You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CRISC Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 12:47pm

A fella called Wes ‘Houlihan’ retired from CRISC LOL

My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Sponsored Links

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 10:33am
Had great craic with YBIG members, Ballybrack, Sellouts of 88 and then got verbally abused and threatened in the stadium by 3 CRISC members because what I wrote on the forum

This is what we have to look forward to when we go supporting Ireland in the future
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

A fella called Wes ‘Houlihan’ retired from CRISC LOL

LOL
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 11:54am
Zeno....why don't you tell the truth and the whole story and not try to make yourself look the victim. You are so full of sh*t. You verbally attacked a crisc member on Thursday night when you were full of beer and you created the argument. And there are both CRISC and YBig members who will back me up on this. Your walking a very thin line zeno old pal. you orchestrate these arguments and then run on here to play the victim. people are copping onto your games and are sick of your sh*te. you f**king child. stay at home if that's what you want to do.

edit..post deleted itself. fixed now.

Edited by Scamper - 08 Jun 2019 at 12:10pm
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 11:57am
I saw an Ireland fan with a crisc badge sowed onto his Jersey yesterday LOLLOLLOL
Here we go again
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

Completely full of rubbish. You edited your post fair quick. But to clarify one point; I asked a Committee member why they hadn’t responded to a polite email. That committee member pulled a JD and wouldn’t answer. 

There was no verbal abuse. Unlike what happened in the stadium from three CRISC members. 

And why am I walking on thin ice? What have I done that you want me threatened?

Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

Completely full of rubbish. You edited your post fair quick. But to clarify one point; I asked a Committee member why they hadn’t responded to a polite email. That committee member pulled a JD and wouldn’t answer. 

There was no verbal abuse. Unlike what happened in the stadium from three CRISC members. 

I'm not getting into a debate with you...cause you know what they say...if you get into an argument with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
but you are far from the victim here and as I said all Irish Fans whether it be crisc, YBig or otherwise are starting to see that.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 2:06pm

I'm not getting into a debate with you...cause you know what they say...if you get into an argument with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
but you are far from the victim here and as I said all Irish Fans whether it be crisc, YBig or otherwise are starting to see that.

What’s the issue here?

I go to matches independently and have been defamed, verbally abused and threatened at matches. 

All I ask is why and why you are justifying it?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 2:42pm
anyone know were I can get some diabetic friendly popcorn?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

anyone know were I can get some diabetic friendly popcorn?

LOL

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 3:36pm
AGM for these lads today. Bit lower key than normal for some reason.. I wonder what issues they will vote to fearlessly pursue..
PaConnors View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaConnors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 10:36am

You might want to have a read of the Sunday Times today. 
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 10:42am
Originally posted by PaConnors PaConnors wrote:

You might want to have a read of the Sunday Times today. 
well played.

We all see crisc for the sellouts they are. 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
JohnSwift View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 10:59am
Fully agree. The CRISC sold out their fellow supporters for short-term gain. Absolutely self-serving. Those supporting Delaney should be ashamed of themselves. Credit to Pipkin and others who put their heads above the parapet.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 11:07am
The creation of CRISC was a power play by Delaney which initially worked but has been ultimately shown up for what most of us already thought. 
How any ordinary decent fans (and plenty on here) still allow themselves to be under this umbrella is very surprising & saddening to be honest. 

A side note of annoyance with CRISC is their crest which I’ve just noticed has a big FAI in the middle of it Dead
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 11:13am
Originally posted by JohnSwift JohnSwift wrote:

Fully agree. The CRISC sold out their fellow supporters for short-term gain. Absolutely self-serving. Those supporting Delaney should be ashamed of themselves. Credit to Pipkin and others who put their heads above the parapet.

Clap
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 11:41am
Met some of the CRISCC lads at the Euros and wasn't keen on a few of them.

One of the lads from the north was a particular w**ker!
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 12:13pm
The last I heard Delaney had invited all CRISSC members to an island off the coast of Galway for a Reverend Jones style get together. McGlue has the poteen potion recipe. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic