Forum Description: Anything else going on
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=44971
Printed Date: 29 Apr 2024 at 5:42am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The Baldrick Thread
Posted By: sausy
Subject: The Baldrick Thread
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:40pm
Following on from an EGM of the NPF this morning (chaired by BSM) it was decided that action needed to be taken.

The following thread has been set up for Baldricks comments re variuos topics so as to keep the original topic on course and as relevant to the original posters query / discussion etc.

Baldrick, your posts in this section must be in the following format:

Topic: Please post the full topic title and also the section of the forum where it is located i.e. Mortgage Question (Whatever).
WUM indicator: Please state at the start of your comment whether its a WUM comment or not so people can decide to ignore it or not.
Relevant indicator: Please state whether or not you comment is any way relevant to the OP's question / topic.

The idea of a second thread for your conversations with AndKend was aslo considered, but at this time its not believed that the servers could handle this. BSM is to revert back with an update following his meetings with HP and IBM tomorrow.

-------------
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"

Replies:
Posted By: 9fingers
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:41pm

Posted By: Sono
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:41pm

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:44pm
Just popped back into the Mortgage Advice thread an Baldy is now advising TrAndy to buy some ducks Confused

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Just popped back into the Mortgage Advice thread an Baldy is now advising TrAndy to buy some ducks Confused

Please don't hijack Baldricks thread. Consider this a formal warning.

-------------

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Following on from an EGM of the NPF this morning (chaired by BSM) it was decided that action needed to be taken.

The following thread has been set up for Baldricks comments re variuos topics so as to keep the original topic on course and as relevant to the original posters query / discussion etc.

Topic: Please post the full topic title and also the section of the forum where it is located i.e. Mortgage Question (Whatever).
WUM indicator: Please state at the start of your comment whether its a WUM comment or not so people can decide to ignore it or not.
Relevant indicator: Please state whether or not you comment is any way relevant to the OP's question / topic.

The idea of a second thread for your conversations with AndKend was aslo considered, but at this time its not believed that the servers could handle this. BSM is to revert back with an update following his meetings with HP and IBM tomorrow.

Re-read the thread and you will see that my original post was advice on the opening post.  After that I was just defending myself against comments about my personal circumstances by someone else.  

I never WUM on this site.  To say I do, is unfair in my view.  

I believe this thread is a WUM so its quite ironic that you post about me being a WUM.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Metal Paul
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:48pm

-------------
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Re-read the thread and you will see that my original post was advice on the opening post.  After that I was just defending myself against comments about my personal circumstances by someone else.  

I believe this thread is a WUM so its quite ironic that you post about me being a WUM.  

Please format your post as per the predescribed guidelines.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:50pm

No 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:50pm
LOL

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:54pm

Topic: Question on Mortgage (whatever)
WUM: N
Relevant: N

done

Thank you

-------------

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:55pm
LOL

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:59pm
Sausy 72
Baldy 0

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 2:06pm
ClapLOL

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Sausy 72
Baldy 0

And out of nowhere Barlow takes a pop at baldy, pot kettle and black me thinks

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 2:18pm
People who don't buy houses are unpatriotic, bed wetting barstoolers.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: cm79
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 3:17pm
Great bit of work by the NPF Clap

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

I would'nt mind, but we had some important topics on the agenda, but unfortunately this had to take precedence. This should also serve as a warning to other posters. The NPF are watching... 

Posted By: cm79
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

I would'nt mind, but we had some important topics on the agenda, but unfortunately this had to take precedence. This should also serve as a warning to other posters. The NPF are watching... 

I thought the NPF had been very quiet lately, good to see there is work being done behind the scenes.

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 3:37pm

I thought the NPF had been very quiet lately, good to see there is work being done behind the scenes.
We havent gone away you know

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 3:38pm
Is the NPF Ybig's version of the illuminati or the freemasons?

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 4:13pm
Sausy
Baldo

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 4:27pm
Baldy is the best poster on here by a country mile.
Legend of a man !!!!!

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Baldy is the best poster on here by a country mile.
Legend of a man !!!!!

Sorry lads forgot to log out there meant to post that as Baldrick Wink

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: The Oracle
Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 9:42pm

We never stop keeping an eye on the public YBIG forum and call weekly meetings for all NPF members, it's only when a matter such as Baldricks thread ruining comes to the fore that we make these matters public, everything else stays Non - Public (NP).

Which reminds e of another matter which was discussed, there will of course be the seasonal additions to the NPF over the month of July and 2 new recruits will be allowed in for the Autumn/Winter forums

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 11:59pm
Check out Barney ronay's twitter account :)

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 12:03am

Check out Barney ronay's twitter account :)

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 12:05am
I am on Question Time I see :)

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 12:32am
Vintage Bladrick!!!!!

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 7:11am

I laughed when I saw "you" on Question Time last night........didn't know you had neen "Knighted" either...........what was the honour for..........Services to Wuming?

Your user name and this thread name needs to be altered to reflect your new lofty status

"Sir Baldrick"

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 7:16am

I laughed when I saw "you" on Question Time last night........didn't know you had neen "Knighted" either...........what was the honour for..........Services to Wuming?

Your user name and this thread name needs to be altered to reflect your new lofty status

"Sir Virgin Baldrick" 

And before you say it =   Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Big smileBig smileBig smile

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: greenforever
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

"Sir Virgin Baldrick

And before you say it =   Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Big smileBig smileBig smile

Baldy assured me there was as much truth in the rumour that he's a virgin as there is of me having 72 tickets, maybe now is the time to admit I do have 72 tickets LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

-------------
I know nothing :-)

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

"Sir Virgin Baldrick

Baldy assured me there was as much truth in the rumour that he's a virgin as there is of me having 72 tickets, maybe now is the time to admit I do have 72 tickets LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

LOL

The first words that Murphs Dad said when Murph was born, was, I wish I was a virgin.  Wink

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

"Sir Virgin Baldrick

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" =msonormal=""><span style='color: rgb31, 73, 125; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-themecolor: dark2;'><font face="Calibri">And before you say it =   Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Obsessed, Obsessed Big smileBig smileBig smile</span>

Posted By: Mrs Iris Robinson
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 11:31pm
Can someone please pass iris the popcorn?
This is almost as entertaining as legalizing homosexual marriage

-------------
oh young man

Posted By: Conor Messi
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 11:48pm
Jaysus poor oul baldrick is coming in for fierce stick lately! LOL
He may be a bit of a pedantic pat at times but at least he talks sense and isn't one of the many attention seeking manchildren on here.

-------------
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre

Date Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Conor Messi Conor Messi wrote:

He may be a bit of a pedantic pat at times but at least he talks sense and isn't one of the many attention seeking manchildren on here.

Always loved you since you walked into my hotel room with Saint Tom in your boxers  LOL

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: Conor Messi
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 12:10am

Always loved you since you walked into my hotel room with Saint Tom in your boxers  LOL
LOL One of the more surreal moments on an away trip now that one looking back on it!

-------------
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre

Date Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 12:25am

LOL One of the more surreal moments on an away trip now that one looking back on it!

Why was Saint Tom in your boxers?

Posted By: Steve Amsterdam
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 8:09am

-------------
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!

Date Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 8:19am
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

ffs

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 10:53am
BUMP

After some discussion in the NPF, the Oracle has requested I bring this thread to the fore again in relation to Baldrick's fascination with Claret Murph's 'extra curricular activity'. Although funny when first mentioned, the Oracle has decided that repeated daily references to car keys and fruit bowls are boring his tits off now. That is all. 

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 11:00am

BUMP

After some discussion in the NPF, the Oracle has requested I bring this thread to the fore again in relation to Baldrick's fascination with Claret Murph's 'extra curricular activity'. Although funny when first mentioned, the Oracle has decided that repeated daily references to car keys and fruit bowls are boring his tits off now. That is all. 

Its not meant to be funny its, just true 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 12:04pm

BUMP

it's annoying as fook is what it is.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 12:07pm

BUMP

Good.  Glad to know I am annoying you.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 12:07pm

BUMP

+1

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 12:46pm

You got to laugh at Baldie you see it's his " TAG " what people on here call him that hurts , hey one day he will lose it LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 12:58pm

You got to laugh at Baldie you see it's his " TAG " what people on here call him that hurts , hey one day he will lose it LOL

You will find murph, that I never mentioned it, until you had a pop at me.  If you give it you gotta take it.  Its all just banter anyway.  You sl*g me, I will sl*g you back simple as that and I did not draw first blood.   

Thumbs Up

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 9:33pm
I would like to be the first to congratulate Murph on his unanimous victory. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 7:28am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Big smileBig smileBig smileStarStarStarStarStar

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 7:30am

Congrats Murph Clap

What was the key to your success?

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 7:39am

Congrats Murph Clap

What was the key to your success?
Look it was only a joke , please no more congrats as Baldie will only hold this against me as you know me hates to lose OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 8:51am
Congrats. To Arthur To Martha

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 4:26pm
Bump

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 7:46pm

Bump
Yer a bad bassssssstard sau Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 3:15pm
Bump

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2013 at 7:05am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Bump
Clap

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2013 at 7:12am

Bump
Clap

The greatest poster of all time

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2013 at 7:15am

Bump
Clap

The greatest poster of all time
Yep a legend in his own mind Wink

-------------

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2013 at 7:20am
Top Goy

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: AntrimMan
Date Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 3:20pm

Bump

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Bump

Why pray tell would you be bumping this AM?

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 3:29pm

Bump

I just wanted to know what the other 6 out 7 features of consuming food were. As i'm sure everyone else does.

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 3:33pm

Bump

I just wanted to know what the other 6 out 7 features of consuming food were. As i'm sure everyone else does.
Thumbs Up

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 3:37pm
Enjoyment or consumption though?

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 3:38pm

Bump

We get that part of it, what are you really trying to imply here, its not fair on all us other uneducated people on here to have this superposter putting us down with his highly intellectual replies LOL

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Bump

We get that part of it, what are you really trying to imply here, its not fair on all us other uneducated people on here to have this superposter putting us down with his highly intellectual replies LOL

Who did I put down Daithi.     Not my style to put people down or abuse them personally.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 3:54pm
Seem's you miss the joke Baldy, i will just refer you to the vienna list thread

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 3:57pm

LOLLOLLOLLOL
Still confused, did not put anyone down on that thread either.  Just asked a question.   

Think I need a map to the punch line here.  Wink

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 3:58pm

LOLLOLLOLLOL
Still confused, did not put anyone down on that thread either.  Just asked a question.   

You should know daithis sense of humour by now BLOL

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL

You should know daithis sense of humour by now BLOL

I heard the rumour he had one alright LOL  But thought it was a bit fishy Wink

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 4:00pm

LOLLOLLOLLOL

LOL i'l leave it with you

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 4:08pm

LOLLOLLOLLOL

LOL i'l leave it with you

Now now, its not fair to leave someone ignorant when you are in full possession of the knowledge  Cry

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 12:41pm
Bump
Hating on dyslexics today

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 12:43pm

Bump
Hating on dyslexics today

Now now that is unfair and inaccurate.  If you read my posts again, I am not sure how you can say that.   

An unfair representation of the post I made.  Thumbs Down 

Anybody who is dyslexic and and has over come it gets my full admiration. It is some achievement, and as I have said I have a couple of friends who I know that are dyslexic and had a lecturer also who was dyslexic and she has a Doctorate. So its totally unfair for you to say that I am hating on dyslexics.   

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 1:41pm
Thumbs Down

Posted By: WindBag
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 1:46pm
bed form baldrick!

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 1:46pm

Thumbs Down

Cheers for the support Sham.  Glad you agree with me that Fingers representation of my posts are both unfair and inaccurate.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

bed form baldrick!

bed ?  

Point out exactly what I said what was wrong.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: ShayGivensBum
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 1:47pm
booooooooooooo hiiisssssssssssssssss boooooooooo - 

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 1:51pm
I rather not live in your nazi grammar state.

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 1:51pm
boooooo , its a small step now to hating on people with missing fingers Thumbs Down

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 1:53pm
First they came for the grammatically impaired- I did not speak. Then they came for the 9 fingered - I did not speak....

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

How is it a Nazi grammar state. Did I say they should remove any human rights, the right to vote, or access to education.  No.  I stated what I stated. Its like some people do not hang around with people who have no sense of humour, or who are into crap music etc.  Its just a preference at the end of the day.   Why does my preference on who i interact with, cause such an offence.  I am not denying anybody any rights.   Using the term Nazi in this context is both over the top and incendiary in an emotional sense.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 1:57pm

obviously not LOL

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 1:58pm

Thumbs Down

Cheers for the support Sham.  Glad you agree with me that Fingers representation of my posts are both unfair and inaccurate.  
LOL just to clarify, the Thumbs Down is for you

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 1:58pm

How is it a Nazi grammar state. Did I say they should remove any human rights, the right to vote, or access to education.  No.  I stated what I stated. Its like some people do not hang around with people who have no sense of humour, or who are into crap music etc.  Its just a preference at the end of the day.   Why does my preference on who i interact with, cause such an offence.  I am not denying anybody any rights.   Using the term Nazi in this context is both over the top and incendiary in an emotional sense.  
LOL

Posted By: ShayGivensBum
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 2:04pm

First they came for the grammatically impaired- I did not speak. Then they came for the 9 fingered - I did not speak....

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 2:11pm

Genuinely curious, should the above statement not have finished with a question mark?

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 2:13pm

Too drunk ? Smile

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Too drunk ? Smile

Usually the reason alright Big smile

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Genuinely curious, should the above statement not have finished with a question mark?

Yeah it should.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 3:12pm
f**kin hell Baldrick

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 3:15pm

f**kin hell Baldrick
great entertainment this afternoon, cheers Baldrick. Your complete lack of a sense of humour (online of course) in most opics is priceless. Great workClap 

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 3:23pm
Wink

f**kin hell Baldrick
great entertainment this afternoon, cheers Baldrick. Your complete lack of a sense of humour (online of course) in most opics is priceless. Great workClap 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 3:25pm
Wink

Wink

[QUOTE=9fingers] f**kin hell Baldrick
great entertainment this afternoon, cheers Baldrick. Your complete lack of a sense of humour (online of course) in most opics is priceless. Great workClap  [/

cheers means a lot coming from an articulate guy like you

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 3:27pm

Wink

Wink

[QUOTE=9fingers] f**kin hell Baldrick
great entertainment this afternoon, cheers Baldrick. Your complete lack of a sense of humour (online of course) in most opics is priceless. Great workClap  [/

cheers means a lot coming from an articulate guy like you
no probz ur welcum

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 3:28pm

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 3:35pm
Baldie is a bad egg, has become negative and twisted maybe that's why i like him so much Hug

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2013 at 3:37pm
I am genuinely scared now. Mr Gimp Mask has taken a shining to me.

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net