You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Bruce Springsteen Appreciation Thread!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2023 at 9:29am
Doesn't he play in Ireland every year??
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2023 at 10:05am
YupClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2023 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Doesn't he play in Ireland every year??

Not every year but we're always included on every tour, usually with multiple dates.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2023 at 8:59am
That was the Easiest I've ever found getting tickets for a big gig on ticketmaster. Was looking for wheelchair ticket and got kicked out twice due to errors and furthest I was back in the queue was 15k. Would seem the demand isn't as big for this run of gigs nit surprised when see the price if tickets 

Will still most likely sell out but reckon be handy enough pick up tickets before the shows next may
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2023 at 9:15am
Also helps he's playing in 4 decent enough stadiums. The capacity for Croke Park alone wouldn't be far off what went to the RDS for all three shows I'd guess.

Belfast it says has a 42.5k capacity for concerts. Nolan Park Google says is 27k and PUC is 45K.

Ticket price wise think we paid the same price as last year for the RDS. Also f**k Thomond Park for turning him down. Turning a 30min walk to the show into a 2hr drive instead.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2023 at 4:34pm
Got standing tickets for Croke Park. Was relatively painless this time around. The geographical split definitely helped. 

Incidentally, out of the 10 odd ties I've seen the Boss live, Nolan Park in 2013 was the best IMO. I may try and get tickets closer to the time.

Still a decent amount left for Belfast it seems. A limited number of seats left for Croker.

Between this and Green Day tickets on Friday, I have cleaned myself out a few weeks before Christmas which isn't ideal Ouch
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2023 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Got standing tickets for Croke Park. Was relatively painless this time around. The geographical split definitely helped. 

Incidentally, out of the 10 odd ties I've seen the Boss live, Nolan Park in 2013 was the best IMO. I may try and get tickets closer to the time.

Still a decent amount left for Belfast it seems. A limited number of seats left for Croker.

Between this and Green Day tickets on Friday, I have cleaned myself out a few weeks before Christmas which isn't ideal Ouch

I forgot about this this morning and was able to get croker tickets an hour after they went on sale in our our preferred seats (upper davin).

Great view from that height and easy access to bars and toilets.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2023 at 7:04pm
Forget about it as well.Got a standing ticket at 9.20 this morning for the Cork concert.No waiting,bought the ticket straight away.It was sold out at 09.30.I went to see him in Hyde Park in July,brilliant concert. 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2023 at 7:22pm
Didn’t try , but will try pick one up nearer the gig
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2023 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

The Thomond Park show that year is probably the best concert I've been to ever. Altogether with the few songs he played when he came out at half five he must have played for at least four hours overall that day.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic