You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Baldrick Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

Great bit of work by the NPF Clap
I would'nt mind, but we had some important topics on the agenda, but unfortunately this had to take precedence. This should also serve as a warning to other posters. The NPF are watching... 

I thought the NPF had been very quiet lately, good to see there is work being done behind the scenes.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 3:37pm

I would'nt mind, but we had some important topics on the agenda, but unfortunately this had to take precedence. This should also serve as a warning to other posters. The NPF are watching... 

I thought the NPF had been very quiet lately, good to see there is work being done behind the scenes.
We havent gone away you know
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 3:38pm
Is the NPF Ybig's version of the illuminati or the freemasons?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 4:13pm
Sausy
Baldo
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 4:27pm
Baldy is the best poster on here by a country mile.
Legend of a man !!!!!

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Baldy is the best poster on here by a country mile.
Legend of a man !!!!!

Sorry lads forgot to log out there meant to post that as Baldrick Wink
AKA pedantic kunt
The Oracle View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 9:42pm

We never stop keeping an eye on the public YBIG forum and call weekly meetings for all NPF members, it's only when a matter such as Baldricks thread ruining comes to the fore that we make these matters public, everything else stays Non - Public (NP).

Which reminds e of another matter which was discussed, there will of course be the seasonal additions to the NPF over the month of July and 2 new recruits will be allowed in for the Autumn/Winter forums
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 11:59pm
Check out Barney ronay's twitter account :)
AKA pedantic kunt
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 12:03am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Check out Barney ronay's twitter account :)

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 12:05am
I am on Question Time I see :)

Edited by Baldrick - 05 Jul 2013 at 12:05am
AKA pedantic kunt
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 12:32am
Vintage Bladrick!!!!!
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 7:11am

I laughed when I saw "you" on Question Time last night........didn't know you had neen "Knighted" either...........what was the honour for..........Services to Wuming?

Your user name and this thread name needs to be altered to reflect your new lofty status

"Sir Baldrick"
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 7:16am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

I laughed when I saw "you" on Question Time last night........didn't know you had neen "Knighted" either...........what was the honour for..........Services to Wuming?

Your user name and this thread name needs to be altered to reflect your new lofty status

"Sir Virgin Baldrick" 

And before you say it =   Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Big smileBig smileBig smile

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

"Sir Virgin Baldrick

And before you say it =   Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Big smileBig smileBig smile

Baldy assured me there was as much truth in the rumour that he's a virgin as there is of me having 72 tickets, maybe now is the time to admit I do have 72 tickets LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
I know nothing :-)
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

"Sir Virgin Baldrick

Baldy assured me there was as much truth in the rumour that he's a virgin as there is of me having 72 tickets, maybe now is the time to admit I do have 72 tickets LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

LOL

The first words that Murphs Dad said when Murph was born, was, I wish I was a virgin.  Wink
AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

"Sir Virgin Baldrick

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" =msonormal=""><span style='color: rgb31, 73, 125; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-themecolor: dark2;'><font face="Calibri">And before you say it =   Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Big smileBig smileBig smile</span>

Mrs Iris Robinson View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Iris Robinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 11:31pm
Can someone please pass iris the popcorn?
This is almost as entertaining as legalizing homosexual marriage
oh young man
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 11:48pm
Jaysus poor oul baldrick is coming in for fierce stick lately! LOL
He may be a bit of a pedantic pat at times but at least he talks sense and isn't one of the many attention seeking manchildren on here.
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic