations if only to confirm that the link with Delaney was a mistake but that’s up to them 

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2019 at 9:42am

They’ve issued an apology that I have accepted. They haven’t and don’t plan to release anything publicly even though it probably would assist with improving relations if only to confirm that the link with Delaney was a mistake but that’s up to them 
Nice and prominent when it suited them to cosy up to Delaney. Not it's all gone tits up, they are sneaking out through the back door. Sounds about right.

LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2019 at 10:13am

Very self serving of you Mr Pipkin! strides because they issued you an apology! all hail the CRISC! 

Edited by The GerK - 21 Aug 2019 at 8:27am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic