You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Terrorist attacks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 162>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

The RAF bombers over in Cyprus will be heading for Raqqa by the sounds of the PM. 

Made a compelling argument today, I think its fair to say Dave has the full support of the British People. We should of been in a lot earlier then this, national security is at risk. And its our responsibility to protect ourselves and send a clear message out. 

Jeremy Corbyn is having some craic in Politics at the minute Clown he's ruined PMQ also ffs its not even watchable now standing there having 0 banter.

Looking forward to the first news report containing the news Britain has dropped its first bomb in Syria. Hopefully killing a few IS members. Russia, America, France, Britain.. sleep tight ISIS.

Are you British now?

Did at any point did i state 'we the British people'.. No, i don't believe I did. I said the British People. 
We, being the western the world, ourselves again the Western world. I said the same reference the French terror attacks.

Also, I carry a British Passport and Irish as I said before. Call me British if you wish, I simply couldn't care less. 

Reference the RAF comment, there is no shame being in the RAF imo its a job of immense pride for those who work and represent it I know two ex Red Arrows Pilots, they are the best pilot I have ever seen in command of a commercial aircraft. Colleges of mine spend many years in and speak highly of it. When I was coming out of school the RAF were not hiring, I'm quite comfortable in my job to be honest with you would I trade a 777 for F-35? I wouldn't get the opportunity so its a pointless exercise trying to point score against my believes and political views
The jealousy I receive on here is frightening not for me, i find it hilarious. But your own mental health.. its not normal, Newrygreen having assisted you previously you're at least twice my age. It's sad.

Jealousy? LOL 

Bemusement I'd imagine, would be closer to it. You really do live on a different plane (pun intended). Must be lovely up there!

Incorrect, clown. I live in England, its a different country.. last time i checked its not a different planet.

Members of this site follow me on Snapchat,Twitter, Instagram see my daily life. None of them make ridiculous remarks, but yet here we have a crowd of keyboard warriors faceless who see my comments and feel the need to make remarks.

It's classism at its best. Jealous of a man younger who has so much for such a young age.

It's sad.... 

Did we establish whether the SUV was real or not ???

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 2:54pm

hahaha this guy has gotta be a WUM! HAS to be, surely?! LOL

Reaction GIF: no, nope, Jerry Seinfeld, Seinfeld

No fella. 

heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 2:46pm
hahaha this guy has gotta be a WUM! HAS to be, surely?! LOL

Reaction GIF: no, nope, Jerry Seinfeld, Seinfeld

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 2:41pm

The RAF bombers over in Cyprus will be heading for Raqqa by the sounds of the PM. 

Made a compelling argument today, I think its fair to say Dave has the full support of the British People. We should of been in a lot earlier then this, national security is at risk. And its our responsibility to protect ourselves and send a clear message out. 

Jeremy Corbyn is having some craic in Politics at the minute Clown he's ruined PMQ also ffs its not even watchable now standing there having 0 banter.

Looking forward to the first news report containing the news Britain has dropped its first bomb in Syria. Hopefully killing a few IS members. Russia, America, France, Britain.. sleep tight ISIS.

Are you British now?

Did at any point did i state 'we the British people'.. No, i don't believe I did. I said the British People. 
We, being the western the world, ourselves again the Western world. I said the same reference the French terror attacks.

Also, I carry a British Passport and Irish as I said before. Call me British if you wish, I simply couldn't care less. 

Reference the RAF comment, there is no shame being in the RAF imo its a job of immense pride for those who work and represent it I know two ex Red Arrows Pilots, they are the best pilot I have ever seen in command of a commercial aircraft. Colleges of mine spend many years in and speak highly of it. When I was coming out of school the RAF were not hiring, I'm quite comfortable in my job to be honest with you would I trade a 777 for F-35? I wouldn't get the opportunity so its a pointless exercise trying to point score against my believes and political views
The jealousy I receive on here is frightening not for me, i find it hilarious. But your own mental health.. its not normal, Newrygreen having assisted you previously you're at least twice my age. It's sad.

Jealousy? LOL 

Bemusement I'd imagine, would be closer to it. You really do live on a different plane (pun intended). Must be lovely up there!

Incorrect, clown. I live in England, its a different country.. last time i checked its not a different planet.

Members of this site follow me on Snapchat,Twitter, Instagram see my daily life. None of them make ridiculous remarks, but yet here we have a crowd of keyboard warriors faceless who see my comments and feel the need to make remarks.

It's classism at its best. Jealous of a man younger who has so much for such a young age.

It's sad.... 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 2:33pm
Was it SirAwex was the last fella we were all jealous of mid breakdown?
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 2:31pm

Are you British now?

Jealousy? LOL 

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 2:28pm
Apologies! i thought you were the daft fella on here from Newry, hold my hand up LOL

Muff, and the RAF from Ulster shot them down Wink
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 2:22pm

Are you British now?

Sleepy
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
newrygreen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrygreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 2:19pm

Are you British now?

If i'm twice your age, that makes you 13 LOL
Twitter: @50SavesOfDeGea
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 2:13pm
A pilot writing pigeon English LOL
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 2:01pm

Are you British now?

Edited by SByrne24 - 26 Nov 2015 at 2:04pm
newrygreen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrygreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 1:17pm
Sure he already asked for a link so he could sign up to the RAF. I provided him with the link. Only a matter of days until he gets the call up now surely.

Edited by newrygreen - 26 Nov 2015 at 1:17pm
Twitter: @50SavesOfDeGea
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Are you British now?

I thought the same. This guy has more sides than Sydney opera house. Clown

Wonder will he stand up and volunteer to go do some damage should we get ourselves in a pilot shortage a la Independence Day???
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 12:56pm

Are you British now?

I thought the same. This guy has more sides than Sydney opera house. Clown
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 12:47pm

Are you British now?
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Seriously, did you forget that you told us you were only pretending to be a Troy supporter ???!!!???!!

I fully support David Camerons economic plan. The lords decision with the tax credit is laughable I will add, I support their vision to destroy IS also along with other key points.

But I don't support their view of a United Kindgom, their manifesto in England which is what i voted for.. suits me perfectly.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 12:02pm

Seriously, did you forget that you told us you were only pretending to be a Troy supporter ???!!!???!!
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 11:35am

Edited by SByrne24 - 26 Nov 2015 at 11:39am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 162>
  Share Topic